Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs are good to invest at the moment?  (Read 2487 times)
SunoCN

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

I advise you to join Buddy, Money Token, Qurrex. They are all good ICOs atm.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain. https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a  Wink Wink
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

Whenever I want to invest in a good ICO or not, I get a lot. Whenever I get into an easy ICO I always hurt.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Check ZEEX

Backed by ZEEK founder of zeex. ZEEK is dealing with gift cards however silly it sounds it actually works, big companies like starbucks, amazon etc by issuing their own gift cards (you can see loads of them in the supermarkets) are getting funds that before the actual purchase in their shop is made ....
so diy and diversify your portfolio

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

🏆❗️Top 50  buyers could share 1️⃣ million DACC❗️
Only   4mins of DACC public-sale left
Hello, DACC lovers, DACC Public sale comes to its final stage,  and it will end within 30 mins, come on and purchase soon.

Cap: Min 0.5 ETH — Max 20 ETH
Price: 1 ETH = 210,000 DACC
End Date:7 JULY (2am GMT/UTC)

cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

Hi everyone,

There are so many ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's do you think the best for you at the moment?

Need your advise!
I think you should find out for yourself how to evaluate an ICO. You can look at the WPP of that project, find out how the community views the project. See if many people are interested in the project. There are a lot of things, I think you need more time to learn about it. Do not be too dependent on someone, you know what I mean. Good luck
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

Well i would suggest looking at the SPOTCOIN ICO. It is based on the neo Blockchain and are aiming solve the Fiat liquidity issues currently prevailing in crypto markets. They plan to launch a FIAT based exchange as well as an OTC market and with all the tether issues currently ongoing in the market i think a good fiat outlet is just what the market needs.

Anyways check out more information over here:
https://www.spotcoin.com/

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
lalitbansal

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

Hi everyone,

There are so many ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's do you think the best for you at the moment?

Need your advise!
1. bitbose
2. bronix
3. bitmillex
4. theautoblock
5.ubecoin
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

I look forward Neonexchange (https://neonexchange.org/), but but there was a lottery for WL.
I'm also waiting for results for WL Origo Network.
and UCHAIN looks very good!
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

ICOs launching on the NEO platform tend to be better in my opinion. My current favourite is Spotcoin. They're planning to launch a fiat to crypto exchange and their token has the ability to generate passive income through dividend sharing as well as income from mining operations. All in all it's a great project with a great team. Do understand that the current market is not very ICO-friendly but having said said, you'll always find some ICOs that outperform - and I believe Spotcoin is one of those projects that will.
TeslaWatt.com

Activity: 405
Merit: 10

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

TeslaWatt ICO.

ASNAKU

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

Hi everyone,

Need your advise!
I think all ICOs are good, it all depends on how the project really can be published well by the members who follow bountynya project, if the peraturanya good and really monitored by admin bounty campaign then will not lie result ..
ojoneajogwu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

There are many ICOs on the market but I would would place value on CRYPTASSIST as one of the best ICOs on the block.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

Hi everyone,

Need your advise!
I think all ICOs are good, it all depends on how the project really can be published well by the members who follow bountynya project, if the peraturanya good and really monitored by admin bounty campaign then will not lie result ..
Elysian is a very good project building a decentralized platform for building e-commerce sites on the blockchain, it has now reached the hardcap and the project's strong growth potential is very good. Investors can follow up and invest in this project at the following address: https://elycoin.io

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

There are so many good ico's are now good to invest, but before invest an ico check the project details, road map, white paper and team members. Now some succesfully icos are running. Ico's are MB8coin, Surety, one social network these are ico's most trustable to invest. Current situation we can invest on these icos will give more benefits.
Isaackim

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Check out this Ico known as Eternal trusts which I found interesting. Basically Nowadays, one of the few methods to guarantee that a financial person's legacy can have a lasting influence is setting up a trust fund, a special type of legal agreement that provides a trusted third party with the right to hold and spend assets for the benefit of the trust settlor. Eternal Trusts combines hybrid intelligence and smart contracts to make the model of a traditional trust fund obsolete and provide an alternative, decentralized financial means to make a long-lasting impact.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Check SPOTCOIN, it is NEO Blockchain based on going ICOs which completed its pre ICO successfully. SPOTCOIN ICO offers 4 products as follows
1)Digital Asset Exchange,
2)OTC Marketplace,
3)1.1MW Mining Facility &
4) a Payment System , all connected to SPOTCOIN ecosystem.
SPOTCOIN will also offers passive income in form of dividend as follows 51% weekly dividend from the digital asset exchange & additional 12.5% quarterly from other business lines.
SPOTCOIN have working product, with $1 Million in seed funding & strong backing from seasoned professionals. You can find more information about SPOTCOIN in my signature.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

There are so many good ico's are now good to invest, but before invest an ico check the project details, road map, white paper and team members. Now some succesfully icos are running. Ico's are MB8coin, Surety, one social network these are ico's most trustable to invest. Current situation we can invest on these icos will give more benefits.
arawtoken.io is a very good project to invest in during this time. During the private sale phase the project has raised over $ 4 million and now the sale of ICO is also very good. I believe in the development of this project in the future.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

Check the icos project details, road map, white paper, team members and finally discuss in the telegram group surely you will get a good idea about the icos. These are the best way to choose the right icos. Some of the good icos are MB8COIN, SURETY, UBECOIN. These are icos now running successfully and these icos are very trustable to invest.
leshind

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

One of my friends at work has been trying to help me invest and pointed me to CYBR Token over at http://cybrtoken.io/.

I did their airdrop https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4614181.0 because, why not. Trying to follow along in their telegram.

Seems like an interesting concept. I haven't seen another project that is focusing on the security of transactions before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: