Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is your wife's opinion to see the money bitcoin ?  (Read 203 times)
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

I was reading a book about a player in stock and when he made his first million his mother still was saying that it is not a work go and find yourself a regular job, women...
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

At first my wife doesn't believe in bitcoin specially in my earnings in joinings signature campaign but when I cashout my earnings and give to her the money she was so shocked that I am really earning the reason why she get interested to bitcoin as well and start investing and also practice trading.

Your wife is like every women in this world , you can do everything with no problem if you pay your wife taxe   Grin
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

At first my wife doesn't believe in bitcoin specially in my earnings in joinings signature campaign but when I cashout my earnings and give to her the money she was so shocked that I am really earning the reason why she get interested to bitcoin as well and start investing and also practice trading.

Your wife is like every women in this world , you can do everything with no problem if you pay your wife taxe   Grin

I think all wife will like you till the time you can earn money from wherever be it job, business or bitcoin and help her in getting gifts and make her wish come true along with shopping. It will be more encouraged if you can earn more so that she can spend more.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Depending on your decision on bitcoin. If you focus on bitcoin then it becomes work but if you just make bitcoin as a byproduct then bitcoin is considered not work. It's natural if your wife tells you to work because the work in the crypto world is not like people who work in the office so people who work with bitcoin look more relaxed even work with bitcoin can be done while we are on vacation. You should explain more deeply related bitcoin to your wife so that she understands the work you are doing with bitcoin in order to avoid misunderstanding.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

My girlfriend doesn't care of what i'm doing,as long as it can generate income,it's fine.I know it's hard to convince people about the advantage of crypto,they always find fault in it and brush us off.It's up to us to show proof that crypto can make your life better and convince them to spread the word.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

My wife is encouraging me working with Bitcoin and crypto currencies. In first days she has many doubts about this digital currencies and she asked me many questions, and asked to see some proofs showing that people generate good income from working with this currencies, but now she is convinced especially after seeing some examples of my additional income from crypto.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

At the beggining, my wife laughed at me. She said bitcoin is a joke, but when I showed her the price of bitcoin at 19000$, she began to look at me with respect. It's like that mention of Gandhi: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win."
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

The coolest topic on the whole forum. I think she is very upset to see this, because she knows how to spend it XD
Dimanman113

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

I am and my wife work together in different bounty, invest in other ICO. First, I started investing in ICO and traiding, we saw how the coins make good profits, and decided to earn together the cryptocurrency. We like it! We like to travel and invest, such work is for us! Crypto-currencies have changed our lives, we have long been looking for something like that!
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

my wife always tell me to work, is bitcoin not a job ?
I do not have a wife but I have a girlfriend. At first, she was very doubtful about bitcoin. I keep telling her that I am doing bitcoin. Since I do not have much money, this is my way of having some since she always has more money than me. So at first she does not believe in me, she was like, "Okay do whatever you want, do not blame me if something bad happens". Well,it turned out fine and currently I am earning through bitcoin and she was amazed and surprised that I have earned that amount of money even though I do not have a job.
akemi1487

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

Obviously Bitcoin is not a job, unless you are mining or if you ain’t a big shark here.  We all should do our job if we can. I personally believe it’s not tough to maintain both at the same time. Sometimes making money ain’t everything for the society.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: