Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <$500 ETH. What do you do?  (Read 572 times)
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

If you buy ETH at less $ 500 then you have a 20% profit margin. The good of the crypto market is that you do not know what, when it drops you are scared, when it rises you are afraid.
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:35:11 AM

Yes, now ethereum is in the $ 500 price range, I think it's the right time to buy it. After that, you can hold it until the price is on the moon.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

Always hodl when the price is not your target or your expectation, because I think the price of ETH will be increasing in the future, because ETH have good system to support other altcoin. Because altcoins is really depends on ETH system. If you sell now I think you will lose
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

What do you think? Are you buying and hodling? Selling? Discuss.
Prices today including Ethereum is much cheaper compared to those that are in the future so buying now really makes sense and will surely bring us huge profit if we got the luck we want from our investment. Just grab every opportunity when there is a dip if you have the capita. For example you have a one hundred dollar investment, divide it by four so that you can invest four times when the price continues to go down and I know that might give you good return when the price bounce back or even skyrocket and form a new all time high. Selling is only recommended either you need the money or you want a buy back but that always depends on your strategy and methods of earning since I am not a pro here. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

in my opinion, you do not hear too much people say, I think you have to learn to predict and follow your heart, with conditions like this, I buy and hold it until it reaches the price according to what I expect, because I am sure with my feeling that one day ethereum will have a good price

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

in my opinion, you do not hear too much people say, I think you have to learn to predict and follow your heart, with conditions like this, I buy and hold it until it reaches the price according to what I expect, because I am sure with my feeling that one day ethereum will have a good price
Trading just based on your feelings is a huge mistake you cannot do that and expect to get profits consistently out of the market, do your best to study how the markets work and why traders take the decisions they take, if you are able to do that the chances that you make profits with your trades will go up significantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: