Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20% Discount - AMAZON.co.uk  (Read 147 times)
coolPenguin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 08:50:37 PM by coolPenguin

I offer 20% discount on wish list orders at Amazon.co.uk starting from £250.

This is pretty much the UK version of my german offer thread for Amazon.de. Even though you surely are all gifted linguists out there; I'm here to make sure that the few of you whose german isn't completely fluent don't miss out.

STATUS (**UPDATED**):

Currently unavailable. Please come back later.

Please read the FAQ for all upcoming questions.

How to order?

1. Please look for your desired item and put it in your public wish list (it should be somewhere next to "add to cart").

2. Open your public wish list and add a shipping address to it. Doing so makes sure that your address is only given to the shipper. I won't find out about your specific address.
IMPORTANT: If you like to order an item that doesn't come from Amazon itself (therefore a marketplace seller) then please tell me in your PM. If so, make sure to tick that one box saying NOT to hide your delivery address. It is technically not possible to hide your address while ordering at marketplace sellers.

3. Copy the link of your wish list (with the help of the share symbol) and paste it into your PM.

The payment process is selectable:

4.1. Pay upfront via BTC

• Everybody is allowed to order that way.
  • Once I accept your order you will be given a BTC address to deposit.
  • I will immidiately order your wish list on transaction confirmation.

4.2. Pay "on account" via BTC

• I don't like doing it very much but users with high member status (approx. Sr. Members) are allowed to pay for their items on arrival of their deliveries. Anyways, I reserve the right not to serve anyone.

4.3. Pay Escrow via BTC

• I support escrow at https://www.bitrated.com.
    It is completely out the box, uncomplicated and secure by design. It is way faster and less complicated than Escrow services here in the forum.
    Simply open an account with them. It really is a great site for this matter.
  • After my acceptance of your wish list request (it comes with the price in BTC) go to:
    https://www.bitrated.com/trade/new
    My username there is "coolPenguin".
    Concerning the escrow agent I suggest https://www.bitrated.com/collincrypto. But it is up to you who you'd like to go with.
  • Once your BTC are in Escrow I will order your wish list immidiately.

---

Please directly send all the above information at once without asking like "Hey, can you order something like this for me?" first.
If my status says "available" then I will be able to serve your requests most of the time. Please keep everything as simple and hassle-free as possible.

Additionally, I am able to offer long-term (or high volume over time) deals by providing balance directly to your Amazon account. Simply contact me via PM.

All the best,  Smiley
coolPenguin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolPenguin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 12:42:42 PM by coolPenguin

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

What is that status?

In order not to produce an overload of work I will be accepting orders recurringly.
I won't be accepting wish lists or pre-orders if the status says "unavailable". Don't ask for it.

Do you also offer this service for any other countries?

So far I offer the same thing for Germany (Amazon.de). My german thread can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2768660.0
I don't support Amazon.com right now as my volumes in that market are rather low so far. Anyways, I might do it in the future.

Where does your balance come from?

The balance comes from my own activities as a key vendor for games, accounts and other gaming related digital items. Amazon cards (and other gift-card-alike methods) provide a quick and easy way to convert cash into an online balance. That way it serves as an additional way of payment and broadens the customer base.
I do ONLY accept physical cards within that process.

Can you sell me the gift codes directly?

No, as I am giving out goods and/or prepaid balance to people I need to redeem the cards in the process immidiately. I can not store them.

How is the price calculated?

Amazon item price*0.8 / BTCGBP [GDAX]

The BTC price will be fixed on order request.
The price can be found here:
https://www.gdax.com/trade/BTC-GBP

Am I going to get a receipt?

Yes, Amazon adds a receipt in form of a note to your delivery.

How do I really know you aren't just carding the items?

I can always provide you with the order receipt and/or screenshot of your order, showing that your item(s) have been fully payed by gift card balance.

What are your capacities?

Definitely not huge. One or two bigger orders and I might be sold out until the next round.

How are your response times?

In case the order status says available, I will be online multiple times a day.
Anyways, I will be around even when the status says that I don't accept orders right then. I'm here to help whenever there's a problem concerning open orders or similar issues.

Can you offer any other cryptocurrencies as payment method?

No, for the sake of simplicity. In case the transaction fees go up again I will support them as I did before.

Can you please give me more discount? I have a very special personality!

Nope.

I saw you having more discount at some other time in the past. It seems to be less now. Can you give me one of the greater discounts of the past?

No, the discount may vary in time but the rate that is mentioned in the original/first post is definite. I won't always be able to provide a sky high rate of e.g. 20% as it is economically impossible to do so. If the current rate doesn't suit your needs, you might want to come back at a later time. Don't ask me when there will be better rates in the future. I don't know and I won't give you an estimate.

What about refunds?

Contact me. Basically, you should retain what you order. The chain of information is too long and exhaustive for trials.
Of course, no one needs to have fun with broken items whatsoever.

All the best, Smiley
coolPenguin
coolPenguin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

As mentioned in the sticky you can also choose to "permanently/or high volume over time" receive balance to your account. Of course, that means that I would need shared access to your Amazon account. Inside your Amazon account you can easily check back on all cards being redeemed.

In order to prove that you don't receive carded items I can always send you the order number/screenshot of the receipt showing it has been payed by gift card balance.

Fair question though Smiley I'll add it to the FAQ.

All the best,
coolPenguin
coolPenguin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

STATUS (**UPDATED**):

Currently available. Accepting orders starting from £250.
coolPenguin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

STATUS (**UPDATED**):

Currently available. Accepting orders starting from £250.
coolPenguin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

STATUS (**UPDATED**):

Currently unavailable. Please come back later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: