Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 09:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm cheating on Siri ;) :-*  (Read 107 times)
Coingump (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 38

One day everyone will use the blockchain.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:46:04 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2021, 07:01:59 PM by Coingump

The title was a bit of fun.

Virtual assistants, especially with the advanced features of Siri, have a lot of life.

In the future, social media phenomena can take the place of personal virtual assistants that we have gained very well. The Crypto Angel project has caused such an idea.

I wanted to learn about your thoughts on this subject.
Are there projects you know that look like this project?
What do you think about virtual assistants?
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Virtual assistants, especially with the advanced features of Siri, have a lot of life.

In the future, social media phenomena can take the place of personal virtual assistants that we have gained very well. The Crypto Angel project has caused such an idea.

Links for those who do not know ICO:

Ha haa.  I am on Google Assistant. I always thought that Google should get a cool name like Siri or Cortana.  If I were to give googles assistant a name I would calle it "Snoogle" Smiley Hey google its time to snoogle.  Google if you adopt this I will send you my ETH wallet address Smiley.

I see you have Crypto Angel shown above.  That has been an under the radar ICO that is starting to explode.  I was there a month ago and there were 200 people, I checked in last night and they had crossed over 24,000!  Amazing.  Good team, great concept, and it takes the personal assistant AI to the next level, by not just giving you random facts and info, but it is a personal life assistant that helps you with your life's goals. Pretty cool if you ask me.
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

Interesting. I don't personally use siri or other voice assistant tool/apps but judging by the numbers and statistics, a lot of people do. So it's only a matter of time until there was a project related to that in crypto. Good luck Smiley
Coingump (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 38

One day everyone will use the blockchain.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Ha haa.  I am on Google Assistant. I always thought that Google should get a cool name like Siri or Cortana.  If I were to give googles assistant a name I would calle it "Snoogle" Smiley Hey google its time to snoogle.  Google if you adopt this I will send you my ETH wallet address Smiley.

I see you have Crypto Angel shown above.  That has been an under the radar ICO that is starting to explode.  I was there a month ago and there were 200 people, I checked in last night and they had crossed over 24,000!  Amazing.  Good team, great concept, and it takes the personal assistant AI to the next level, by not just giving you random facts and info, but it is a personal life assistant that helps you with your life's goals. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Yeah. we can not really call it a virtual assistant. Life coach is more appropriate.
my main concern is: will we really be able to use this system in the near future?

so it's nice to have the idea of having a virtual life coach who knows me.

Think of virtual babies who are addicted to the 90s. You had to deal with him  Wink

In the year 2000, he will take care of you Grin
MaDJeR

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

Master Mind life coach. it sounds good. what are they planning to do in this year?
If we can see concrete steps, investment can be made.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

Really funny story

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: