Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Overledger — The Blockchain Operating System of the Future🔥  (Read 24792 times)
nGross

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

I just can't understand how this project can be interesting for investors Sad
What's the usage of your tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

I dont know much about this  but why do u need to create a control system between blockchains… I do understand that it’s a new industry and blockchain development helps to compete and find better solutions for the future work…
You are right that everybody develops their own blockchains. But people borrow the best ideas and concepts. Blockchain is the future no doubt about that but already today we can talk about standards being set for it.
Can it be done based on any OS prototype?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

I dont know much about this  but why do u need to create a control system between blockchains… I do understand that it’s a new industry and blockchain development helps to compete and find better solutions for the future work…
You are right that everybody develops their own blockchains. But people borrow the best ideas and concepts. Blockchain is the future no doubt about that but already today we can talk about standards being set for it.
Well, pretty much, yes. OverLedger is an OS of blockchains.  This OS creates a platform that allows all blockchains in the world communicate safely and securely.
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
reallyhawk

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Well, pretty much, yes. OverLedger is an OS of blockchains.  This OS creates a platform that allows all blockchains in the world communicate safely and securely.
What is the architecture  of this solution?
Mat24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

It’s all will be be done though meta-gateway which is going to be a tie or a bond between blockchains. OverLedger is like an Internet network for blockchains. 
reallyhawk

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

It’s all will be be done though meta-gateway which is going to be a tie or a bond between blockchains. OverLedger is like an Internet network for blockchains. 
Are there the same principles?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

I saw a lot of blockchains and every project has its own approach to blockchain development. But how are they going to be connected?
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Hello, do you already conduct any negotiations with the governments of any countries? What principles will the cooperation be based on? Can you describe this process in more detail please? Thank You!
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

According to white paper they are creating a structure for controlling and working with other structures!)) But what are they going to make money on?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

What helps blockchains to work together now? Do they even have to? Is it needed? If not then what is this project for?
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Good luck to the project dev! Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see. Good luck in development.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

If i’m getting it right then developers want to create a system that will make blockchain easy to understand for people, is that correct? There are same solutions in the business world…
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Can anybody tell me how many tokens are going to be available  for sale?
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:46:27 AM

Can anybody tell me how many tokens are going to be available  for sale?
15 000 000 QNT tokens for Pre-TGE and 16 000 000 tokens for TGE.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

blockchain work looks like the hardest level in the game for the decentralized  industry that has not developed yet. So right now control over several blockchains looks a little nit unreal. So how does developers going to make it happen?
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

blockchain work looks like the hardest level in the game for the decentralized  industry that has not developed yet. So right now control over several blockchains looks a little nit unreal. So how does developers going to make it happen?
They do have a lot of goals. First of all, interface development so global networks can get connected to several blockchains. Secondly, connected global financial networks to  new blockchains and then, development of new OS with blockchain protocol and the platform for developers.
lok5874

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

They do have a lot of goals. First of all, interface development so global networks can get connected to several blockchains. Secondly, connected global financial networks to  new blockchains and then, development of new OS with blockchain protocol and the platform for developers.
These are great goals. But is it in demand? does business need it?
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

Oh yes, blockchain is getting spread very fast and there is a demand for it. Blockchain makes business efficient, helps to control and manage all the stages of work etc.
lok5874

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Oh yes, blockchain is getting spread very fast and there is a demand for it. Blockchain makes business efficient, helps to control and manage all the stages of work etc.
what can u say about the cost of implementation?Approximately…
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: