Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO in United States Difficult Question  (Read 60 times)
VenusianLion (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

I'm looking to execute a major ICO.  My company is in United States.  I don't want to offer my ICO tokens to US clients (since that is illegal in US), but I want to register the company in US and use US bank.  Is that legal, would US stop me from anything?  

If it's not possible, or risky to do this in US, what are my options?  Am I looking at Europe, Cayman Islands?  
Obviously I want to be as legit as possible and my first choice would be US.

Thanks in advance.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟  ONASANDER  ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
First Decentralized Investment Bank Running on Blockchain  ⋙ ⌚   Token Sale Starts: July 22
❤️ TelegramFacebookTwitterWebsiteANN ThreadBOUNTYAIRDROPReddit ❤️
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

And, so, Monaco Visa asked every applicant Some ICOs Now Ban Americans Who Should Expect More Ostracism a question: Are you a citizen of the United States? Those who checked the “yes” box were directed to a page that stated, “sorry, your citizenship excludes you from participation in this ICO due ...
VenusianLion (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

You misunderstood.  I am not interesting in US clinets for my tokens.  I only want to incorporate in US and sell tokens to other countries.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟  ONASANDER  ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
First Decentralized Investment Bank Running on Blockchain  ⋙ ⌚   Token Sale Starts: July 22
❤️ TelegramFacebookTwitterWebsiteANN ThreadBOUNTYAIRDROPReddit ❤️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: