Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think after seeing this chart?  (Read 252 times)
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

The chart suggests that the bitcoin trend is cyclic and repetitive over time so we are now in a phase of decline that precludes year-end growth. So it would be better to buy.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:42:56 PM

When i see this chart. i get my hopes up, because when i look into it, i found out that bitcoin's value rise in the end of the year.That means that i should by as much as i can so that i can win a lot of money later. I hope the other people can see it too so that they selling their bitcoin an start saving it.

Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

Looks great!! why not! If its repete it  4 times why its cant do it 5th time!!
charts makes me lokk in to it very positive and april willl be great month for us!! hope so!!!
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

In the world of graphics trading can quickly change and much influenced by international news, and I'm still sure bitcoin will go back up again in 2018.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

The first Q1 drop and then slowly increase. I hope in mid of 2018 the price will be 20 K again. It is good news that some countries legalize cryptocurrency and forum or economic discuss about bitcoin and blockchain. More govts will legalize cryptocurrency because they can't actually ban this ecosystem. China also fail to ban cryptocurrency. Ban crypto means ban internet.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

Hopefully Bitcoin price goes back up to $ 20k. Because I was made up with my portfolio that fell by 70%. Because of the price of Altcoin I have, following the rise and fall of Bitcoin prices. The chart shows that there is still hope in 2018, for the world of crypto.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

there are so many other factors than just patterns in describing the price and if we analyze 2017 had been a great time for price increase which needed a correction and it happen so now on in my opinion btc will follow a stable root and no repeats will happen such as in 2015...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
boynamnhi

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:06:11 AM

If you look at your chart, if history repeats, the first 4-5 months will be quiet for investors. Just buy and store. Wait for a later time to sell and make a profit. If that continues in 2018, then investors will be richer and richer. And new players also have income. But as far as I know the market rules are there, but not every year is the same. I will lose money when I fully trust this chart! Overall, be careful in everything.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:10:28 AM

Will it repeat in 2018?
if it is repeated what is the right time to buy bitcoin?

*Note : If indeed what I share is helpful, Can you share a merit with me ?

I am more and more convinced that bitcoin will rise as late as 2017. we can still see confidence in bitcoin, but what about altcoin? many of the tokens whose exchange rates are also very low. can it rise as well? along with will be blocked ICO ads on some social media.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

Probably that will repeat again and it will be even bigger this time. This is why experts says that bitcoin might reach a new all time high. Bigger than last year. And that is what we are all waiting again.

Those who trust in bitcoin will benefit from that.
roronoa zoro

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:55:00 AM

Pola grafik bitcoin itu didasari ada pertumbuhan inflasis suatu negara.Bahkan negara juga tidak bisa mengatur ataupun mengontrol perkembangan grafik bitcoin tersebut.Hanya orang-orang tertentu atau pelaksana yang bisa mengendalikan laju dari grafik tersebut.Kita sebagai pengguna hanya bisa menjual dan membeli jika nilainya melebihi.
Aleshia696

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

I believe there is no point in comparing the trends within the last 3 years and asking that it will repeat. If somebody knows that it will happen again with 100% accuracy then that person will become rich in the future.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

but that doesn't mean the same thing will happen every year. i mean there are a lot of other certain things going on in the market that decide that.

Indeed, there are a lot of factors that influence fluctuation of bitcoin price, but the most important thing is bitcoin adoption such as happened in Japan last year. Even until today, Japan stay ahead in cryptocurrency market as the yen dominate over 54 percent of global trade volume.
Meanwhile, bitcoin price seems to sink again which mean the cycle in the early of the year is not repeated. Probably, bitcoin will start to gain momentum in April after a conference held in Dubai as it aims to be the first blockchain-focused country.

portgas313 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

The first Q1 drop and then slowly increase. I hope in mid of 2018 the price will be 20 K again. It is good news that some countries legalize cryptocurrency and forum or economic discuss about bitcoin and blockchain. More govts will legalize cryptocurrency because they can't actually ban this ecosystem. China also fail to ban cryptocurrency. Ban crypto means ban internet.
I also hope like that friend, hopefully will be repeated in this year although in Q1 this year a lot of unexpected things happen bitcoin news,
one of which is the emergence of oblique news about BTC, hoping this is all a good start for BTC to go ahead and grow,
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Will it repeat in 2018?

Hopefully the chart of 2018 will repeat like previous years. But in my opinion, it will usually be higher than at the end of the year. regardless of whether it is bitcoin or gold. Almost every year people will prefer bitcoin

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Will it repeat in 2018?

Everything can happen and nothing is impossible. Bitcoin always gives a miracle and we all know that it all happens a lot. I always hope that positive things happen to the development of Bitcoin, we are in a position to decrease the price of Bitcoin and now there is no more signs to increase. However, once again that the price of Bitcoin is a very difficult thing to predict, everything can happen and all such a marvel is so amazing.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

Will it repeat in 2018?

Well,you are bit unclear with comparing the charts it will be better if you showed us more clear and zoomed the price movement at the time pattern.But anyway the price chart look same as the early years that is price will be in downtrend for first half of the year then it will starts to bump.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: