Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <$500 ETH. What do you do?  (Read 572 times)
syeham013

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

Maybe, i'm assume eth prices will rise in the middle of the year later, but it needs good analysis, if I have to buy in the safe zone I will keep watch and evaluation at least do not cause harm, maybe for the kindisi now we should choose trading that is a low profit
hodl2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

The only option I have is HODL. I'll wait for the price pump.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

crypto money is the world's most reliable coin eth but the price of eth is very low. investors are sad. The market needs to pick up itself. The price should not be sold until it exceeds 500 USD.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

Now Ethereum price has falling, this is the time to invest,to buy Ethereum. When Bitcoin price is going to increase or pumped, Ethereum price also will go up, so wait until the time their price will rise again.
The price of ethereum is very attractive right now, if you have the money to cannot let go of this opportunity to grab it for so cheap, if you do not do it, it is very likely that you are going to regret that in the future especially since it's very obvious to me that ethereum is going to be worth a lot in the next years, it is very likely that the previous all time high is going to be surpassed very easily but none of that matters if you do not get ethereum now.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

I still will always hold and wait for the price of the coin back up, because after all this time ethereum price still has good potential and ethereum coins now is still a platform that supports many ico.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

I still will always hold and wait for the price of the coin back up, because after all this time ethereum price still has good potential and ethereum coins now is still a platform that supports many ico.
This is the correct strategy there is no point in selling your ethereum for such a low price, we may need to wait for a few years in the worst case scenario before we see the recovery, personally I do not have any kind of problem holding that long but some people may have the problem so they need a way to figure out how to solve that issue.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

What do you think? Are you buying and hodling? Selling? Discuss.
I think buying or investing is more advisable to do compared to selling. Also, it might not be in an instant so patience is a must. Wait until the market value of Etherium recovers which has already started recently. If it will be hoprfully continuous, it is surely something to look forward with. But if not, continue holding because it is expected to be more expensive at the end of this year.

Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

Ethereum is a good coin and it will not fall in price more than other coins. I'm not arguing that the price was too high, but when the market falls, the price of this coin was similar to the actual value of this coin. If you do not believe in such coins as Ethereum or Bitcoin, then do not buy any coins or tokens.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

As for me, I`m trying to collect as many alternative cryptocurrencies, as I can. So the depend on ethereum, and when ETH will rise, all of the alts will go up too!
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

ETH will grow, don't you worry! Everything is at a fraction of its price back in December, so the fact that ETH is even close to 50% is impressive. Buy more while it's low!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

I am not scared right now only about Ethereum: market tune, look's like - show recover move and Eth now only 0.06 ETH/BTC price (normal price is 0.1 ETH/BTC, i think). By the way - I need Ethereum for a Gas fee when transfer my token's or buy some
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Of course HODL. And what else remains? Do I sell an asset that only recently cost two or three times as much? On the contrary, I will buy it for the future. Therefore, the conclusion is not to sell, but to buy.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

I think it's not a good idea eth haven't the potential to rise again even if his price will rise it will be not too much so i think it's better to buy other altcoins specially cheaper altcoins.

blackbott

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

Hold him, of course, because you will never know when it is restored as far as I can see that it is just one more breakfast from cryptocurrencies, it doesn't make sense to sell in panic because it can only worsen a situation that we have, let weak hands fall, finally holders will win again
enlightened

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

I reinvested because I am confident in the growth of this coin, just now you can buy it at a very good price  Cheesy
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

if the price of ETH <$ 500 then I will spend all my savings money to invest in ETH, because I believe the price of ETH will always increase every years.

Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

The best you can do is buy more Ethereum at this price, because it will not stay that low for long time. Ethereum is on its way up again.

richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

It already reach >$500, so i don't think it keeps falling down, but if you need money and don't want to take a risk, you should sell them first, and then monitoring the price in the marketcap again, it's because it's still stagnant around $500 for now
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

For a price below $ 500, this is a great price to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoin in the world, and every day it has a huge trading volume, which shows Ethereum very potential. In the next two years Ethereum will be one of the most powerful growth altcoins. I think that by the end of this year Ethereum will return to the price of over $ 1200 and will continue to increase

yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:11:31 AM

ETH was falling into $300+ few weeks ago. did you buy it? i think $300 was the lowest point for eth.
if you bought it a that time, you are lucky now because it is $500+ now.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: