Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously all those crappy ICO s. WHY NO VENTURES WITH SMALL but assured return  (Read 84 times)
maremostro (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

OMFG

Why there are so many ICO s that look failures and  will be failures, is it the demand arguement that i will only invest if u promise us the moon thus the world is supplied with what it demands.

I cry and SHOUT why are there so few ventures Like WePower, SunMoney, (there is a small startup in scotland working on tidal turbines very underfunded Tidal Power that proves in this article a potential game changer !!! or just simple lets Built some flats as cheep as possible and rent them or sell them. I am not promising the moon but buy back scheme, tokens will also get burned, WHat do you want people moon is not enough now you want to go to mars or is this simple survival of the fittest philosophy that you are not aware of but lingers somewhere there in subconscious, GOD let me have lots of money so i can have the hottest chick in the town and everybody will envy me.
I am surprised but confident to claim that the much bigger half of our society thinks along those routes

Tidal Power
chukaday

Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

You want to know why there are few ventures that are proper projects? It isn't because a lack of ideas, it is because I don't think many people can execute a good idea and therefore many people take the easy way out. What is harder, making a shitcoin that will pump and die in a year or two or making a real coin that goes beyond 5 years? It is easy to see why people choose the former, because they are simply too lazy to work hard for whatever it is they want. That is also the reason shitcoins sell, because they promise a lot and people eat that shit up.

maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:52:08 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 10:24:46 AM by maremostro

But come on how hard it is to build a solar farm all you need to is someone eastablished and recognised that will stick his butt out so he makes sure the actual solar farm takes off since its his Image on the line
Once the project gets going and gets credibility its only down-slope.  
And shit coin scams its like cutting the branch you are sitting on !!!! Somebody should do something about it .... sooner or later (later am afraid) there will be Crypto Police maybe it could come from the BoutsPro -ish like community to which i look so much forward too.
Think there is an ico they get to visit a dojo and the dojo takes time to get to know the founders etc... there are ways lets vaguely say mystical to certify of the projects legitimacy along those lines (from mummonkan)
CASE 7. JOSHU'S WASHING THE BOWL

A monk told Joshu, "I have just entered this monastery. I beg you to teach me." Joshu asked, "Have you eaten your rice porridge?" The monk replied, "I have." "Then," said Joshu, "Go and wash your bowl."
At that moment the monk was enlightened.

Mumon's Comment:
Joshu opened his mouth, showed his gall-bladder (true mind) and the depth of his heart. If this monk did not really listen to and grasp the truth, he indeed mistook the bell for a pitcher.

He made it so simple and clear,
It might take a long time to catch the point,
If one realizes that it's stupid to search for fire with a lantern light,
The rice would not take so long to be done.
Welltrado_Kim

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

Well maybe you guys should check out our ICO http://www.welltrado.io

We are connecting Crypto to over 1 mln. pre-existing loans, giving returns from 6-25%.
The loans we are offering actually exist already, pre-screened, gone through credit-scoring by seasoned professionals from over 100+ P2P lending platforms, with their own professional risk experts/algorithms.

We are not promising the moon, but are just connecting the dots, and giving crypto the ability to invest in a very stable asset class.

Catch me in our telegram https://t.me/welltrado if you guys want to know more.

DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

I think it's worth read carefully whitepaper, there is all information you need. I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

First of all thanks DansCoins for highliting the Vreo project. A lot of us are gamers and see the potential and simplicity of the idea, perhaps it was always there just needed to surface. Btw dans i wish you be able to level up on english gramar check #RoleCoin i thik it may be one of those ideas. Regards Luke
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: