Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable or increase 2018 midle to last?  (Read 486 times)
alamin09 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

So, this is continuously difficult to conjecture bitcoin, but base on what we witness about 8 months ago 2017. I discern bitcoin may have an brilliant destiny this year 2018. moreover, on account that bitcoin ought to aid it value in this most tough time which witness the Christmas and new yr joyful celebration in which individuals provide they bitcoin in other to settle cash related desires and recognize with own family, bitcoin fee has not get as little as $11,000 this 9 months so what's to come back is extraordinary for bitcoin.That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000 by means of the center of this modern yr. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

Bitcoin is surely going to recover this year but to reach a value as high as 26,000 USD would not be possible. As we see, currently the value of bitcoin is around 7.9 K USD, which is almost 1/3rd value of what you think it would reach till mid-year.
I think it might take around 3-4 months for bitcoin to get to 15-20K USD again and even more time to cross it. But, I think it would have crossed 20K before this year ends.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

The investors definitely do not want to lose so I'm sure by the end of this year there will be another huge pumping done by bitcoin millionaires because they will enjoy the benefits of the pumping to celebrate it on Christmas and New Year's holidays. But, lately, a lot of people are speculating that bitcoin will continue to decline to no more than $ 6000. I am still convinced the potential and prospect of bitcoin for long-term investment is still very good as long as there is no further FUD news that exacerbates the state of bitcoin in the market.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

For sure all these pumps are scaring many people, and that's what whales want, my only hope is that they don't exaggerate because if we go back to 6k or even lower we could see years of bear market at that point, the whole market would suffer a lot and we would have wasted many years of increasing value and spread the word.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

The market is still in a big lull and without volume the price won't grow, it will likely just slide gradually over time, somewhat similarly to what happened in 2014. Hopefully we don't face such a scenario again but many think that's what's going to happen. I still believe in bitcoin and feel it will turn around in the future months, we are still in March which is bitcoin's worst month traditionally, the market could pick up in the latter part of the year as it traditionally does for whatever reason.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

So, this is continuously difficult to conjecture bitcoin, but base on what we witness about 8 months ago 2017. I discern bitcoin may have an brilliant destiny this year 2018. moreover, on account that bitcoin ought to aid it value in this most tough time which witness the Christmas and new yr joyful celebration in which individuals provide they bitcoin in other to settle cash related desires and recognize with own family, bitcoin fee has not get as little as $11,000 this 9 months so what's to come back is extraordinary for bitcoin.That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000 by means of the center of this modern yr. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And why do you give such a specific figure of $ 26,000?
Of course, I also think that the market will soon be the opposite and begin to gain its price bitcoin, but why exactly 26 thousand?
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

Yes, I agree that this year is very difficult for us as we continue to struggle day by day. Last year was different, we has so many positive news, like Japan, Australia coming into the picture and Bitcoin's fork and institutional investment joining the bandwagon.

But this year, so much negativity and attacks and FUD, we are still waiting for that one welcoming news that will trigger a bull run and see bitcoin going to 5 digits again. So right now all we can do is hope that one day we will see it happening. Yeah, I'm still hoping that the start of Q2 will be something big for us. So let's see how it goes.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

You neglected to mention the 3rd option and that is that bitcoin will fall for the rest of the year. All 3 are possible and it's not clear right now as to which will happen. If I had to speculate I think we are going to fall again to 6k or even 5k at some point in April. After that I think the market will pick up from May onwards and really start to get going when we move in to the summer month of August.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

I've never beentoo enthusiastic about the importance that many bitcoiners give to the price of bitcoin, and I would honestly love the price to stay in a price range similar to the current one for a long time, however every time I read the news related to the crypto universe, I get the impression that the conditions are given so that this year we see a significant recovery in the price of bitcoin.

I do not think it will be easy to reach the $20K mark again in the middle of the year, but maybe by the end of 2018 bitcoin could surprise us again.
caberum

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

no price will decrease through 2018 & 19 and will go sideway during 2020 and then another 1000%+++ increase to $100,000 in 2021. this is the way bitcoin likes to dance Wink

so to make a million bucks you will wait until 2020 to buy 10 bitcoins. in 2020 10 btc will cost you $10k then you sell at around $100K in 2021 #TOOEASY
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

Price of bitcoin is stable at 8k$ to 10K for three months at least and by the end of this year bitcoin will be at it's highest price of all times. Bitcoins popularity increases day by day so definitely it will rise again soon.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

With stability, i really doubt that it's going to be stable for some time now but i am hoping and very certain that the value is going to increase during the second half of the year. This is purely speculation on my part and nothing else.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
Merited by pratik009 (3)

Bitcoin has the potential to jump back in value with a very high boost and it makes an all-time high. I think this time also bitcoin will bounce back in prices and reach an all-time high of 30K USD until the end of 2018. Bitcoin really has got a great loos in is ts value but thas the already made some great pump in the past and it the mother of all cryptocurrency and it can never fall as many people and investing in it every day and also getting huge profits from it.
caberum

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

Price of bitcoin is stable at 8k$ to 10K for three months at least and by the end of this year bitcoin will be at it's highest price of all times. Bitcoins popularity increases day by day so definitely it will rise again soon.

no actually you are wrong. At the end of this year you will see articles everywhere saying bitcoin has reached it's lowest price since 2015
it is a bear market that we're in bud Wink
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

$30K or $5K is dream for me, I think it will be stable around $6-8K after it consolidates at these prices, it will rise but I don't know there might be some bad news that can crash the price.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

Can't really say. But I feel the price will remain between 8k to 12K until June 18. It is because many investors have lost confidence in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because of this long stretched correction. Such secondary trend generally last for 3-4 months.
caberum

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

I think it will be stable around $6-8K after it consolidates at these prices, it will rise

price will be $2000 by end of this year Wink
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

It was hard to understand but somehow I get your point.

Look, there is still no stability with bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. Even those ERC20 tokens are having a hard time to forecast where the value would go.

It is more difficult with bitcoin. They are still mining it and the market is so unpredictable. I even thought it was going to be a dip last Christmas because people will need money so they will withdraw.
But my predictions are wrong. It soar to a price I did mot expect and I bet most of us are shocked.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

I think it will be stable around $6-8K after it consolidates at these prices, it will rise

price will be $2000 by end of this year Wink
Are you joking, Bitcoin is the ruling community coin it will never reached in 2k USD because many whales are drop the crypto platform automatically it will down in the market but still it is fluctuating 8k USD to 9k USD so maximum it will down 6k USD at the same maximum it will raise 60k USD. First you must trust this coin automatically it will raise soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

I see this current price range as a normal trend for bitcoin. To me there is nothing wrong,  bitcoin is gathering momentum and once it is done, no one can stop it. I am anticipating a price range of 15,000 to 25,000 USD before 2018 ends.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: