Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait to prove them wrong about Bitcoin?  (Read 3819 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

I don't think it is necessary to prove Bitcoin against those who underestimate bitcoin, that is their own opinion, and maybe when prices rise dramatically they will return to bitcoin without having to prove anything.
I don't think it's a problem if you tell them the truth about bitcoin, because they are underestimate because they don't know the true bitcoin,
they only know about bitcoin from government media, of course that makes them think negatively about bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

One point i took from how crypto get/got its popularity, is how news have an impact on people's perceptions. News is what brings the awareness to people and is how people know other people have awareness, because usually they feed the audience the same thing ur feeling, as an individual, how could a random news event know what someone feels? Well, depends on what they are targeting.

Don't explain and don't prove either (like, why bother telling people the worth of gold) because it has to have value in their life, maybe they are not into it and is for their best.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

Don’t focus on them, don’t mind them it causes you to struggle. Keep your focus on what you are doing. You don’t have to prove anything to them bitcoin will do that and it will prove them wrong.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

According to Jamie ,doesn’t find Bitcoin (the currency) useful for him and he probably can’t imagine ever using it. And of course, if Bitcoin is not useful for you it will be hard to imagine that it can also be useful for others, that is why we keep hearing experts telling us that Bitcoin is going to fail. Give it some time, these experts always turn out to be wrong.

I also find it interesting how everyone who understands how the Blockchain works have their own favourite use/application for it. And they think the other applications are going to fail.”
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

They are already wrong in the first place because of their wrong view of bitcoin. Things ate difficult to explain for this narrow minded people about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will always remain for what it is even in the midst of these distractors. What you need to do to hold pn to what you believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency and leave them behind.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

of course I can wait but not for them because there is no point we wait to prove to them we have to wait for ourselves.we can show our income to people who do not believe in bitcoin, if bitcoin prices rise again then we have to prove to bad-minded people about bitcoin so they do not think bad about bitcoin anymore.
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Of course I can still wait and prove that they are wrong about bitcoin. Some do not believe that bitcoin will not rise again unlike its value last year. But I still believe and hope that someday it will go up again like what bitcoin did before ..I think negative thinking about Bitcoin will change in everyone's eyes. And all of us who will become a bridge to prove that Bitcoin is really not dangerous for everyone .
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

No, I will keep working to collect bitcoin or altcoin so my time will not be wasted. if they still do not believe in crypto and think that crypto is a fraud, then I do not care about it.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

Actually we have nothing to do with their beliefs so nothing to prove to them. I sure that their beliefs will be their regrets in the future because they did not believe in bitcoin.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

of course I can wait but not for them because there is no point we wait to prove to them we have to wait for ourselves.we can show our income to people who do not believe in bitcoin, if bitcoin prices rise again then we have to prove to bad-minded people about bitcoin so they do not think bad about bitcoin anymore.
I'd still waiting for that day to come because I have strong faith in bitcoin that it may get better soon like it was used too last year. I could still wait for that time to come that bitcoin will get better and get up from it's downfall and it is not also bad to take risk again to wait and to hold my coin hoping that it will gonna hit up again.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

I and my friends that are into cryptocurrency investment and trading were mocked openly when we started trading and investing but most of our mockers now a coming for consultation on how to invest in cryptocurrency since they have seen that our financial status have change positively because of cryptocurrency. Don't worry, your financial status will be the proof, just keep on investing.
eni19888

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

I do think the reason they are so negative about bitcoins is on the grounds that they aren't ready to get any benifit from it possibly they couldn't contribute or they themselves freeze sold , I do feel that it is totally one-sided and there is no lawful body to help Bitcoins and due to that it's dependably in a misfortune when considered for assessment.

I figure what we can do is to give the positive focuses about Bitcoins at whatever point we can and at whatever point we see somebody speaking negative about it. That is whatever we can do. Additionally the best thing is bolster Bitcoin even in the season of high in the event that you continue holding the cost will reinforce and it will thusly shield the rises from fluctuating, in the event that they won't have anything to discuss they won't have the capacity to fall apart Bitcoins.
Andrewhart

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

I think i dont need to prove to them or to convince them that they are wrong about bitcoin because they already saw me and what bitcoins help me a lot more in financial needs. As long as bitcoins help me and my family i dont care on what peoples say to me as long as i dint do nothing to them.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

I have now given up on the behavior of observing the market every day. I am now more focused on the bounty task. I made the decision that if Bitcoin can't land on the moon, it will always sleep in my wallet!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

Yes. Waiting isn't a burden for me if it will prove them wrong towards their dissents about bitcoin. In fact, theres no need to wait anymore as waiting is over. Bitcoin proved it purpose already. So technically, its all about waiting for them to accept it.
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Not all professionals in the market. Hamsters are a special caste that always panics and creates a lot of noise because of nothing.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Why would we? if they were correct, bitcoin will be $ 0 by this time. they said it is a bubble. but will blast. but still nothing blasted, therefore, I don't bother about negative people or their thoughts. bitcoin will survive and it will shine. this is just a breathing period for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. we have to sacrifice to get high rewards in future. so be patient.

mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

Yes, I will always wait to prove that they are wrong. Many people panicked to sell because of recent losses, it was a big loss, but not enough to make my beliefs falter.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

I am a firm believer that Bitcoin is a true cryptocurrency that we can use as an alternative to centralized fiat currencies such as  US dollars or GB Pounds. The creators of Bitcoins had good intentions in their mind when creating the World's first cryptocurrency. However, today many have deviated from that original cause and just focusing on using Bitcoins as an investment instrument to gain huge monetary wealth. The irony is that at the end of the day they are accumulating US dollars or other fiat currencies and become more and more dependent on the centralized government model!
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

In ancient times, when gold and silver discovered, it is not considered precious metals. Bitcoin too, for a while, when blockchain is widely applied, smart contract becomes popular, BTC and other Altcoins will have its place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: