Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea: Bitcoin based gaming  (Read 477 times)
duxZero (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:27:04 PM

So,

I have an idea that i'm currently working on, but i need your input!

I see gambling sites that have a tone of concurrent users and it makes me wonder; why waste money playing a game that is programmed to run and pay out a certain way when you can play real games and have a real chance to actually EARN your pay out ?

Think CS:S, top players in each server at the end of a week get payed out but you have to pay a certain amount to buy in each week, 0.005 for example.
With saying that i can also run 'team' based matches, 2 organized teams set a bet amount and battle it out for the prize.

Now how about RuneScape; PVP'ing was always fun but why not have a BTC wallet linked to your account and for every kill you get you earn say 0.001 and the player killed looses 0.001.

Okay lets move onto games like DayZ; have a private server (hive) setup with a minimum buy in and for every PvP based kill you get you earn 0.001 as like the RuneScape server.

So now for the RTS fans; how about betting on live DOTA and LoL matches ?

Put simply, any game you think of, i will be able to integrate BTC betting in to it.

Soooo, thoughts ? ideas ? and most importantly! do i have support from you guys!?

Note: Re-posting in this section since i now can.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:50:45 PM

Playing games for BTC, and betting on game matches with BTC already exist.

The problem is that you will have to deal with cheaters, when playing a tournament for BTC. If you setup an esport betting site, it probably won't be as popular as a betting site for real sports like football or baseball.
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:31:42 PM

So,

I have an idea that i'm currently working on, but i need your input!

I see gambling sites that have a tone of concurrent users and it makes me wonder; why waste money playing a game that is programmed to run and pay out a certain way when you can play real games and have a real chance to actually EARN your pay out ?

Think CS:S, top players in each server at the end of a week get payed out but you have to pay a certain amount to buy in each week, 0.005 for example.
With saying that i can also run 'team' based matches, 2 organized teams set a bet amount and battle it out for the prize.

Now how about RuneScape; PVP'ing was always fun but why not have a BTC wallet linked to your account and for every kill you get you earn say 0.001 and the player killed looses 0.001.

Okay lets move onto games like DayZ; have a private server (hive) setup with a minimum buy in and for every PvP based kill you get you earn 0.001 as like the RuneScape server.

So now for the RTS fans; how about betting on live DOTA and LoL matches ?

Put simply, any game you think of, i will be able to integrate BTC betting in to it.

Soooo, thoughts ? ideas ? and most importantly! do i have support from you guys!?

Note: Re-posting in this section since i now can.

http://www.leetcoin.com/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: