Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need some advice please  (Read 203 times)
5p4nk_ (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

I have a small amount $250, but here's the start of my problems, I like  about 4-5 coins/projects that i want to invest but i just cannot decide if I should spread the money out evenly throughout my choices, or do I just go all in on 1 coin since i only have a small amount ($250)
TBH, the most stressful situation for me actually is if i had to just choose 1, I'm stressing on if I pick the wrong 1 lol idk guys the coins I'm looking to buy are POWR ENJ ADA AMB ZIL... I don't know what to do right now lol smh... 

I would like to take a second to thank each and everyone who takes the time out to help me. You don't know how much I will appreciate your pros and cons of my current dilemma. Thank you..
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Hi there, some of the coins you've choosen are pretty good in my opinion, i.e ADA and ZIL are really great. But that doesn't mean that they will give you huge profit. Better look at some good ICOs, that will be smarter but with more risk. I advice to look at Traxia - first project on Cardano network.  Shocked
5p4nk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

Hi there, some of the coins you've choosen are pretty good in my opinion, i.e ADA and ZIL are really great. But that doesn't mean that they will give you huge profit. Better look at some good ICOs, that will be smarter but with more risk. I advice to look at Traxia - first project on Cardano network.  Shocked

thank you but I'm only verified on Binance
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

If you spread over all 5 your risk of loss will be reduced but your potential profits will also be lower. That's all the information you need to know to make the best decision for yourself. There is no right or wrong answer in this.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

It's not that much money, so I'll advise you to do as you know. To learn from your experience much more than reading the answers
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

I would recommend to invest in blockchains now, choose 2-3 new blockchains like ICON, EOS, Fusion and spread your investments evenly. It always better to spread your portfolio in several coins than to buy one, In such case you low a risk to loose everything if a coin falls in price.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

I have a small amount $250, but here's the start of my problems, I like  about 4-5 coins/projects that i want to invest but i just cannot decide if I should spread the money out evenly throughout my choices, or do I just go all in on 1 coin since i only have a small amount ($250)
TBH, the most stressful situation for me actually is if i had to just choose 1, I'm stressing on if I pick the wrong 1 lol idk guys the coins I'm looking to buy are POWR ENJ ADA AMB ZIL... I don't know what to do right now lol smh...  

I would like to take a second to thank each and everyone who takes the time out to help me. You don't know how much I will appreciate your pros and cons of my current dilemma. Thank you..

I think that in your case it will be more optimal to pay attention to ZIl or ADA. Two very promising coins. With a potentially strong team and product. Personally, I would give my preference to ZIL because he still at the bottom and did not show his tops.
Stimah12

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

Sincerely your investment amount is very small, nevertheless you can start something good with that amount. I'll suggest if you can find some good ICO to invest now, that will bring you some money than investing in already trading coin. But remember to choose more than 1 project.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

It is not important how much coin you will buy. If you like this 5 coins - just buy 5 coins in any proportion as you want. I don see the problems with this tiny amount. Just imagine that this is 250 000
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

I have a small amount $250, but here's the start of my problems, I like  about 4-5 coins/projects that i want to invest but i just cannot decide if I should spread the money out evenly throughout my choices, or do I just go all in on 1 coin since i only have a small amount ($250)
[/quote

I believe in diversifying Investment as it diversifies risky and gives better return in next 5-7 months.no matter how small the capitalis.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

You know what? All millionaires have been started in a minimal capital. You can divide your money into different portfolios but I am suggesting that you can lend your money in either 2 or 3 ICOs only because if you will divide it in to 5, you will not gain more even one of them succeed unlike putting your money in 3  choices only. Well, the hand is yours! We will just make some opinions to you.

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

Most of the people here already gave some strong advices, I aggree with most. The most important thing is that you do it yourself. Trust your instincts, at least if you do the reading right. Remember, this is no joke, no game, you gotta read carefully and thoroughly or else you're gambling away your money. Most of the coins you are looking at is good ones, they'll mostly give you a smile. Spreading a little bit is always good, it cuts down profits but also cuts down the risk of losing everything... (though as long as you don't lose your private keys, losing everything is not really possible)
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

If I positioned you I do is to buy top 10 coin that is in cmc with coin the lowest price. so I can hold long term with minimal risk because the volume of top coin 10 cmc has a large daily transaction volume and can be a price anticipation quickly in selling and buying. or maybe if I'm interested in ico I know the project I will invest there.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

You don't want to put all your eggs in the one basket, so spreading your money over several coins is much safer than getting just one. 

Of course, any one of them could be a big gainer, you just don't know, but don't get into the habit of thinking "what if" when one of them has a bull run and you only put part of your investment towards it.

Just do your research and follow your instincts. Good luck!!
5p4nk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

thank you again fellas.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

You can try to divide your amounts into some parts to minimize the risk that will be involved if you are investing your money. Zil, ADA, Power look good in my opinion. But by divided your amount to spread your wealth to all of the altcoins will give you less on the profitability because they are all on the various volatility.

Remember if you are investing in the only one choice and it may better for you to do TA and FA and then, try to get in at the dip price of a token.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

Better spread your money, but with only $250, you will get minimum profit by spreading to 4-5 altcoin. Better put your money into 2-3 altcoin, you will gain more significant profit. And regarding to your list, my best advice is POWR, ADA, and ZIL. Those three are undervalued, and they will give you quick profit.

thank you but I'm only verified on Binance

But to open your knowledge you better do a research to other altcoin outside your 4 lists. There are a lot of promising project, (coin already on Binance), TRX, XVG, EOS, VIB, etc

hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

One think I would like to mention is knowledge is the key, Study more, gather more knowledge. This will help you to invest wisely so that chance of loss will decrease.
Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Ou need somewhere to start and 250$ is your ground zero, so I advise you to buy some eth because you will earn there a decent amount or just to recover your loses that you invested in riskier coins. So some of that put in Ethereum and the rest of it spread in 2 or more coins. Even with 10$, you can earn very nice amount if everything goes well, but you must choose wisely and hold it.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

This is my advice to you my friend, in choosing coins to invest you have to be wise thinking before you put your money to that project because if you invest a wrong coins you can't get it back. So you need to observe wisely there thread and social media before you made a decision if you convinced that they have a reliable and promising project then go for it just believe yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: