Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce  (Read 4174 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

Many merchants have been longing for an all-in-one platform that they can use and access while doing business. With all the features that NOBAR has am sure that many merchants will not be thinking twice to join the bandwagon here. It is all then a matter of letting merchants know and let them see their problems s well as what NOBAR can offer as solutions. Most merchants are also concern bout regulations and it is good to know that NOBAR is fully compliant and will do everything in its disposal to comply with existing and future laws of the land as far as its business and platform is concern...this alone can be so critical as most businesses are avoiding any tussle and hassle with law enforcing agents. Good luck to NOBAR and the team behind the project.
stil3tto

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

This is really great project. It's a great idea to allow the use of much larger amounts of crypto money. In the past I had made a shopping on the internet using crypto money. But the idea of experiencing it in physical stores is truly wonderful.
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

Hello.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.

i think a lot of people will invest in this project, they seem to have a very honest approach. I have been a member of the tg room now for a while and they have answered every question I have asked . I feel comfortable investing in howdoo which for me seems like a rareity at the moment in the world of crypto
Gustafio

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

As there is less opportunity for people to spend their crypto, most of them are waiting for a suitable bull run of the crypto market and to then sell it when they are at profit. However, gaining profit is not always the case as data from the recent crypto market shows that there have been more dips in price than upwards movement. This will happen in the market if the base of valuation is nervous speculation. Therefore, NOBAR is providing substantial spending opportunities on the platform so that there is more space for acceptance created into the market.
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Nobar going to be One Token for Entire Commerce industry , it will reduce the time of buying different token for different activity . All the best for the Project.
dannysavage

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

I do marketing and im good at it

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

As there is less opportunity for people to spend their crypto, most of them are waiting for a suitable bull run of the crypto market and to then sell it when they are at profit. However, gaining profit is not always the case as data from the recent crypto market shows that there have been more dips in price than upwards movement. This will happen in the market if the base of valuation is nervous speculation. Therefore, NOBAR is providing substantial spending opportunities on the platform so that there is more space for acceptance created into the market.

That's what i'm excited about. I'm loving how they plan to will fix time consuming payment system. It's really depressing when u have to wait 6 confirmations when u pay with BTC to see your order confirmed.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Hi, nice to be here. Any bounty thread related? I saw your bounty information just posted in Medium. i think would be great if you create a bounty thread and more people to come.
cabsahia

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Hi, nice to be here. Any bounty thread related? I saw your bounty information just posted in Medium. i think would be great if you create a bounty thread and more people to come.

can you provide the link? went to check Medium and did not find them there:(

thnx
dammy1988

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Nobar is a outstanding project with a good team with outstanding qualities... I love this project
Bunmi1989

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

This project will be a huge success well done devs keep the spirit alive
Joyjit (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Are you guys planning a Facebook bounty? Despite the recent decrease of popularity there's still much potential on that social platform and a huge audience can learn about Nobar project there. Just an idea.
Yes, there is a facebook bounty. Please find the details of our bounty in the following link -
https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobars-bounty-program-is-here-a2c3cb0201dc
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

it's great that the manager responds so quickly to all questions. Tell me, is there any news from the team? at what stage is the project now?
We are at our private presale now which has started from the second week of May. We are offering the maximum bonus of 50% at this stage. The main token sale will start from July with 30% bonus only.
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

I'm wondering why did u pick name NOBAR? What does it stands for?

Do you plan to integrate payment system with Shopify, Woocommerce and other most popular ecom/dropshipping sites?

I'd really love to se NOBAR integrated with Shopify.
The NOBAR name came from NO BARRIER --> NO BAR --> NOBAR. Our vision is to provide enough spending opportunity with crypto keeping no barrier.

We are already working on our own payment function "Shop-App" which can be integrated onto other e-commerce or retail stores to accept payment in NBR tokens.
cabsahia

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Are you guys planning a Facebook bounty? Despite the recent decrease of popularity there's still much potential on that social platform and a huge audience can learn about Nobar project there. Just an idea.
Yes, there is a facebook bounty. Please find the details of our bounty in the following link -

not totally sure - but I think Medium has a policy against bounties, just a heads-up...
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

not totally sure - but I think Medium has a policy against bounties, just a heads-up...
Please do not worry. We are also opening a bounty thread just to make sure everything is ok. Also, we are converting from stake based bounty to specific reward based bounty to provide benefit for the bounty hunters.
cabsahia

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:19:44 PM

Please do not worry. We are also opening a bounty thread just to make sure everything is ok. Also, we are converting from stake based bounty to specific reward based bounty to provide benefit for the bounty hunters.

ok thanks!
Lekan

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Though there are lots of crypto out there but I think NOBAR is different with the way they are looking forward to maximise crypto into different areas ...... Nice job devs
dannysavage

I do marketing and im good at it

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

I'm a passionate online shopper and Crypto Enthusiast. I'd really love to have option to pay with crypto.

Looking foward for more updates on this project.

Hope ICO will reach atleast soft cap.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
cabsahia

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

When investing in ICO's, on important factor to check before investing is what will happen with unsold tokens. Sometimes the company takes it for themselves, which leads to the team unfairly "stealing" additional tokens and earning more profit by not reaching their hard cap goal

Fortunately this is not the case with Nobar. If there is any unused or unsold tokens after the token sale, they will be burned.

burning unsold tokens seems to be usual practice
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

NOBAR aims to unify the entire commerce with crypto payment. All the best for the project .
One token for all .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: