Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce  (Read 4174 times)
Joyjit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

what the link facebook  bounty? i want join
Please visit our bounty announcement on our medium account -
https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobars-bounty-program-is-here-a2c3cb0201dc
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

I've heard about this project and am excited about it, pls what is the ICO price and what is the total supply?
The ICO price is 0.01 USD per token and the total supply is 4 bn token.
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

now there are so many similar projects, tell me, what is your feature? how are you different from others and what is your advantage?
Yes, there are other similar projects with bits and pieces of what we are doing. However, there is no project until now which is unifying all of these activities into one unified platform. So NBR token holders can enjoy engaging with different commercial and transactional activities with just one token.

What happens with the other projects is their associated activities are limited and if you want to engage in some other activities with any of those tokens, then you have to exchange it with some other tokens and only then you can use it on your desired other platform. This creates a hassle and some transactional losses. Not to mention limited facilities cannot create a large enough usage commonality which NOBAR is capable of.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any further queries.

looks impressive. I hope you will succeed as planned. Tell me, at what stage is the project now?
We are currently at our private presale with 50% bonus which has started from the mid of May. We have partnered with kartblock.io, thecargocoin.com and wishnish to make our stand stronger even before the tokensale. We are also in discussion with a Hedge Fund for providing hedging protection to our investors.
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

How does NOBAR plan to disturb the industry? There is loads of similar project like this one... What's difference between NOBAR and XY similar project to this one?
Yes, there are other similar projects with bits and pieces of what we are doing. However, there is no project until now which is unifying all of these activities into one unified platform. So NBR token holders can enjoy engaging with different commercial and transactional activities with just one token.

What happens with the other projects is their associated activities are limited and if you want to engage in some other activities with any of those tokens, then you have to exchange it with some other tokens and only then you can use it on your desired other platform. This creates a hassle and some transactional losses. Not to mention limited facilities cannot create a large enough usage commonality which NOBAR is capable of.

Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

Hello,
Is the one-pager or the whitepaper available in french?
Thanks
Unfortunately, it is not available in French currently. However, anyone can get in touch with us for any queries.
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:01 AM

its basically a marketplace for stores to connect to if im right, where you can pay with the nobar token
With the fully developed platform, you will be able to pay at any store that accepts NBR token. We are in discussion with many merchants and retailers about our platform and many of them want to get onboard to accept NBR token.
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:02 AM

As I am learning about your project map, I'm not sure that your payment costs will be low later, because when you put the payment model into the lead will occur in the shortcomings in that payment model. (For example, B2B and C2C how do you intend to combine it?)
B2B feature will have multisignature payment module where the payment will be ensured via confirmation of multiple involved parties like buyer, seller, logistics etc. In case of C2C the same module is required to ensure hassle-free transfer of goods and payment. As these models do not necessarily require instant payments, multisignature module will definitely create a space for comfort between buyer and seller.

I hope the above satisfies your query. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for further questions.
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

Tell me, does the sale of tokens still go? are there any bonuses? how many tokens have already been sold? where you can find all this information?
We have started our private presale from the mid of May with 50% bonus. 50,000,000+ tokens have already been sold. If you want to join the private presale please contact support@nobar.io
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

Do you have a demo or alpha platform to show us before the ico?

I checked and didn't see anything. Just want to be sure.
I am very glad that you brought it up. Yes, there will be a demo platform which would be released in the first week of June. It will show how the user experience and the flow of functions going to work.
Joyjit (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

How do you hope to unify commerce with cryptocurrency? And I will also like to know if there are similar projects like this?

We are unifying the commerce with crypto by bringing all familiar e-commerce activities that we do nowadays in the non-crypto platforms into one singular platform -NOBAR.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:58:06 PM

I am very glad that you brought it up. Yes, there will be a demo platform which would be released in the first week of June. It will show how the user experience and the flow of functions going to work.

This is perfect news.

A demo is something very important for an ico. If there is no demo, it is just investing in a promise. And hoping the other party will keep their promise.

dannysavage

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

I do marketing and im good at it

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

This is perfect news.

A demo is something very important for an ico. If there is no demo, it is just investing in a promise. And hoping the other party will keep their promise.

Was about to ask the same question. ICOs with Demo Dapps has biggest succed rate. I'm really excited about trying it out.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Islah98

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

Thanks Great Poject!! will suport the ico aswell!!!Keep on the right track. We all need to help one another. Wooihooo no feedbackYou have a great project at hand, please make this happen.All the best DAOACT teamRfrfGreat Job. Considering to investThanks Very like your idea and waiting pre-ico!
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Found a interesting interview with Joyjit Bhowmick, founder and CEO of Nobar.

Link to interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOu4PM4ZG0

that's some looooong interview:)

I also prefer shorter videos. Yes, reading whitepaper is crucial when investing some projects but for videos, i prefer short videos with animation which tells the essence of the project.

Well, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYuCGr9eBK4

BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

I also prefer shorter videos. Yes, reading whitepaper is crucial when investing some projects but for videos, i prefer short videos with animation which tells the essence of the project.

That's a great video, but why does it have so many negative ratings? Makes no sense to me, also, no comments?
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

That's a great video, but why does it have so many negative ratings? Makes no sense to me, also, no comments?

It is a video type i like to watch for an ico.

But you are right about negative comments. I don't know why too many of them either.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

Sometimes people got jealous about the projects or reps of the another competition project, so leave negative comments and make people scared about the project which leads to quitting from investing any money to Nobar project. I liked the video and still having hard time(besides i wrote above) understanding why people do that.

AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

This is most definently a solid project. They aim to integrate app with marketplace, this can lead to robust growth and gains if they are nimble.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

by the way i quickly reviewed the 48 paged whitepaper(visuals are very good), i liked the 360 degree approach/solution to buyer and seller sides. Bringing both of them on the same platform is increasing efficiency, considering the crypto commerce and shop app.

Islah98

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

this is absolutely nice project, and this project its safe to invest, good luck team,,,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: