Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger?  (Read 1005 times)
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

I don't believe people will be banned from posting about ICO's. It sounds like this is for paid advertisements with banners and auto-playing videos.
tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
Yeah, they should be banned by creating the abundance of shitty spams on the social networks. The bounties of crypto coins or tokens should only implement base on some prestigious application platforms like telegram, discord.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

At the moment, i would not worry about the bounty campaigns on the social media plattforms. They just stopped the advertising for cryptocurrencies. So i dont think that those people would block bounty campaigns in future. Because its free expression. And banning that will be like censorship. So that would be a to big step and negativ publicity for the social media plattforms which they dont want. But you never know. At the moment, you can just hope and continue posting your bounty!
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

they will banned all scam ICOs, the crypto world will be cleanner
No need to fear and panic, this is just a rumor to drop the market price of crypto. Continue to advertise in social media until it gets you rich.
stitch80

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

If I'm not mistaken it will affect only special advertising groups or channels, at least for Facebook.
We are ordinary users and our post aren't marked that they are advertisements, so I don't think that bounty hunters will be in danger of losing a job.
However, I think it's a good idea not to write hashtags with "ICO", or replace it with something like "CrowdSale" or "CrowdFunding".
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

they are blindly afraid of the competition of blockchainn based companies. But now the revolution is under way and does not stop anymore.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

It's a shame. Google, facebook and twitter have earned billions with our data and our contents and now they close to blockachain that allows sharing. This will be their failure. I have decided to close the accounts
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

I think they will not be closed, just for what? this is also the same as just advertising, and in the social networks of advertising is not measured, it will come down that all should be banished. And then it turns out not fair.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

I think so too many bounty who do not continue or violate the rules themselves, but I once asked the admin in Telegram said dis wait for the removal of the number of accounts that his followers fake
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

I don't know about twitter, but i seen facebook are seriously about this, about account that using for advert new ico's project. Somehow this is good for filtering out those scam shitcoins, but with this condition we will got some problems to promoting some good project ones to people who new in this crypto.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

if later twitter and facebook has banned for the advertisement ICO may be a little who follow bounty program. Because only a few that can still be followed for bounty hunter like telegram, reddit and others. Indirectly will inhibit the promotion of crypto projects that have been done through twitter and facebook
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

if advertising bans on facebook and twitter campaigns are really implemented this will be a big problem for participants who participate in social media campaigns, we will all lose something valuable, I think this is just a rumor to create a panic for each participant
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

I think this is another way to regulate the crypto industry from the government, and other states. The ban on advertising crypto projects will work, I have no doubt.
dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

The ban by Twitter and Facebook are pertaining to online advertisements.

I doubt this will impact twitter and facebook posts... unless they are not interested in growing their userbase.

Very weird why they wanna ban it.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

they may only will be ban accounts that are considered to spread spam, but we do not really know before they issue the regulation. or maybe it's just a strategy to levy taxes from crypto development
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

All these reasons are true, but at the same time there are a lot of empty accounts on Fb and Tw that doesn't post anything reasonable apart from endless spamming of icos and airdrops.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

It'll make Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign in this forum disappear Smiley). It's really bad for bounty hunters but I think it's a good thing for this forum, it'll make a lot of shitposter and spammer stay away from this forum cause there are nothing left for them in here and they'll not have any way to earn money in here anymore cause the only way they can use to earn money already gone.

Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

Since January, some negative. The price of crypto coins drops, now it's news with the ban on advertising crypto projects in social networks Twitter and Facebook, what's the next step?
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

for me it is not important whether facebook or twitter will prohibit the existence of social media bounty, because we only work according to what they do just like and follow, and if facebook and twitter will be banned social media certainly will not be raised in a project, only we who lost a work activity but the developers also lost the way bersosial campaign, the purpose of social media campaign is to introduce more broadly,
may be the fore in addition there is a way out but the remaining social media that is Medium, keep the spirit always smile
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

Why danger lol? I think bounty hunter will be fine. because until now bitcointalk does not prohibit ICO hahahaha. because I think this forum is the most appropriate for those who are looking for bounty, dont worry dude. everything is fine

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: