Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX being dumped daily by a Market Maker!  (Read 359 times)
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

One of my mentors did a great research over this and told this to us:

"As you might know, the Tron (TRX) Test Net is launched on 31 March (main net will be May 31st), together with the announcement of their mechanism on how they will do a coin burn (announced by Justin Sun, CEO, early January. It is expected to be Ripple like (over time) and you could expect this to increase the price per token).

That's all public knowledge and this is why you already see the price steadily increasing by 5-10% in the last days. More impactful is this insider info: there has been a market maker who at one instance posessed 7.5 billion Tron (> 10% of total circulating supply in one wallet!) He purchased this between end of Nov till mid Dec. Since then, the wallet has only been selling and has never (!) purchased Tron again, not even when it was at 0.025$ last week. This wallet has been selling off Tron every single day and has kept the price low. At every breakout, he sold more to get the price back down. The rate was very slow in February (30M / day sold) but that all changed when Tron was listed on Bittrex: in a few days, he sold 2 billion Tron and since then, the average rate has jumped to 140M / day average for March. The previous days, the buy pressure is still very high and the MM is still selling that 140M average. This wallet 'only' has 1.26B Tron left now, so it stops in 5 days max... With the anticipation on Test net and Coin Burn, I estimate it's going to sell off sooner. And let this be a concidence or not, but what date are we then... right: 31 March. Boom, an explosive cocktail of news and fiercely reduced selling pressure.

Of course, DYOR. The MM's address is 0xB287a379e6caCa6732E50b88D23c290aA990A892 and can be found on Etherscan."

https://etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2?a=0xb287a379e6caca6732e50b88d23c290aa990a892 - Link for lazy guys.
My mentor said that this guy will get all his coins sold till 31st March, so watch out for dips and look for the best entry point and take the chance of growing your portfolio more than 40%.

P.S.: Can't share the source of this as it was posted over Telegram.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

I try not to trust such insider information, but I'll specifically look at whether the information is truthful. I believe in TRX perspectives.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

This is the same problem with bitcoin and the mt gox debacle. Someone with a huge stash just waiting to sell off and crashing the market in the process. It is worth keeping an eye on that trx wallet, he is going to sell during this rumour as he knows buy pressure is high during this time.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

Maybe he just sold as market is going to crash? He really has too much tron but I think he sells not to crash the market but to buy at cheaper price at bear market.

tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Tron is still overvalued right now.
I guess that with his big amount of coins, he is making a good decision to sell his coins. It's a good thing though, for those who want to make an entry at a lower price
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

Maybe he just sold as market is going to crash? He really has too much tron but I think he sells not to crash the market but to buy at cheaper price at bear market.

Are you serious? Check the breakouts (I hope you know what it means).
Whenever such patterns occurred, this guy just gave a bang to the price, and I think that this guy didn't even buy when the price fell to $0.025.
Tell me, why would that fellow buy it back when he had such a HUGE stash already in his bags? He has unloaded his bags and according to my mentor, he will be selling the remaining in the next 5 days* (before the launch of testnet).

*Can't guarantee as he is the one who will sell them, not me.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

hmm, pretty interesting info, thanks, OP. But what I don't understand is who will be profited from such movements? If this guy purchased 7.5B in mid-NOV till mid-DEC and has been selling it through 2018, he must be in profit right now, but probably much less profit than he would be if he holds till 31th of March.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

I follow your mentor as well, so I know very well where this information come from and that this news is true. Just look at the ETH address to verify it. Yuo can also see that every transaction has the same fee of 100 Gwei.

Actually, I've never thought of investing in Tron simply because of I think this is an overvalued project, and now I have bigger doubts than before. The movements of that address are a bit suspicious to me, they just seem to be movements to create artificial volume and increase the market attention on this coin.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

It does not mean anything for me as I always stay away from such very hyped coins, always being dumped by large groups and talked too much in twitter by newbies. It is extremely overpriced even though market has grown too much.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

this is crazy! he has a lot of TRX tokens. I'm not sure developers are able to increase the price of TRX in the market. hmm but I wonder who he is,
is it possible he is the internal from the tron project itself? I have no idea

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

well
i try to find on ethplorer. and walla
he/she is no.9 on holders of TRX token.
i just think maybe no 1 up to 8 is from exchange or trx group/foundation.
so that mean , he/she is biggest holders of individual category.
so if that true.
OP right.
the best time for got profit is before launch of testnet.
but is too reckless i mean .
i cant imagine how the price will fucking colaps if he do that.
hope just speculation.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
iminethereforeiam

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

Normally I don't buy conspiracy theories, but that is a humongous wallet that's doing nothing but moving balance out lately. Good thing I only have $2 worth of TRX on Binance. When the project was first announced, I laughed at the one sentence description in Chinese on their web site, but I placed a tiny low ball limit order anyway just for the sake of diversification.
ixlr8nz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

This is old news. It is believed the market maker will run out just before the 31st of March. Many are interested in what happens when he runs out Smiley He holds several other tokens as well. Certainly not limited to Tron.
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

Perhaps he will buy again after the release to increase demand and get the price up
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

I try not to trust such insider information, but I'll specifically look at whether the information is truthful. I believe in TRX perspectives.
Faith is good, but it must have a solid foundation. And the tron unfortunately has nothing yet except rumors and hopes of investors. And the last indicators say that it is more like an artificial pump of price.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

I don't think it is being 'dumped by market maker'. If we look back to the end of 2017, when TRX  are insanely pumped, we will realize that the buyer and seller are pulling and pushing the price so it 'make any sense'

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

Sounds familiar. It eerie similar to the Mt. Gox trustee who keeps on offloading his coins as a result bringing the price of bitcoin to what it is right now (with few FUD to go a long as well).

But I saw other threads that TRX will be pumped as well, so I don't know we to believed to. It says that big Korean whale will be pumping that's why we are seeing a day-to-day increase as well.

But I will just get my popcorn ready and see how it goes on March 31. Not buying any on the news though. I'm not totally sold on TRX and would rather observed in the background. But thanks for the information though, it looks like it will help a lot of traders make their decision prior the the pump or dump. Goodluck everyone.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

wait and see stance https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/tron/usd

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

may be its called single whale,,control TRX market by a single wallet its really curious? for what purpose? it is internal strategy from dev?buying cheaper than ICO?
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Well that thing was normal especially on this game we are the small fish and the whales out there playing the market when they wants. For me don't have to worry any for TRX I really believe on this coins especially for long term hold I'll give them 2 years to implement their projects then that's the time I'll decide if I will dump my TRX or not.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: