Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1097 times)
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

Taking a tough stance on investments is worthy and the opposite is failure. Looking for where we are going is a big step, rather than complaining and cry about losses and over fate. Without a doubt we will find several similar and pessimistic topics saying that lost hope, but every day the market shows us that it is not to create hopes but rather cold and emotionless strategies. Defeats are part of success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
No fate is lost and if yo can back the bitcoin and other crypto price movement for the year 2016 you see that a situation like occur back then. However, every success business must accept debt and this is crypto raining day, just wait till it sunny day arrive.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
do not be too pessimistic dude, if want to wait until the price back up, the loss of course can be avoided. the main thing you should do is take advantage of the current market situation with short-term trading to earn a little profit. so that every time you need money, from the profits earned from short-term trading results you can exchange some of it into fiat currency.
Blockvisory

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:07:06 AM

Never lose hope. Bitcoin is the future. We just need to make sure all are aware of it. Read more stuff, learn on your own. Gain more knowledge about it. Just sayin'.  Grin
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Never lose hope. Bitcoin is the future. We just need to make sure all are aware of it. Read more stuff, learn on your own. Gain more knowledge about it. Just sayin'.  Grin
Bitcoin has already started to grow, so pissimistic moods in the past. )) It is necessary to understand well that the crypto currency always grows, and then falls. This is normal behavior.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

No fate is lost and if yo can back the bitcoin and other crypto price movement for the year 2016 you see that a situation like occur back then. However, every success business must accept debt and this is crypto raining day, just wait till it sunny day arrive.

Yes, we never need to lose hope. The current small growth of the crypto market only confirms this. It is only necessary to wait out the very difficult moments and the market will return to previous levels again.  Smiley
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

It seems you bought btc when it was above the $10k mark.
Well you wouldn't wanna regret so don't sell your coin.
From all technical and fundamental analysis, there is an indication btc will hit a new ATH before the end of 2018.
Hold your coins now and smile later.
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Just wait, dude. Hold tight your Bitcoin. I see a good prospect in June.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

do not lose hope on cryptocurrency or bitcoins, the price is decreasing because the market is volatile, i think that you made a wrong decision where you invest a huge amount while the price is still high and in this way you will surely lose a huge amount of profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

do not lose hope on cryptocurrency or bitcoins, the price is decreasing because the market is volatile, i think that you made a wrong decision where you invest a huge amount while the price is still high and in this way you will surely lose a huge amount of profit.
When your joining bitcoin you should be strong have patience always , believe on what you work  always be observant especially the market value of coins because it is very important in joining this organization always have fate.

YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

Try to suvive without a cash out, then maybe bitcoin will rise soon and you wont regret that one day you took everything from it, and dont have now
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

It depends on when you enter the bitcoin. If the end of last year, I believe that we will continue to wait for the price rise.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Do not lose your hope, man. Bitcoin is not in its best position, but this period will come to its end very soon. I do believe that it will be not wise at all to sell now everything and leave the cryptomarket.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Don't lose hope in bitcoin and the altcoins. We all know that cryptocurrency is full of fluctuation. The price can be down and rise easily. Now, the market is going green and the price is recovered. But, it will need more times to be stable. Be only ready and patient of any condition happen to the bitcoin and other altcoins. Just wise and patient, not to be panic. We are getting our profits when we have good strategy and patience.
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Don't be afraid to course correct. Never panic sell, but if you can't logically formulate good reasons why the coin will go up (Are they executing? Releasing good updates? Just a good idea is not enough), you probably shouldn't be holding the coin. There's no shame in purposefully exiting from a coin to enter another coin with a higher likelihood of rising in value.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Any investment, especially in crypto-currencies, requires considerable endurance and patience. You bought bitcoin at a higher price than now and hoped to get a quick profit, but it did not work out as you wanted. Now you regret this and can make a deliberate act. Relax and wait until the situation is straightened by itself.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

Yes it kind of bit lowest this mlnth compare to the peak value last December 2017 and its almost a half. It become quite stable on that value, getting volatile a little bit but stays on $8.4K. A big loss indeed specially when you acquire bitcoin on its peak. Of you need money now, theres no choice but to sell it on a lower value.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Enumbra

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

If you really need the money, you should cash out or wait a few months if possible, to see how it turns out, otherwise, if you can, let it run for some time. But as everyone says, this is unpredictable and either it can go up or down, it's not about fate but a unknown set of variables that no one controls.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:16:45 AM

The fate keeps losing while the tech keeps rising. Coding is power and soon becomes law. Tech grows exponential. While fate is based on hopes n dreams.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

It is always up to you. All the investors are in the same conditions now. All of us face to some losses. Now the market is recovering, and the prognosis is pretty nice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: