Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Overledger — The Blockchain Operating System of the Future🔥  (Read 24788 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

blockchain work looks like the hardest level in the game for the decentralized  industry that has not developed yet. So right now control over several blockchains looks a little nit unreal. So how does developers going to make it happen?
They do have a lot of goals. First of all, interface development so global networks can get connected to several blockchains. Secondly, connected global financial networks to  new blockchains and then, development of new OS with blockchain protocol and the platform for developers.
These are great goals. But is it in demand? does business need it?
Oh yes, blockchain is getting spread very fast and there is a demand for it. Blockchain makes business efficient, helps to control and manage all the stages of work etc.
what can u say about the cost of implementation?Approximately…
It’s hard to say because short term costs will influence all the business processes. And it’s gonna depend on the type of the business and current management structure and a lot of other factors.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

blockchain work looks like the hardest level in the game for the decentralized  industry that has not developed yet. So right now control over several blockchains looks a little nit unreal. So how does developers going to make it happen?
They do have a lot of goals. First of all, interface development so global networks can get connected to several blockchains. Secondly, connected global financial networks to  new blockchains and then, development of new OS with blockchain protocol and the platform for developers.
These are great goals. But is it in demand? does business need it?
Oh yes, blockchain is getting spread very fast and there is a demand for it. Blockchain makes business efficient, helps to control and manage all the stages of work etc.
what can u say about the cost of implementation?Approximately…
It’s hard to say because short term costs will influence all the business processes. And it’s gonna depend on the type of the business and current management structure and a lot of other factors.
Understood. What industries will profit from this implementation the most?
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

What are the conditions for the development team to get the tokens? if there are any
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

What are the conditions for the development team to get the tokens? if there are any
They will get her tokens within 12 months after crowdfunding is over.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

When did they start developing this project? And where did they get the concept of Overledger?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Is platform going to work with other blockchains  or with the internet?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

When do investors are going to get their tokens?
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

When do investors are going to get their tokens?
As far as I know they will be transferred  within 2 months due to security procedure.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:25:20 AM

Is that right that people wont really notice the difference except convenience  due to spreading? So it is going to be indirectly, right?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

What is the spreading forecast for the platform in 2-3 years?
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

Overledger looks ambitious and serious  judging by the plans described. But, as the saying goes,   “the devil is in the detail”… I’d like to learn more details about the operation of the platform. 
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Overledger looks ambitious and serious  judging by the plans described. But, as the saying goes,   “the devil is in the detail”… I’d like to learn more details about the operation of the platform. 
The architecture is based on a developed protocol of interaction of blockchains: the API for connection of global networks to several blockchains, the connection of existing networks with new blockchans, OS and and multipurpose apps on its base. All these are products of next generation!
MkrKing

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

The architecture is based on a developed protocol of interaction of blockchains: the API for connection of global networks to several blockchains, the connection of existing networks with new blockchans, OS and and multipurpose apps on its base. All these are products of next generation!
Wait! Will the existing products and apps be able to be linked to the technologies of the future?
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

I have read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on the project it is very interesting. But when the project is suitable and specific plan to promote the project ... Need to have a detailed plan in the project so that people do not have to think much thinking,  believe in the project. I find it quite interesting!
defender77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

Wait! Will the existing products and apps be able to be linked to the technologies of the future?

This issue is taken into account! The developers will be provided with the facilities to be able create apps for  interaction via the blockschemes with the help of our Software Development Kit (SDK).
MkrKing

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

This issue is taken into account! The developers will be provided with the facilities to be able create apps for  interaction via the blockschemes with the help of our Software Development Kit (SDK).
And what can developers get from such an approach.
defender77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

The developers get an opportunity to create new apps which will fit the needs of the clients not relying on blockchain only easily. I’m sure that even now many people think about the fact that they have limitations within the framework of their blockchains.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

The developers get an opportunity to create new apps which will fit the needs of the clients not relying on blockchain only easily. I’m sure that even now many people think about the fact that they have limitations within the framework of their blockchains.

What blockchain is the most “limited” one in yr opinion?
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

The description is impressing. I think the technology can be useful in future.
I just can't understand one thing. Where and how your token can be used? Only for trading?
The description in NOT impressing, very little amount of info for a big project like this one, that's why you have those questions, and i have the same questions...... And the main one is - how i can use this platform in real life?Huh Or is just for traiding???

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

This project looks interesting. I will spend more time looking for more information, let's look at other people's opinions given to this project and how the project will be success. hi dev do you have a bounty program?

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████