Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable or increase 2018 midle to last?  (Read 487 times)
caberum

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

I think it will be stable around $6-8K after it consolidates at these prices, it will rise

price will be $2000 by end of this year Wink
Are you joking, Bitcoin is the ruling community coin it will never reached in 2k USD because many whales are drop the crypto platform automatically it will down in the market but still it is fluctuating 8k USD to 9k USD so maximum it will down 6k USD at the same maximum it will raise 60k USD. First you must trust this coin automatically it will raise soon.

there is no such thing as a community coin broski!
not only will bitcoin fall to $2000 by the end of this year but it will fall even lower next year. The price will not rise until 2021 after next block halving
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. but i think the price never stable in the market.
It could be rising or falling at any time. it is around $8k, but i think it is possible to reach $20k again on this year.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

We have no idea if bitcoin price will rise or increase on the middle of this year since we know that the price of bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable. All we need to do is to wait and trust that the price of bitcoin will soon rise or increase since lately, we have observed that the price of bitcoin is too low. I really hope the value or price increase soon.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

... I really hope the value or price increase soon.

Just checked on local exchange , it has chance to increase but it's difficult to expected more higher value nowadays
Take a look on pattern , it's show downtrend for next quarter

godz_illa

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

I also believe Bitcoin will hit 25k this year. The demand is still increasing, which means that the price will eventually rise anyway.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

I think bitcoin value will decline from mid to late 2018 because of the level of public confidence in virtual investments. Downturn, unstable world monetary conditions, coupled with fluctuating world oil prices

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
scriptjav

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

It's hard to guess, now that the BTC price is down 5% of the week's starting price over the past week and is far from the estimates and calculations I made. I wonder what will happen at the end of this year whether the year yesterday will be repeated or not.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

Its very Unpredictable what will happen to the crypto prices this year, that's something that cant be accurately predicted, but i believe that when the market recovers from the current dip, the prices will steadily rise, then later stabilize
fxsurfer

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

One unit of Bitcoin had the same properties when it was worth 1 cent, when it was worth 20,000 dollars and now when it is worth 7,000 dollars. Meaning, there is no pivot point derived from Price-to-Book Ratio, Price-to-Earnings Ratio, Bond Ratio, Interest Rate or Balance of Payments like in stocks, bonds or fiat currencies to determine whether its current price is cheap or expensive. Since it is not legally connected to property like fiat money is, where we know exactly how many units of newly created money corresponds to a property that a borrower offers as a way for a bank to secure the loan, even 1 cent for bitcoin may be too expensive. So believing that the price will go up just because someone in the past was willing to pay up to 20,000 dollars for one bitcoin is just wishful thinking. In a Tulip mania people paid as much as 100,000 florins for a tulip bulb. To put this in perspective, the value of a suit of clothes was about 80 florins. Thus, past prices are completely meaningless when discussing either value or future prices of something.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

Stable, no since bitcoin does not have a predefined value but I think we should start expecting an increase in prices as this bull market has been nothing short of brutal to say the least.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Now there was a price collapse, but within a few months bitcoin should recover to 15-17k. I believe in this, just do not let the bitcoin die!
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

So, this is continuously difficult to conjecture bitcoin, but base on what we witness about 8 months ago 2017. I discern bitcoin may have an brilliant destiny this year 2018. moreover, on account that bitcoin ought to aid it value in this most tough time which witness the Christmas and new yr joyful celebration in which individuals provide they bitcoin in other to settle cash related desires and recognize with own family, bitcoin fee has not get as little as $11,000 this 9 months so what's to come back is extraordinary for bitcoin.That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000 by means of the center of this modern yr. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well it’s very difficult to predict that whether bitcoin will fall, be stable or will increase in 2018 middle to last as bitcoin is an unstable form of currency so it’s value keeps on fluctuating a lot. But. As bitcoin has gained a lot of users and its popularity among people is increasing daily because of which bitcoins demand among the people is increasing very much. This is also evident from the increasing price of bitcoin so it’s safe to say that bitcoins price can increase.
nara1892

Activity: 1596
Merit: 675

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

I've never beentoo enthusiastic about the importance that many bitcoiners give to the price of bitcoin, and I would honestly love the price to stay in a price range similar to the current one for a long time, however every time I read the news related to the crypto universe, I get the impression that the conditions are given so that this year we see a significant recovery in the price of bitcoin.

I do not think it will be easy to reach the $20K mark again in the middle of the year, but maybe by the end of 2018 bitcoin could surprise us again.

Yeah, like the previous years, bitcoin used to hit high price by the end of the year (in this case from October to November). I just hope it will happen in this year again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Will the price of bitcoin will be stable or increase in mid of 2018 up o last day of 2018, well nobody will know if this will happen, although there are big hopes for bitcoin enthusiast that the price of bitcoin will recover in the middle of this year until the end of this year. But remember, bitcoin is very volatile that makes its price or value undetermined, so what matter is to all its holder and user to a little bit more patience and hold their crypto currencies until its price will recover. More so, bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies, this will make it very dependable and stable although it suffer in  lower price or bad day, but because there a lot of people believe on it and i am one of those, this will make it last and still the best among cryptocurrencies in this era and its future.
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

Bitcoin and all the cryptos are with high volatility means we could not predict the price nor we can give a precise speculations since it is easy to change and will never been stable in terms of prices. It will fluctuates and it will go on that way.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 08:40:00 AM by Pansamantala

Bitcoin for me is still at its early stages, I don't see it stabilizing this year. But I do see that it would increase in value since we can clearly see with the trends of the all-time-high of bitcoin in an ascending manner. There is a possibility for bitcoin to increase on middle of 2018 since it happened last year unless it will not collapse or prevent market crash.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Bitcoin is surely going to recover this year but to reach a value as high as 26,000 USD would not be possible. As we see, currently the value of bitcoin is around 7.9 K USD, which is almost 1/3rd value of what you think it would reach till mid-year.
I think it might take around 3-4 months for bitcoin to get to 15-20K USD again and even more time to cross it. But, I think it would have crossed 20K before this year ends.
bitcoin will be recovered but its price will be lower than $ 9k. That is my speculation about the cost of bitcoin in the next few days. You also know that the crypto market went down heavily, it was affected by the stock market down. But one thing in common is that the technology companies are severely underestimated. I think the technology is out of date and bitcoin also.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

Bitcoin now drops to 6.9k usd but its nothing to worry since its still a long way before this year ends and it will recover for sure. Bitcoins price never been stable every year because it is volatile so this is a common scenario, but reaching 20000 dollars the chances are low. Bitcoins price is also affected by some factors.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. but i think the price never stable in the market.
It could be rising or falling at any time. it is around $8k, but i think it is possible to reach $20k again on this year.
The price of bitcoin at $ 20k is unlikely to be in 2018. Last year its cost was being pump because whale shark wants to be bitcoin popular throughout the world and attract more investors. That is why the price of bitcoin increased to 20k $. And this will not happen again because the market capitalization has reached $ 300 billion. The purpose of the whale has been fulfilled and the market will stabilize from now on.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

With the current growth rate, I think its value will increase moderately. Prices have fallen sharply and are still in a downward trend. I think this year will be a bad year for bitcoin because it is affected by the bad news. It will be difficult to achieve high value later this year

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: