Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:35:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My portfolio Review  (Read 413 times)
Packers1985 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

Guys, I consolidated my portfolio and finally i feel good about my portfolio. So what you guys think of my Portfolio?
Waves
Stratis
Lisk
KMD
MAN
Stratis
NULS
Neblio
ONT
POA
TRINITY
Fusion
Banyan
PRL
Elix
WEPOWER
CPCHAIN

Planning to add INT and WAN to my list.

wow looks like i gambled well with few coins...Mostly will take out my profit from ont , wan and fusion

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

Add TRX and ADA too mate, I think ADA has a good price opportunity in the next few months. I hope you can consider it, take a look at the ADA roadmap.
my portfolio is not too much like yours, but I just focus on some coins only, one of them is ADA and TRX
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Add TRX and ADA too mate, I think ADA has a good price opportunity in the next few months. I hope you can consider it, take a look at the ADA roadmap.
my portfolio is not too much like yours, but I just focus on some coins only, one of them is ADA and TRX

Yes now i took out my profits from WAN, ONT and POA. So will be adding few coins from top 20.

Thanks alot bud

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

I would probably try to gain some more exposure to privacy coins.

You don't have a lot of coins in the top 10 at all, which I think is bad for diversification. Almost all of your coins are small to medium cap coins, which is good for profits if they succeed or get pumped, but is a huge risk since there are so many competitors.

I would definitely replace some of the small cap coins with XMR, IOTA and EOS which are all very promising projects. Especially EOS, which will make huge noise after the ICO ends and main net launches finally.
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

I would probably try to gain some more exposure to privacy coins.

You don't have a lot of coins in the top 10 at all, which I think is bad for diversification. Almost all of your coins are small to medium cap coins, which is good for profits if they succeed or get pumped, but is a huge risk since there are so many competitors.

I would definitely replace some of the small cap coins with XMR, IOTA and EOS which are all very promising projects. Especially EOS, which will make huge noise after the ICO ends and main net launches finally.

Slowly i am taking out my profits and consolidating with NEO, ADA and EOS.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

Guys, I consolidated my portfolio and finally i feel good about my portfolio. So what you guys think of my Portfolio?
Waves
Stratis
Lisk
KMD
MAN
Stratis
NULS
Neblio
ONT
POA
TRINITY
Fusion
Banyan
PRL
Elix
WEPOWER
CPCHAIN

Waves : decentralised exchange and coin can be leased without giving it to third party ( good choice )
Stratis : ethereum like coin but used fo enterprise and using C# while ethereum used solidity ( very good choice )
Lisk : ethereum and stratis competitor but we can build dapp using full java script language ( very good choice ) react native ia the best librabry for mobile apps and its use java script
KMD : i dont know much about it ( no comment ) but the developer still develop the software after year and it is good sign.
MAN
Stratis
NULS
Neblio
ONT
POA
TRINITY
Fusion
Banyan
PRL
Elix
WEPOWER
CPCHAIN

Ther reat i can not comment. Why dont you buy lite coin and monero ?
For token try put small ammount in to essentia, shivom and auctus.
If you missed GVT moon you probably need to try invest in auctus.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

Interesting is the number of coins in Banyan or Neblio compared to stratis. Actually, nothing really new, 5-6 of the most promising coins, and the rest for diversification.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

Your portfolio seems to be very big and diversified but I think you have added more than enough in your portfolio to make it diversified. So, the risks are diminishes a little. So, I am suggesting you just exit some coin at least 5 or 6 after you make a profit and a good coin that is BNT to your portfolio.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

Your portfolio seems to be very big and diversified but I think you have added more than enough in your portfolio to make it diversified. So, the risks are diminishes a little. So, I am suggesting you just exit some coin at least 5 or 6 after you make a profit and a good coin that is BNT to your portfolio.
I have no problem with that much diversification but it is useless if all the top and powerful coins are missing. The guy must include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, neo, Litecoin, ripple, Ethereum classic first or at least the first two. It is good to see waves at least. Besides, with these many crypto coins, a person is just burdening him with the unnecessary work or the reward won’t be according to the work.
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

too many coins, it's hard to follow such a large number of coins, there is a chance to miss important events
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

Seems like a good portfolio. It is important to break it by percentages, like low-mid-high risk/profit and to set up a management how to keep portfolio 'smart' - take profits and reinvest.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:36:36 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 10:53:10 PM by AlisaWhishie

Are you investing for the long-term or just wait until a certain coin gets pumped to sell it immediately? Honestly, looking at your portfolio I find the second option more possible.
I don't find such coins as WePower, for example, a good investment for the long-term. It is also very strange for me to see neither ETH/XRP nor even BTC, as usually they make up to 70% of an average long-term investor's portfolio.

Seems like a good portfolio. It is important to break it by percentages, like low-mid-high risk/profit and to set up a management how to keep portfolio 'smart' - take profits and reinvest.

Yes, I would also like to see in what ratio are these coins combined.

too many coins, it's hard to follow such a large number of coins, there is a chance to miss important events

Actually, it is a thing that I really like about this portfolio: it is really diversified and all of the projects here are different. Anyway, I would still recommend to add TOP-10 coins. Maybe they won't be pumped to make x10, but they will surely provide some stability for your income.

Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Are you investing for the long-term or just wait until a certain coin gets pumped to sell it immediately? Honestly, looking at your portfolio I find the second option more possible.
I don't find such coins as WePower, for example, a good investment for the long-term. It is also very strange for me to see neither ETH/XRP nor even BTC, as usually they make up to 70% of an average long-term investor's portfolio.

Yes, I would also like to see in what ratio are these coins combined.

I'VE BEEN CONSTANTLY SHUFFLING THE COINS. FOR EXAMPLE SOLD MY WAN, ONT, POA AND FSN IN THE RECENT PUMP.
CONSOLIDATED MOST OF THOSE PUMPS TO BTC.

I'll update the latest percentages, once i get NEO and EOS.

LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

Waves
Stratis
Lisk
KMD
MAN
Stratis
NULS
Neblio
ONT
POA
TRINITY
Fusion
Banyan
PRL
Elix
WEPOWER
CPCHAIN

My opinion Waves, Stratis, Lisk and ONT are good coins and many potential will go up very high in the next month.
WePower: was listed Binance but i dont like WePower because i saw some project which is same field with WePower like MWAT, is not successful, the price of them was going down very much after they were listed on exchange sites.

kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Waves
Stratis
Lisk
KMD
MAN
Stratis
NULS
Neblio
ONT
POA
TRINITY
Fusion
Banyan
PRL
Elix
WEPOWER
CPCHAIN

I like Lisk, STRAT, Neblio, PRL, Elix and WAN. All these coins are in my portfolio. I hope for good growth.

[/center]
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Waves fine but I consider others have the potential to outperform it and/or offer better passive income
Stratis
Lisk consolidated nicely, should do fine in the future
KMD good, check out Zencash also though, great fundamentals there and just low enough marketcap
MAN i would bail out of this, 1b total supply is problematic imo
Stratis
NULS i would keep but keep an eye in the future
Neblio very solid pick and still undervalued
ONT seems like a solid pick but  a 3x or more for it already I dont think it will be able to move further soon or even consolidate some
POA good
TRINITY less than ICO price, interesting project, seems good
Fusion
Banyan
PRL main net soon, lots of hype periodically, good pick
Elix risky but great reward ratio as well
WEPOWER
CPCHAIN

Planning to add INTtotal supply is big enough to make it unappealing personally and WANalready great increase from ICO but may be worth it to my list.
comments in quote, I would consider trimming down to around 10 tokens to make it more manageable. I would definitely add ADA/NEO at current pricing given the market and market outlook. EOS has already pumped too much in regards to those due to eosDAC and never really came down.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

you might want to add bitcoin or ethereum? I think if you will put those two, you can easily track the crypto market performance as they are the main player in this industry.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

Waves
Stratis
Lisk
KMD
MAN
Stratis
NULS
Neblio
ONT
POA
TRINITY
Fusion
Banyan
PRL
Elix
WEPOWER
CPCHAIN

Actually, I have no information about the many of your selections, but I can say that waves and stratis might be good choices for the future. In addition to these, maybe you can consider about ethereum and litecoin.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

Indeed. Just cannot imagine the list of favorites is such long as the currency exchange list. Good news is they are not expensive, bad news that portfolio seems risky. No BTC or ETH, why?
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

I think that Fusion, Stratis, Lisk and WEPOWER - good for a longterm and you can keep them.. Somn, Ambrosus, QLINK can be added to the list.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: