Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Post  (Read 398 times)
coverup755 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:59:23 AM

Multiple lines of text is the requirement to get this damn post rule lifted.

Requirement.. Interesting.  I haven't felt this way since banging out bullshit papers in high school in college that I didn't care about.  I need to make a post in a subsection of this forum regarding a specific web service that I use bitcoins for, but first I must make a post and wait 4 hours.  Great.  So stoked.  To find this forum you have to have some knowledge about bitcoins..  The beauty of the bitcoin, is the idea behind it, not the opportunities for wealth that it creates.  Its the principle.  Its the giant middle finger to the overgrown monstrosities of western government and regulation.  It's the refreshing sentiment that commerce alone can be self sustaining without watchdogs and thieves that parade about as bankers, politicians, traders, etc.  I don't know where this is going, but if you have the misfortune of reading this, just remember; the bitcoin is a first step in the right direction away from a failing system.  One that may seem like it merely pertains to economics but that is really much wider reaching.  Hopefully it will help us break through and into a new paradigm.  One in which men don't work for corporations in which their main offering is helping other corporations become more efficient.  My business helps your business help other businesses perform better at helping yet other businesses. Awesome. Its a giant circle jerk in which no real value is created and nothing substantial is gained failing to push the ball forward for our species.  Our growth is stunted as NASAs manned missions are abandon, religious fanatics have more sway in collective decisions than analytical scientists, and as every time an interesting substance is discovered and heads toward the mainstream our giant commerce, greed infused bully government makes it illegal -LSD,MDMA,Marijuana, U name it. But they push alcoholism on everyone they can and push crack into the ghettos.

Let the bitcoin destroy modern economics.  The current state of capitalism makes life a game, and don't get me wrong games are fun, but they have winners and LOSERS.  And it sucks to lose.  Especially when your existence is a constant losing battle.  Shit, I can't personally relate but we do some fucked up things to our fellow man just to "get ahead". 

To move forward you have to realize which direction that is.  Then you have to stop moving the direction your in, adjust, and move in the correct direction.  We are going the wrong way right now. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:25:40 AM

Requirement.. Interesting.  I haven't felt this way since banging out bullshit papers in high school in college that I didn't care about.  I need to make a post in a subsection of this forum regarding a specific web service that I use bitcoins for, but first I must make a post and wait 4 hours.  Great.  So stoked.  To find this forum you have to have some knowledge about bitcoins..  The beauty of the bitcoin, is the idea behind it, not the opportunities for wealth that it creates.  Its the principle.  Its the giant middle finger to the overgrown monstrosities of western government and regulation.  It's the refreshing sentiment that commerce alone can be self sustaining without watchdogs and thieves that parade about as bankers, politicians, traders, etc.  I don't know where this is going, but if you have the misfortune of reading this, just remember; the bitcoin is a first step in the right direction away from a failing system.  One that may seem like it merely pertains to economics but that is really much wider reaching.  Hopefully it will help us break through and into a new paradigm.  One in which men don't work for corporations in which their main offering is helping other corporations become more efficient.  My business helps your business help other businesses perform better at helping yet other businesses. Awesome. Its a giant circle jerk in which no real value is created and nothing substantial is gained failing to push the ball forward for our species.  Our growth is stunted as NASAs manned missions are abandon, religious fanatics have more sway in collective decisions than analytical scientists, and as every time an interesting substance is discovered and heads toward the mainstream our giant commerce, greed infused bully government makes it illegal -LSD,MDMA,Marijuana, U name it. But they push alcoholism on everyone they can and push crack into the ghettos.

Let the bitcoin destroy modern economics.  The current state of capitalism makes life a game, and don't get me wrong games are fun, but they have winners and LOSERS.  And it sucks to lose.  Especially when your existence is a constant losing battle.  Shit, I can't personally relate but we do some fucked up things to our fellow man just to "get ahead". 

To move forward you have to realize which direction that is.  Then you have to stop moving the direction your in, adjust, and move in the correct direction.  We are going the wrong way right now. 

Is it true that 'multiple lines of text is the requirement to get the post rule lifted' HuhHuh?

I never heard of that before, but I don't know everything.

Where did you hear that from??

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: