Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusation Against bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc  (Read 143 times)
Thfulted (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

What happened:

I commented on this user's thread where he lists some people who are gift card scammer and on the thread he is asking people to give him a minimum amount in gift cards to verify that those people are not scammers and my comment there was simple, since your asking people to pay you a minimum of $30 to be verified will you offer anyone who gets scammed after your verification refund? and when I logged in a few minutes ago I got the message deleted and a Negative rating on my profile, for asking a normal question.

Accused Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=163913

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3188044

Amount Scammed: $0.00
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:

PM/Chat Logs: This is a link to the negative trust he left me for asking him a simple and honest question and the deleted post

Additional Notes: This user wants to use his few positive trust to promote scammers and get free stuff from them to promote them and enable them to scam people without having to take responsibility after has has vouched for those people he claimed to have verified, I hope someone here will take this seriously and leave this user an appropriate feedback regarding his actions and as for me I will leave him feedback with a link to this since I believe what he is doing is wrong.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

I don't think anything is wrong with this approach.I just think it's not efficient enough.Any scammer for the heck of verification will send him a legit $30 gift card.Scammers will just use that $30 verification method to scam much higher amounts.

The conclusion is,that list is not to be trusted.
Thfulted (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

I don't think anything is wrong with this approach.I just think it's not efficient enough.Any scammer for the heck of verification will send him a legit $30 gift card.Scammers will just use that $30 verification method to scam much higher amounts.

The conclusion is,that list is not to be trusted.
Sorry dude but I have to disagree with you here, can you tell me the difference between a person asking you to pay him $10 to send you positive trust and what this user is doing and if he didn't see the point I was making why did he delete my post and lock his thread after that?

To me there is nothing right about that and with all the ratings on his trust wall it's obvious the user is not to be trusted since 2014.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

Sorry dude but I have to disagree with you here, can you tell me the difference between a person asking you to pay him $10 to send you positive trust and what this user is doing and if he didn't see the point I was making why did he delete my post and lock his thread after that?
He is asking the Gift Card Sellers to send him a working gift card which will prove (to a certain extent) that the seller is someone who has gift cards and not a bullshitter.A good first step to be honest.Would you rather prefer someone having a gift card posting there or someone who doesn't even know what a gift card is ? I agree the concerned person is making profit out of each vouch but can you think of a better way ?

To me there is nothing right about that and with all the ratings on his trust wall it's obvious the user is not to be trusted since 2014.
Like I said,his list is not to be trusted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: