Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <$500 ETH. What do you do?  (Read 572 times)
dominic06

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

I invested money in the ethereum again, too good team and idea for the project. This price will not last long and will soon increase
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

What do you think? Are you buying and hodling? Selling? Discuss.
Due to the potential of ETH, many people set too high milestones. I think the sign low $ 450 is a safety milestone, but it could be lower, but that would be unlikely. If you buy it at a high price, do not worry because it can still recover. Investing is risky so do not worry accept it and treat it as a long-term investment.

demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:27:41 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 07:49:49 AM by demonic098

I'm going to buy more, relax my self and wait for another price spike again relaxation is the key Wink

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

Do not be too panicked and still enjoy facing when we still have the remaining yag can buy it back to get the low price and our investment. because until now and so on I believe with ethereum platform
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:33:51 AM

A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

It is up to you, I really think that almost any coin that you think that has a future is a must buy, so if you want to buy ETH do it, you do not want to wait until it reaches a particular prize and then it never does and then the prize skyrockets, this is something we have seen this many times and most people that do that lose money instead.
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

I am not astounded to see Ethereum at this cost. Whoever purchases at either <$600 or <$500 has a decent purchase, in light of the fact that ETH is a standout amongst other coin I have ever observed. But you are not willing to hold, at that point it won't not be a decent purchase. I have confidence in couple of months the market estimation of a large portion of these coins will rise thus e may begin wishing they had not sold what they had. Holders of Ethereum will be happy they held ETH in their wallets. I am a holder of ETH and I am happy I am as yet holding.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

Now Ethereum price has falling, this is the time to invest,to buy Ethereum. When Bitcoin price is going to increase or pumped, Ethereum price also will go up, so wait until the time their price will rise again.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

Buy the dip and continue to hold because it will be an opportunity to buy Ethereum at the cheaper price. I believed in the next few months Ethereum will rise up as it was the most promising Altcoins at the moment making it  the best coins as Altcoins second to the Bitcoin. In addition, Ethereum platform is the most commonly use by all ICO to support their project in which the investment to the Ethereum will never stop.
coinbitw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

Try more to watch the value up to <$400 eth then it is a big opportunity to buy many eth coins as much as you can. Then you will wait for the end season of this year thus it will recover soon and rapidly increase its value to peak and time to sell our coins Wink just be aware and think always
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

Definitely this is the great opportunity to buy any kind of coins because it's in their lower value. It is the right time for investment and nothing to be worried because it is sure that after a long period of time of it's deeply dumping it is sure that there's a highest pumping awaiting. Best profit we can earn in the near future  if we start investing now. So don't waste your time and grab the opportunity now.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

it must be bought. do not let in the future, the price back up and not back at the lowest point you just silent do not do anything. my advice, buy now with the capital you have so as not to regret in the future see the prices continue to rise.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

if the eth price <$ 500 I do is buy more ETH and hold it until the price rises again.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

I was buying more and more. Selling when it reached the top. But if you know that about the future plan of development progress in ethereum. I will try to make a big belief in the next block reward decrease.
Before casper pos and there will be some difficulty increase to make ethereum will be so difficult to be minted and to prevent the inflation.
Just try to buy more and sell them all after casper. Waiting for another dip.
At the present time I will not sell my coin, but I will balance my budget to continue buying new coins. Now for me BTC, ETH is the attractive coin to buy more.
- 50% for ETH
- 35% for BTC
- 15% off other coins
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Apparently, eth value has been crazily going down lately and as to when it will recover is pretty much incertain. With this situation, there are two things that we need to do and that is to hold on to yur coins until value continues to rise or until it overcomes your purchased price and to buy more if you have the capacity to do so.

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

For me wait for the sentiment for the full reversal, it is very risky today if you will buy ETH as it may go down.
The best to watch the market and enter the market, upon Market Reversal, i am sure ETH will recover well when that time comes.

quarkchain.io
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

I keep buying, every single extra dollar I have. Crypto is the FUTURE!

Now I'm buying:

Dent
EOS
Wabi
Quantstamp

It's like a 75% off sale at the store, I'm bringing the truck....ahhahahaha
asstruz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

I suggest you to monitor the value of it, for me, I buy them and hold, waiting for the moment when they will be rose enough. Afterwards, when it will be seemed that they will go down soon, I withdraw.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

Whenever price of ETH falls below 500$, there are only 2 sensible things that a good trader and investor will do :
1.   Keep on holding his initial coins.
2.   Keep buying more in every dip in parts and accumulating them overtime.
Doing these two things will surely earn significant profit in the future when the market recovers and goes bullish. It might fall even more, but no one knows therefore better to invest now and holding a bit long rather than regretting later on.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

With an amount of $ 500 Australian, I will continue to invest in bitcoin. My choice will determine whether I am successful or not. Investing all is quite dangerous but I have confidence in bitcoin. Although in Vietnam its price is declining.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

Try to invest in good ICOs like in my signature to multiple your amounts of ETHs
p.s. ICO investing is very risky

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: