0 - 0 (0%)
1-2 - 2 (4.4%)
3-6 - 8 (17.8%)
7-10 - 7 (15.6%)
More than 10 - 28 (62.2%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many different cryptos do you have?  (Read 728 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

I am holding 15 to 20 different altcoins.

Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

And these are?  Grin
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

In my purses, there are not more than 10 coins in which I believe and on whom I place my hopes. The rest are different investments, successful and not successful, airdrop and coins received for participating in the bounty. I envy people who can stop and stop buying different alts.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
cryptoZcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

I have about 8 coins with significant investments, the rest are just dust and don't really count them. I think its good to diversify but not so much that movements do not effect the overall portfolio.
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

SIACOIN (SC) This promising newcomer of the crypto-currency market is not so much a virtual payment medium as an innovative technology of cloud data storage
TRON (TRX) The total capitalization of the TRON project at the moment is $ 7 billion, and the digital entertainment market is not supersaturated. And now, while the TRX course is still very low, it's time to take a closer look at this promising young one.
STELLAR The main perspective of Staller is that it can become the main intermediate crypto-currency for providing exchange between different crypto currencies, which will increase their liquidity.

matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

How many different coins do you currently own? And why that/these coin/s?

I generally follow the advise that we should never put all our eggs in one basket.While i have some investments that are non-crypto-assets,i also share some money in cryptocurrencies and spread them across different coins.First i generally HODL and my investments are for long term.I keep about 50 per cent of my portfolio to ETH/BTC because I believe they will always be the main reference coins to rate other cryptos.I try to alternate the ETH/BTC balance based on the market trend.The other 50 per cent of my portfolio is made up of privacy coins (PIVX,monero,xvg) and some random low quality,low priced coin on coin market cap.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I don't think it all about how many coins you are holding, I think its about how worthy are the coins you are holding. There have been scenarios when people held about 15-30 or even more coins and they ended up as shit coins. Most people hold coins but they don't Know if those coins will worth much in the future. So its better to hold 5 or more coins which will give you bigger profit at the long run than hold 10 to 30 stone coins.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

I have over 150 coins in my wallets and I’m just holding on
But the most late important component is how much are your coins worth ?
If the worth can be higher than the quantity
Then you have won
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

well I have 3 cryptos that I hold these are bitcoin, ethereum and stack, I just keep holding until that I gain profit. Soon I will receive 1 altcoin in the end of bounty campaign that I joined so that 4 cryptos I will hold.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

I have a huge number of altcoins. But there are only 4 good coins. This is ETH, BTC, NEO, WAVES. I keep these coins, because I believe in them.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

I'm holding 8-9 altcoins and it's hard not to follow them all.
Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

SIACOIN (SC) This promising newcomer of the crypto-currency market is not so much a virtual payment medium as an innovative technology of cloud data storage
TRON (TRX) The total capitalization of the TRON project at the moment is $ 7 billion, and the digital entertainment market is not supersaturated. And now, while the TRX course is still very low, it's time to take a closer look at this promising young one.
STELLAR The main perspective of Staller is that it can become the main intermediate crypto-currency for providing exchange between different crypto currencies, which will increase their liquidity.

I totally agree with you. You've got some good picks! Smiley
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

There are more than 1500 different crypto in the market and iam personaly have more than 20 different crypto, because many project that has potential and i dont know which the most potential one, so i buy many coins and hold it in a few month. Hopefully in 2 or 3 month give huge profit. Some of them is ETH, STORM, AION, BTC, XLM, WAVES, etc.

StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

I have about 15 different cryptocurrencies. But I do like to cut down on those numbers every once in a while. Sometimes stacks get just too big and parts of it will need to be sold to balance the portfolio.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

According to the survey results, the many traders holds more than 10 coins, I also have more than 10 coins in my portfolio. I think this is the right idea, because it is not known which of the coins will be better in the market.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

I have more than 10 because When im new in crypto i joining airdrop but most not good project meaning no price at all

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

This sounds like a good number of coins for investment and inspiring me to get such number of altcoins for my investment purposes. But I do not know how to manage them for daily checking their prices like when to buy more and when to sell. Probably it will come into practice over time.
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

Wow! A lot of people have 10 or more!

Airdrops by nature diversify your portfolio but I only have a few coins with my own money invested.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

I only have 4 as of now.
bitcoin, minexcoin, adbank, and ethereum.
I sold my other altcoins because I recently need money, I have no choice but to sell it even if its price is low.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

My altcoin balance percentage(%)
1. Ethereum 20%
2. Ripple (Xrp) 15%
3. Xem/Nem 10%
4. XLM 15%
5.Doge 10%
6. NXT 5%