Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 03:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have an idle rig - i have space for it! we can do 12/12 hour split  (Read 99 times)
PowerSmurf (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Hello World!  My first post here!!
I built a mine in Washington and now i need your help to get it to capacity. We have 110 spaces left at our Pacific NorthWest Data Center and a FREE hosting model where we can make it super easy for anyone that has a spare rig or 3 kicking around to ship to our facility and have it mining while we try and sell it. 

Shared Resources Plan/Consignment - FREE CRYPTO MINER HOSTING!!!
- FREE, easy pick up your miners from your front door via FedEx and Same day Shipping to our Washington Datacenter. WE PICK UP ANYWHERE USA, CANADA, and MEXICO!
- NO MONEY DOWN! Zero cash upfront to start mining with us.
- FREE INSTALL! We will take care of installation, monitoring, space, and electricity cost.
- 12/12 MINING SPLIT -Your miner will work for you 12 hours per day and then it will work to cover its costs 12 hours a day.( $130/day @ current market rates - this is subject to change as market fluctuates and rig profitability goes up and down and what type of rig blah blah blah - lets chat and see what works)
- We will market your miner and when it is sold, we will ship from our facility to the new owner. (*Shipping cost paid by the customer, 6-Month minimum stay)
- You mine what you want from where you want sending coin to any account, Slushpool or other pool of your preference.

We're Legit!  check us out!  CROWN COMPUTERS  www.crowncomputers.com
Crown Computers is a long time San Diego business; we have been co-locating servers for over 20 years! We have more than one physical address, and you can come and visit our World Headquarters Office in San Diego - San Diego at 4901 Morena Blvd Suite 108, San Diego, CA 92117 - Our knowledgeable staff is onsite ready to answer any questions, sign you up and rush your machine to the mine. We have eight Network Engineers on our team making sure the miners are humming along as they should and our support staff is ready to triage any event! 

Follow the link here for more detail about Crown Computers and our Crypto Hosting Options:
http://www.crowncomputers.com/computer-support-services/s9-hosting

So yah, i have lots of space if anyone is down.

PowerSmurf
Smurfing the grid in the PNW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: