Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable or increase 2018 midle to last?  (Read 486 times)
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

I do not know for sure, but my forecast the market will remain in stable condition at least until september. It is just my estimation or instinct, the truth itself is not so well known by many people. We can only hope that prices will rise again and wait for that time to come.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

I see this current price range as a normal trend for bitcoin. To me there is nothing wrong,  bitcoin is gathering momentum and once it is done, no one can stop it. I am anticipating a price range of 15,000 to 25,000 USD before 2018 ends.

I do believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase in the middle of this year, although the price now is getting Low but when it bounce back it will recover. Just be patience and think positive.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

So, this is continuously difficult to conjecture bitcoin, but base on what we witness about 8 months ago 2017. I discern bitcoin may have an brilliant destiny this year 2018. moreover, on account that bitcoin ought to aid it value in this most tough time which witness the Christmas and new yr joyful celebration in which individuals provide they bitcoin in other to settle cash related desires and recognize with own family, bitcoin fee has not get as little as $11,000 this 9 months so what's to come back is extraordinary for bitcoin.That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000 by means of the center of this modern yr. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just assumptions? Yeah thats what we can do for now and nothing else. We can hope but we can't be sure about the bitcoin ascending to some big values up there. It is the time during which we need to over come the Death Cross, a term used when the index falls below the death line. If bitcoin fall further then I am sure it will take around 3 months to catch the fresh prices again otherwise there is no going back to high peak. However analyst do confirm that this is really natural thing to happen but more or less it belongs to the real world stock exchanges. As traditional method and experiences of legends here, I would just pass this by saying I will hold it.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

The price is still high so I think it will drop again.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

We could not predict the future of the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, one thing is for sure for Bitcoin (in my own opinion) that the price will go up before this year ends, the stability of price is something unpredictable.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:56:39 AM

From the look of things - charts, analyses and experience- I know what is happening now with bitcoin is a mere bumpy ride. Once all the legal battles around cryptocurrencies by various governments are settled, expectedly this 2018, Bitcoin will definitely hit a fresh ATH. The publicity garnered so far is enough to assure the community that cryptocurrency is the new business and has come to stay like Forex Trading.

That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000
Facts are sacrosanct. Putting a specific price level to bitcoin is only speculative. Such hadn't worked in the past.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Despite the increase in the cost of bitcoin, experts do not have a common opinion in the exact growth or the exact reduction of this currency. The only thing experts agree on is the confident strengthening of bitcoin positions in the foreign exchange market. And what will be his position - whether a confident average affordable price, or a confidently high price - is not yet clear.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

i'm afraid bitcoin price is not going to be stable for a very long time. we will continue seeing a very volatile market for a couple of more years until bitcoin's adoption grow big enough to prevent huge volatility or it will be reduced if the exchanges were regulated and grow bigger.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

I am hoping that it will be better, not stable, in the middle of the year onwards. The market is miserably low right now and the major coins' prices influence the prices of smaller coins. Despite of the uncertainty, I still want to believe that the market will recover after this huge fall.

Did this happen before? I was not able to witness the crypto market summer last year. It would be better if earlier members tell if this had happen before. That would make the whole crowd of newbies calm.

tomhumbe80

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Marinecoin MTC. Undrervalued withuick blockchain transactions. Marinecoin is a community project, it is a giant undertaking to create the largest organic fair distribution crypto-currency community. It is a good project with a new team. 20000 MTC Free ICO give away for each proof of promotion. This coin will be community backed from the get go. The goal is to attain fair distribution of 98% of all available coins. It is self sustaining, time tested, dev-less crypto currency supported by artificial intelligence. Visit marineco.in to register and marineco.in/ico for ICO. Join the discord or telegram group to talk about this project and Get free 20,000 coins: discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6   or   t.me/MarinecoinMTC
thank you
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Although bitcoin will surely increase, I’m still not confident about the stability of its peice and when Bitcoin will increase as well. I also don’t want to assume that it would be the same as last year like around the last quarter of the year wherein bitcoins price skyrocketed and everyone wasn’t expecting it would reach that amount.
Adiba14

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

for the issue of stable bitcoin prices in the future may occur if bitcoin has been widely recognized in many countries, making bitcoin into digital money that is widely used by many countries and bitcon prices become stable again but vice versa if many countries do not admit it the price of bitcoin will likely decrease.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

I think 2018 is still a bull market in cryptocurrency markets.
For now, countries are only trying to regulate cryptocurrency markets, but most admit that the market is legal.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

So, this is continuously difficult to conjecture bitcoin, but base on what we witness about 8 months ago 2017. I discern bitcoin may have an brilliant destiny this year 2018. moreover, on account that bitcoin ought to aid it value in this most tough time which witness the Christmas and new yr joyful celebration in which individuals provide they bitcoin in other to settle cash related desires and recognize with own family, bitcoin fee has not get as little as $11,000 this 9 months so what's to come back is extraordinary for bitcoin.That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000 by means of the center of this modern yr. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you see the bitcoin price movement from past few months, then you will find that the price is not been moving to a stable price behavior and i have been watching this unstable movement from past four to five months on a consistent basis and so i would say that it is not wise to declare the price levels of the bitcoin prior and even though if you are taking this as a rough estimate then I would say that it will merely touch $12000 to $15000 price level at this year 2018 end only if there is a rising demand after the May month.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

"Will the price be stable or increase 2018 midle to last?"

Will the price be stable or crash 2018 midle to last?

Fixed it for you or did you think that word never got out to the public about miners mugging people for
$55 in fees three months ago.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Yes, I believe the future of bitcoin will be better and better. Now that the price of bitcoin is falling, it's only $6,700, but I don't think it's going to die. It will soon stop falling and recover quickly. I think the price will go back to $20,000 in three months and then go up to $30,000.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Actually the bitcoin price status as of now are moving  up slowly sometimes the price dump a little bit and after go back again their price at 7k usd. The price of bitcoin are not stable so far, month of april bitcoin price going to increase base on the prediction, 26000$ price are possible to reach before end of this year, but for me 15000$ price stability are enough.

johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

I hope that the price will increase however​ we all know that Bitcoin's price is very unstable, but if it becomes stable meaning there will be a lot of people who invest in BCT that will be bankrupt. That might be the cause for other altcoins to gain some popularity with a higj price.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

I do not know for sure, but my forecast the market will remain in stable condition at least until september. It is just my estimation or instinct, the truth itself is not so well known by many people. We can only hope that prices will rise again and wait for that time to come.

I agree, I think that now we will reach the bottom and from there we will only move up!
haunguyen19995

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

Bitcoin prices will stabilize in 2018 and will rise by 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: