Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 88 times)
gansss (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Good days respected forumchane. I want to ask for help or advice. it turned out that I can't currently work and zhizt to need something. I stationed a lot of free time, and the last time was fond of a subject out bitcoins, mine's already too late. Berberati keys such lottery, although there were hits but yet, the wallets were already empty. Came up with the idea to open the let exchanger at the beginning and work in manual mode, but I have no money... if you want to be an investor in this project then wait for a PM. and if anyone can help BTC I will be very happy even 1 satoshi 1GAHsptxp5q7V2vc7PNNM8UDvcYy5aXxeL
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

no one will give you any help, even for 0.01 satoshi.
the information you provided is less interesting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: