Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto mining versus buying coins for the same amount of money  (Read 213 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

(IF) I have $100k to invest into crypto, what would you suggest:
1) Invest into mining equipment and start mining?
2) Buy crypto currency and wait?
Which way is better to get higher output or is mining still profitable?

Mining is very difficult to put on the stream, as there are a lot of technical nuances associated with it. For pure earning money it is better to just engage in trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

Mining is a profitable thing, especially when you build large volumes of farms,and small ones are not profitable!Poidee cue ball will continue to be higher than growth, and demand respectively will be higher,so now around the world there were many miners, as a profitable business, it would not be profitable to do so much

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:23:38 PM

(IF) I have $100k to invest into crypto, what would you suggest:
1) Invest into mining equipment and start mining?
2) Buy crypto currency and wait?
Which way is better to get higher output or is mining still profitable?

Mining is very difficult to put on the stream, as there are a lot of technical nuances associated with it. For pure earning money it is better to just engage in trade.

I have set up a small mining machine and invested a good amount of money but as of Now I am not too delighted with the results of mining but you never know on a long term basis mining might provide good amount of profit let's see.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

Easy checklist if mining is right for you
1) Do you have cheaper electricity compared to the rest of the world or at least comparable?
2) Do you have storage space and could you put up with the constant droning mining rigs make?
3) Got plenty of spare time on your hands to maintain your rig vs investing in tokens and just sitting back?

Also add into the fact that new technology could invalidate your entire rig at any moment in time and I think you have your answer.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: