Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1100 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

Many users had lost hope on bitcoin future, with these dump rate for long now no one can really say when it will be back to up. If we search the previous rate than today the price really different somehow the choice is either you sell or hold. Selling you will lose big, rather than holding that can give you profit when time is in high price so be patient this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
If you really need the money, then just go ahead an sell your coins. But if you were just selling because you think it won't go up again, I think you better think twice. You just have to wait until the end of the year 2018 then sell it. A lot of experts were predicted a price increase on that time so its worth the wait. Selling your bitcoin now is not advisable because it just dropped few days ago.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

The key point is that if the BTC falls below the support level of $ 6,600, then it can go even lower to the level of $ 5900- $ 6000.
Strategy: if BTC falls below the support level of $ 6,600, it's better to leave the alt, because they can drop even lower after the BTC.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:18:10 AM

First what you want to do it - cash out and drink).
But, first - not always - best.
When you thinking about cashout, remember please about guy who bought pizza for BTC)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
bonifacioB

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:48:33 AM

Those words could be a reminder to everyone that you should carefully manage the amount of your investments. It was a wrong move to invest money that you might need very soon. It is clear that Bitcoin is more likely to grow back in some time, low volumes are proving this fact. But if you need to cash out you will probably get some losses and lose some potential profits.

Thats right guys,actually im a newbie but i have a friend told me regarding bitcoin ang he said also that there are times that the value was grow back but he said also that being a patient all the time.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:14:17 AM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Do you think that if you will cash out all your investment or change your cryptos to fiat it will cover your loss? The answer is no, so it is better for the market to comeback because we all know that bitcoin price will reach an all time high again, its just that the market today is facing some problems. Once the market is already stable, I assure you that you will regain all your loss and will return your fate in cryptocurrency.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

this should be a concern for all of us who will be investing, the money we will invest is money that will not be used immediately. just calm you do not get desperate or pessimistic about this, the price will return good.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

Many users had lost hope on bitcoin future, with these dump rate for long now no one can really say when it will be back to up. If we search the previous rate than today the price really different somehow the choice is either you sell or hold. Selling you will lose big, rather than holding that can give you profit when time is in high price so be patient this time.
approximately 2-3 months long bitcoin prices have not happened recover since the first dump at the end of January, for most users who wait for 3 months is a long time and reasonable if they lose confidence and optimism in the future of bitcoin, the current market is very bad. but I think don't let your hope is lost because it will hurt you because you will definitely cutlose and lose money. you should still have hope that bitcoin will definitely recover and it will definitely happen
binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

calm down brother
I think you have encountered the panic when the market goes down severely. But you need to calm down and do not make a hasty decision.
Listen to me, if you pull out all your capital at the present time, you will lose a lot and the fatigue will last with you.
But if you forget about your investment and live happily, hold and wait for the market to go up, you will be more profitable and everything will become very nice. Because bitcoin is only a few months old, the present moment is still the heyday of bitcoin.
do not worry, be strong brother  Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

I can not give sure to advise sell or hold, because I also do not know clearly how the future of bitcoin. but I have confidence that bitcoin will still continue for the next few years, I'm sure the price will increase again. so my advice, save your bitcoin, wait until you will benefit from your investment. but all back to your beliefs.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:20:01 AM

I know this situation is time consuming emotion for everyone who still holds bitcoin but if you still think to get a profit, you still have to hold it. because if you sell it I think you will not make a profit but this is just my advice and all the definite decisions in your hands do what you think is good maybe that's what you can do for now.

Our emotion in trading cryptocurrency right now is getting examination because if we are not graduating then we will not get anything except loss. When loss come to our investment so we can say we will be loss of fate. We can only pray right now.
jerwinn6

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

Have faith in Bitcoin Sir. Dont lose hope. You will regret when the market back to its Glory.  Always remember that after every Storm, theres a Sun to shine. What i mean to say is, Despite Bitcoin prize drops, sooner or later bitcoin will rise again and regain its position at the market.
Man21

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

I don't see why anyone should consider fate getting lost in cryptos. Nothing good comes easy and the bearish market of this nature is not a totally new thing.
This is a time to weed out the scam and rubbish projects so the genuine ones can thrive.
If you are selling, I think its better to not sell off all ur crypto assets

Why dont you see the reason? All because the recent market is very hard to be accepted and the bearish is taken too long time where newbie specially will loss fate.
I know i am the one of that person but i am not 100% loss but just feel so sad to see this market run.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

do not regret our actions because of our choice. it's better to make the decision to change for the better even if it's heavy.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

in my opinion, you should never lose hope. Bitcoin will rise again. It is important to understand that if we invest in a cryptocurrency investment, it is definitely something we want to release, regardless of the amount. Since you do not own the foundation, because there is a price increase, every time you will feel scared to death.
alkhie01

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

Calm down sir. I'm not saying this because I know what exactly will happen in the next day or month, I'm just being optimistic with this situation that may help your feelings be okay. Let's see the bright side of cryptocurrency market down fall, because of it we can buy cheap coins while we are waiting for Bitcoins and other altcoins to recover. So please keep on holding and don't loose hope sir this just a bit of rain fall and soon the rainbow will appear on its very good timing.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:21:32 AM

Do not worry, bitcoin will still grow, now the difficult situation in the market is not only bitcoin. If you look at the picture in General, all tokens have problems.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
dimon01

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

As far as I understand the market at the end of the week began to recover slowly and I think that in the future there are still chances that Bitcoin will recover in price. Although these chances are very small, but you can take a chance.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

why are you so stupid? if you need money, just sell your bitcoin and hold your other coins until the price is very high then buy the bitcoin back.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

why are you so stupid? if you need money, just sell your bitcoin and hold your other coins until the price is very high then buy the bitcoin back.
Exactly! Don't lose hope, everything happens for a reason. Take a look at the greener pasture. Whenever something is lost, a now hope is born for a brand new beginning. Don't panic! Everything is gonna be alright. It's not the first time it happens, and for sure it will soar high again. We have to understand that it's part of its trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: