Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinabul owes me 241.96 BTC  (Read 5142 times)
DirtyRandy (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:40:35 AM

Coinabul owes me for 4 orders dating back to june 2013, totaling 241.96btc. I had just begun to comes to terms with never seeing my gold or btc again, until I get a call from a friend who said he got an email Friday saying some of his orders had shipped. I'm seeing on here that a few other people also got emails Friday saying their orders were shipping. I didn't get any email, so I'm still fucked. Lesson is research who you do business with before risking your BTC.

ps - FUCK YOU COINABUL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:59:07 AM

Up to that point I had received all my orders within a month of ordering, and I normally would place 3-4 orders spaced a few days apart. I had almost come to terms with the loss, until I heard about people getting shipping notices Friday.
Feneusens

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:23:29 AM

Coinabul owes me for 4 orders dating back to june 2013, totaling 241.96btc. I had just begun to comes to terms with never seeing my gold or btc again, until I get a call from a friend who said he got an email Friday saying some of his orders had shipped. I'm seeing on here that a few other people also got emails Friday saying their orders were shipping. I didn't get any email, so I'm still fucked. Lesson is research who you do business with before risking your BTC.

ps - FUCK YOU COINABUL.

Wow, that is a lot of Bitcoin you had. Did you try contact COINABUL before raging here?

DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:25:07 PM

For a month or so after placing my orders, I would get emails from "JAY" saying they should be shipping soon but nothing ever got shipped. Coinabul isn't answering emails or phone calls. Posting here is a last resort. If nothing else I will serve as a warning to others to stay far away from coinabul as possible.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:31:53 PM

You never considered filling police report  Huh  If you say true story, it is simply theft.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:34:01 PM

http://bitcoinscammers.com/?s=coinabul.com
DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:45:10 PM

I have considered many options, no of which are doable. Since it's interstate commerce I would have to file a complaint with the FBI, and it's more likely that the feds would be up my ass about the my btc instead of trying to track down and prosecute Jay Shore aka Coinabul. I considered hiring a few hackers to track him down and I could take satisfaction from him in person, but that would likely end up with me in jail and still no gold or btc. The only option that doesn't end with me in jail, is for me to publicly shame Coinabul and warn others to avoid Coinabul like the plague.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:53:22 PM

I have considered many options, no of which are doable. Since it's interstate commerce I would have to file a complaint with the FBI, and it's more likely that the feds would be up my ass about the my btc instead of trying to track down and prosecute Jay Shore aka Coinabul. I considered hiring a few hackers to track him down and I could take satisfaction from him in person, but that would likely end up with me in jail and still no gold or btc. The only option that doesn't end with me in jail, is for me to publicly shame Coinabul and warn others to avoid Coinabul like the plague.

Here is a tinfoil hat sir,

Make a police report, nothing will happen to you.
DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:59:34 PM

Order #100000XXX (placed on June 18, 2013 6:29:07 PM PDT)
Order #100000XXX (placed on June 20, 2013 12:21:01 PM PDT)
Order #100000XXX (placed on June 20, 2013 6:02:07 PM PDT)
ORDER #200000XXX (PLACED ON JUNE 28, 2013 11:17:36 AM PDT)

It's been 4 months, and they quit responding to emails 10 weeks ago, so I'm not holding my breath. I had accepted the loss until Friday when I heard about select people getting shipping notices, now my rage has been rekindled and I want satisfaction  Embarrassed

@Magazine - you don't know me or my life. I can say without a doubt that if I get the cops involved I would be the one going to jail not "Jay Shore aka Coinabul". BTC may not be Illegal, but who many people are claiming the money from btc on there taxes. How many people here can say without a doubt that they isn't something in there life that the cops could fuck with them about. I don't need FEDS in my business, so move past telling me to call the cops. Cops don't help they hurt.

FUCK COINABUL and FUCK THE COPS
Magazine

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:00:24 PM

DirtyRandy didn't chose da thug life da thug life chose him

yolo swag money 2k13.
DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

Still nothing, 4 months and counting.....Fuck Coinabul
painmaker

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:28:07 AM

good to hear this as i was at a point of considering to order from coinabul but now i'll leave it and wait where things go.

altough some ppl might chime in and say 'i got my order from coinabul' its important to stay careful as typical pyramid-scam-schemes also involve lucky agents that benefit first and do free promo.

@dirtyRandy: have you found any alternative to coinabul that you are willing to do business with so far or have you given up on this?
KamaHomeless

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:42:05 AM

That's terrible, i'm very sorry for your loss, thanks for the heads up
DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:58:07 PM

I'm using http://www.amagimetals.com/ now. They ship within 2-3 days and I have it in hand in another 3-4 days, an average on 7 days from ordering to receiving.

I want to make this absolutely clear Coinabul is a selective scam, they keep about 75% of their customers happy and rip off the other 25%. I personally know 3 people who coinabul owes more than 10 oz of gold to. There is no need to risk your btc on coinabul when there are other reputable company's out there.

@Coinabul - In the off chance your seeing this, do the right thing and send me what I'm owed.

ps - those people getting shipments this week from coinabul, are only getting a faction of what they are owed. Don't think because they are shipping a few orders, trying to lure buyers back to them, that it's safe to order from Coinabul. Until they have settled ever outstanding order, I will continue to call them what they are SCAMMERS.
tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:19:20 PM

I'm one of the satisfied customers, but I bought from him way back when he first started.  So while I'm a happy customer, these other stories are giving me pause about repeat business.
DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:05:19 PM

just to give some background I also was a happy customer for over a year, then around June "Jay" starting sending out emails like this:

My sincerest apologies for the unforeseen circumstances leading to the delay in processing your order. Unfortunately, we are dealing with a major situation involving the banking industry in the USA - as a whole, the bankers have decided that any Bitcoin-related companies and individuals are no longer allowed to retain accounts with any financial institutions. This means that we are experiencing severe issues with elements of operations such as paying FedEx for postage, et cetera. While all of our staff are actively working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible, this means that our full attentions have been dedicated to restructuring elements of our internal operations in order to establish a long term solution.

I appreciate your patience, and we will be shipping throughout the weekend to catch up on the backlog, so you should see a few shipping notifications within the next day or two.

Thanks again,
Jay

And This:

We've been shipping as much as we can, but as I mentioned in my previous email we are currently facing extreme adversity within the financial sector that requires my full-time attention to resolve. You've ordered enough from my company to know that I've got the best intentions of all of my clients, and Bitcoiners as a whole, at heart and that I'm doing everything in my power to get as many orders pushed out as quickly as I can no matter what unforeseen circumstances come up. I'm nearing completion of a significant restructuring with long-term amelioration in mind, and I do appreciate yours and everyones' patience during this unexpected banking-hell; we'll soon be moving faster than ever before.

In the mean time, for an idea of the kind of situation I'm facing, I'm already passing $20k out of my own pocket in legal expenses fighting the banks over the last month - sounds lovely, right? That just goes to show the kind of dedication I have to my clients which I don't generally talk about which really goes unappreciated.

Anyway, you'll get a bunch of tracking information ASAP, and thanks again for being patient with the current delays,
Jay

And This:

My sincerest apologies again for these unforeseen circumstances. The queue is cut down substantially since we had significant inventory on hand during this period and were able to send everything in our vaults already. I'm going to try to get everyone taken care of within the next 10 business days ideally, although it may be shorter or longer depending on the extenuating circumstances.

Thank you for your patience, I really appreciate it!
-Jay

And This:

We'll be doing our next shipping day hopefully at the end of this week. Our banking issues are nearly resolved, we're just waiting for our last couple of bank accounts to be finalized and we'll be flowing again. Thanks for your patience, I really appreciate it - the industry-wide prosecution of Bitcoin companies and individuals by bankers is a difficult thing to overcome, but we're nearly done forming a permanent resolution. This will allow us to continue to provide a way for Bitcoiners to securely cash out without dealing with the less-than-friendly banking industry, which should prove invaluable as the banking/exchange situation will likely become more problematic for the public at large in the future.

Thanks again for your understanding, much appreciated!
-Jay

And This:

We're aiming for end-of-week this week. Thanks for your patience, I wish there was more I could do to expedite the process but the banking industry is proving extremely difficult to work with right now.

-Jay

And This was the last email I got from "Jay" on 9/12/13

Hi,

We have a shipping day as soon as tomorrow, but things will definitely start moving again any time in the next few business days. My apologies again for the delay, our hands have really been tied in this situation with no recourse whatsoever.

-Jay

Despite all the promises I am still owed 10+ oz gold and 100+ oz silver, and until I get what I paid for I will continue to call them what they are SCAMMERS!
DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:00:36 PM

I have a small update about my situation, I received this email from AML@coinabul.com today:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We appreciate your business as a valued customer of Coinabul.com. In order to help combat money laundering and other illegal activity, we must request some documentation from you in order to process your shipments. Please note that after this documentation is provided, we will keep this information on file in order to process your future orders expediently. We will not share your information, and if you request we will procure sensitive information verbally where possible in order to protect your privacy via electronic transmissions.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to answering any questions you have.

Please provide each of the following to aml@coinabul.com:

Legal Name

Social security number / Tax Identification Number

Copy of identification documents as outlined in “Business Accepted Photo ID” section

BUSINESS ACCEPTED PHOTO ID

Driver’s License (state or territory)

Passport

Temporary Resident Card (US Dept. of Justice)

US Military Card
Native American Tribal ID

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My problem is that how can I trust a company with my SS# and ID, that has repeatably proven it can't be trusted. Given Coinabul's (Jay Shore) reputation I think this might be "Jay" branching out in Identity theft. I really need what I'm owed, but I don't trust coinabul with my info, any suggestions?
DirtyRandy (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 08:58:27 PM

before Coinabul stopped shipping orders (around may-june 2013) I had received all of my orders (more than 10, less than 100) without any complaints (other than 2-3 week ship times). Now they are basically holding my remaining 4 orders hostage, wanting more info. I shouldn't have to provide info for orders I already placed 4 months ago. They still won't answer emails, it's a 1 sided conversation at this point. They want me to give up info and I hope they send me my gold and silver. Then there is the issue of the difference in the price of btc from when I ordered till now. The price of btc has doubled from the time I ordered, at this point I would rather have the BTC back. Since they are SCAMMERS I don't except anything from them.   

This is my testament against coinabul, They are lairs, and thieves. Stay far away from them, don't risk it.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:40:27 PM

I think you risk jail over that kind of money...
kharper1969

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:16:21 AM

Thanks for the heads up on these guys. I had considered an order but certainly will not now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: