Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forerunner CyberMiles !!!  (Read 84 times)
caubavinh (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

The parent company of CyberMiles is 5miles, 5miles is one of the leading consumer-to-consumer ("c2c") eCommerce businesses in the United States.

The leading application of the business, called the 5miles app, has more than 10 million registered users in the United States and is estimated to exceed $ 3 billion in total transaction value by 2017.
5miles is ranked the top 10 shopping apps in the United States according to the rating of the LikeWeb site. On average, 5miles of users spend 24 minutes a day on this app, making it one of the most attractive e-commerce applications in the United States.

By focusing on specific markets, 5miles are also becoming an important tool for many small businesses that are intending to stop online advertising because online advertising platforms favor the source business. Larger capital and advanced technical capabilities to run online advertising campaigns.
All users, from regular shoppers to businesses, have separate user profiles, fair rankings, and fair assessments, ensuring that good market participants gain a lot of exposure. Interested in and doing business better on 5miles platform.
phuong kim

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:53:34 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 03:44:35 AM by phuong kim

I have important news ís CyberMiles Test-net Conference . You do not miss the live broadcast on Friday, March 30. Friends keep it mind and please attention about cyberMiles live broadcast.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

10 000 tps, do you think they can reach it in this test-net time? Do you know their technology or solution to scale to 10 000 tps?

I'm a CMT fan, 1 of more than 12M, but i don't exactly understand why their new blockchain is so strong.
BTW, i'm waiting for token price after test-net. How do you think about 1$/1CMT?
Thanhnghi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

The project worthy, strong, steady, it is necessary to pay attention! It is growing every day and all thanks to an experienced, creative, paid team. As a result, the coin will not disappoint! Join us !!!
quanxip1

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

What do you think about perfomance 10 000 tps? Can they reach it in 3 months after ICO? Do you think it is better than ETH?
I dont know. I know ETH vs 300 tps, not 10.
And I know CREDITS reached 500 000 tps in their Alpha version, but it is project for fintech.
CyberMiles is a platform, a blockchain for e-commerce.
caubavinh (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

I have important news ís CyberMiles Test-net Conference . You do not miss the live broadcast on Friday, March 30. Friends keep it mind and please attention about cyberMiles live broadcast.
oh thank you for letting me know this. And I'm also learning about Text-net conferencing Kiss
aluslee

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

This is a very interesting project !!! I really like this project, thank you for bringing this great project to me !!! I believe the project will be successful this year and next years !!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
caubavinh (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

This is a very interesting project !!! I really like this project, thank you for bringing this great project to me !!! I believe the project will be successful this year and next years !!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
I am sure this project will bring surprises to everyone in the near future Kiss
JanneLee
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

5miles plans to gradually migrate its sellers and buyers, as the first group of users, onto the decentralized network. In other words, 5miles’s marketplace platform will be one of the first environments to utilize the network as a back-end service and jumpstart the ecosystem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: