Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need some advice please  (Read 203 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

I have a small amount $250, but here's the start of my problems, I like  about 4-5 coins/projects that i want to invest but i just cannot decide if I should spread the money out evenly throughout my choices, or do I just go all in on 1 coin since i only have a small amount ($250)
TBH, the most stressful situation for me actually is if i had to just choose 1, I'm stressing on if I pick the wrong 1 lol idk guys the coins I'm looking to buy are POWR ENJ ADA AMB ZIL... I don't know what to do right now lol smh... 

I would like to take a second to thank each and everyone who takes the time out to help me. You don't know how much I will appreciate your pros and cons of my current dilemma. Thank you..

You really need to put in only one coin and a good coin of course, eventually it will satisfy you if that price of that coin will pump, just set a sell order in your desired price.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

I have a small amount $250, but here's the start of my problems, I like  about 4-5 coins/projects that i want to invest but i just cannot decide if I should spread the money out evenly throughout my choices, or do I just go all in on 1 coin since i only have a small amount ($250)
TBH, the most stressful situation for me actually is if i had to just choose 1, I'm stressing on if I pick the wrong 1 lol idk guys the coins I'm looking to buy are POWR ENJ ADA AMB ZIL... I don't know what to do right now lol smh... 

I would like to take a second to thank each and everyone who takes the time out to help me. You don't know how much I will appreciate your pros and cons of my current dilemma. Thank you..

if i were you, i will spend all of my $250 into ETH, it's because ETH's price is bleeding right now, so this is the greatest time to invest in ETH, It's already dropping til $460+, so it will reach $500-600 again soon in the future. I won't wait if i were you
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

I have some tips to tell you. With the new investment, it is best to focus only on one project, not scattered investment. This will cause you to lose focus and your analytical capabilities will decrease. And learn from Warren Buffett's analysis, he's always exploring the companies he feels has the potential. You should also spend more time analyzing before investing.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

don't ask for advice on this forum, but make sure to do a good research based on your own ideas and criteria. It will be impossible to get a good advice, you will rather see people shilling some coins for their own benefit
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

Although $250 dollars might not well enough to invest into all the coins, most especially if you consider the turnover rate. Nonetheless, nothing is actually too small to invest. I have seen a situation where someone invested just $40 into a coin listed on Binance and just within 24 hours, he was able to realise more than $1000, but this does not happen at all times.
So no matter how small your money is, you can still divide it into five places and buy those coins to hold. Then you can work towards getting more yo invest with, through participating in bounty campaign.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

I'm not familliar to the coins that you've been interested to buy but I think you should spread your investment on many coins and it's really the best time to do buying, your 250 usd is enough to buy a lot of cheap coins right now, but remember that to do research first before buying and consult some veterans when it comes to crypto trading.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:07:35 AM

I think you can participate in the investment of some large ico projects. After all, priority participation will get a big bonus.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

i am not your advisor, but i think you should analyze those coins price in the market.
what coin has the most volume, what coin has the most green price, etc.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

In my opinion, your huge investment amount is very small, but you can start something good with that amount. And I would advise you to invest a good and profitable for you that will take you money rather than invest in coin trading. all the information you need to know to make the best decision for yourself. There is no right or wrong answer to this.
cointerstrike

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

At the begining, hold a solid coin such as ethereum until you are experienced. Then you will be able to earn more by joining ico's, when you have a enough experience.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: