Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Latest Ideas To Earn BTC?  (Read 1762 times)
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:28:14 AM

Remember when everyone advertised for PPT? Sounds familiar.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ANiceJewishBoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:45:45 AM

I heard MCXnow gives interest on coins you store there. And let's you buy shares to get extra interest.
The way you have been repeatedly pimping this leads me to think you're jabtcs.
I'm not pimping anything, is interest not something you are interested in? I think this is something Bitcoin needs.

You're kidding, right?

You created your account today, and so far you've contributed 10 posts.  Of those 10 posts, HALF are to advertise MCXnow in multiple threads, and 1 is to tell us that you aren't pimping anything.

. . . MCXnow . . .
Sounds awesome, I'm excited.

MCXnow . . .
. . . awesome addition . . .

I heard MCXnow . . .

MCXnow . . .

. . . MCXnow.com . . .

I got an email that told me about MCXnow and Devcoin. I'm sorry for coming here with an interest in something apart from mining.
astephen

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:47:52 AM

you can mine bitcoins but there bitcoin transactions is done via calculation through the network. Once the btc limit is reached, the mining process becomes a commission based process. For example now u do a btc transaction, it will a while for it to process. But u can pay additional btc in small denominations to speed up the process by putting your transaction ahead of others. These so called. Transaction fees will go to the miners who continue to provide the network with processing power even after mining btc is no longer possible.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:53:44 AM

I can honestly say I've got greatest list of free/earning bitcoin sites... and with payment proof for most.  Grin

http://bitcoinwork.info/earn-free-bitcoin.html
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:58:00 AM

I got an email that told me about {some stuff I decided to pimp here}. I'm sorry for coming here with an interest in something apart from mining.

No need to apologize. If you want to come here and pimp your favorite scam, go right ahead. You won't be the first or last to do so.

But to claim you aren't pimping something that you are clearly and shamelessly pimping is just plain silly.
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 01:58:56 AM

Check out http://www.bitcoinget.com. You can earn bitcoins for doing mechanical-turk-like tasks.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:06:44 AM

I got an email that told me about {some stuff I decided to pimp here}. I'm sorry for coming here with an interest in something apart from mining.

No need to apologize. If you want to come here and pimp your favorite scam, go right ahead. You won't be the first or last to do so.

But to claim you aren't pimping something that you are clearly and shamelessly pimping is just plain silly.

You think MCXnow and Devtome are scams?
You know they both have entire communities surrounding them right? There is a Devtome thread on this very website, I'm not sure if there is an MCXnow thread but they have live chat right on their site... So...
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:17:08 AM

You think MCXnow . . . are scams?
You know they both have entire communities surrounding them right? . . . I'm not sure if there is an MCXnow thread but they have live chat right on their site... So...

And explain to me exactly how that makes MCXnow any different than:

• Bitcoin Savings & Trust
  • Pirate Pass Throughs
  • Bitcoinica
  • TORWallet

Or any of the many other scams that have been popular around here at one time or another?
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:28:15 AM

You think MCXnow . . . are scams?
You know they both have entire communities surrounding them right? . . . I'm not sure if there is an MCXnow thread but they have live chat right on their site... So...

And explain to me exactly how that makes MCXnow any different than:

• Bitcoin Savings & Trust
  • Pirate Pass Throughs
  • Bitcoinica

Or any of the many other scams that have been popular around here at one time or another?

With MCXnow you can still have trusts earning money (crytostocks and such) and savings that earn money (MCXnow interest on stored coins). Instead of having money that is sitting and doing nothing while your trusts do all the work.

I have no idea what a pirate pass through is, but it sounds like you are stealing people's things.

I don't know what Bitcoinica is. What is it?

What is a "TOR Wallet" and what does it do?

But most importantly, why didn't you mention these things until you got angry... You couldn't offer those things in addition to my suggestions, instead of in opposition? Why? Is this not the Bitcoin community?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:33:35 AM

But most importantly, why didn't you mention these things until you got angry...

I never got angry.  I just pointed out that you were being rather silly to say you aren't pimping anything when you clearly are.

You couldn't offer those things in addition to my suggestions, instead of in opposition? Why?

They are all well known scams that all had "entire communities surrounding them" and "threads on this very website".

Having a community surrounding something and a thread on this website is NOT evidence that something isn't a scam.

Is this not the Bitcoin community?

Yes.  And like you, many people come here to pimp their favorite pet project.
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:48:02 AM

But most importantly, why didn't you mention these things until you got angry...

I never got angry.  I just pointed out that you were being rather silly to say you aren't pimping anything when you clearly are.

You couldn't offer those things in addition to my suggestions, instead of in opposition? Why?

They are all well known scams that all had "entire communities surrounding them" and "threads on this very website".

Having a community surrounding something and a thread on this website is NOT evidence that something isn't a scam.

Is this not the Bitcoin community?

Yes.  And like you, many people come here to pimp their favorite pet project.

I am not pimping anything. I came here with information and wishing to learn more about devcoin and mcxnow.

The only way to do that, is to spark discussion about them. And pimping implies profit, I am literally just sharing things that are completely on topic and that help the people in the threads, and that can spark some good discussion.

I don't see what your problem is. If you have evidence against these sites that can help people who are knew to them, please share it with me now. Do you have anything against devcoin and mcxnow? Because I honestly can't tell if you do, or if you are drunk or something and just tying to pick fights.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:52:56 AM

Oh snap someone neg trusted you that sucks.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:01:01 AM

I came here with information and wishing to learn more about devcoin and mcxnow.

If this is legitimately true, then go back and delete all the comments you made about mcxnow in all those other threads that weren't about mcxnow.

Then create a SINGLE new thread.

Give it a subject of "I want to learn more about mcxnow".

Then in the first post of your thread explain what you know and ask any questions you have.

There is absolutely no need to litter a half dozen threads with your "free moniez!" spam.
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:15:06 AM

I came here with information and wishing to learn more about devcoin and mcxnow.

If this is legitimately true, then go back and delete all the comments you made about mcxnow in all those other threads that weren't about mcxnow.

Then create a SINGLE new thread.

Give it a subject of "I want to learn more about mcxnow".

Then in the first post of your thread explain what you know and ask any questions you have.

There is absolutely no need to litter a half dozen threads with your "free moniez!" spam.

I never said "free monies" I found threads where people were asking about similar stuff to that which I am interested in and posted there so that I could talk to people that maybe know more about what I know about, or know of similar things. I'm just putting you on ignore now.

This is meant to be a community, not a place where you keep your facts to yourself unless you find an opportunity to use them as insults.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:26:11 AM

. . . I never said "free monies" . . .

This is too easy.

Try again:

. . . You can earn free coins . . .

. . . break into the Bitcoin market for free . . .

. . . Let's get some free coins in the noob section!!!!

. . . Earn free coins . . .
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:30:33 AM

All on threads where people were talking about how to get coins... Hmmm... Why ever would I do that? I'm such an asshole for trying to help people with what they were asking for.

You on the other hand seem to just be trying to be friendly.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:39:28 AM

You on the other hand seem to just be trying to be friendly.

Sorry.  I thought I was on ignore.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:41:37 AM

I'm such an asshole for trying to help people with what they were asking for.

I never called anyone an asshole.  I simply pointed out that you are spreading advertising spam all over the forum, and then claiming that you are not doing so.

It just seems rather silly to deny it.

ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:47:04 AM

I put you on ignore. I can not see your posts. Sorry.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:48:20 AM

I put you on ignore. I can not see your posts. Sorry.

Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: