Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger?  (Read 1006 times)
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
I don't see it as a danger to social media bounty campaigns instead it is actually beneficial for the bounty hunters. Here's why :
As twitter is discontinuing ads for ICO's and crypto so the only way left to promote their projects on the social media would be through tweets and retweets as they are not banned banned. The budget allocated to advertising would go towards social media bounties thereby increasing more bounty hunters to join.

jerimarsella

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

to date, I still come across advertisements of crypto bounty on social media following. and bounty is also still open to social media. so I guess there is no prohibition of the means of social media.
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
if in my opinion, it's back with its own ICO owner. if the owner of ICO want to spend money on promotion to the social media, it will be fine. such as on facebook, on facebook provides facebook ads with the aim to help promote any form of sale or promotion. if the bounty hunter promotes and the promoted ICO has used facebook ads, it will not be a problem. the point here is that there must be reciprocity between ICO owners and social media.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

It is hard to say but how would you differentiate between a normal user and a bounty hunter considering that bounty hunters can also be daily actives users.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

I don't see it as a danger to social media bounty campaigns instead it is actually beneficial for the bounty hunters. Here's why :
As twitter is discontinuing ads for ICO's and crypto so the only way left to promote their projects on the social media would be through tweets and retweets as they are not banned banned. The budget allocated to advertising would go towards social media bounties thereby increasing more bounty hunters to join.

That's right, it's possible that social media can be freed from criminal acts derived from ICO because they have delegated all advertising to social media users.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

FB and Twitter are big international corporations. of course they try to minimize their risks. I think this situation will not change before governmnets will set transparent and clear rules and regulations.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

Banning of advertisement doesn't mean a ban on fighting what you are supporting for. It is just like this. Government bans playing computer games for children under 12 yrs old. With your voice, a freedom of speech, you can say that you are against on that thought.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

Banning of advertisement doesn't mean a ban on fighting what you are supporting for. It is just like this. Government bans playing computer games for children under 12 yrs old. With your voice, a freedom of speech, you can say that you are against on that thought.
I will say the same thing that Twitter and Facebook are only social networks in which it is not forbidden to make reposts. They banned advertising on their advertising platform, but they can not prohibit reposting. Then the entire meaning of social network concept is lost.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

Actually I don't think that such regulations will affect bounty campagins - ads - yes, but no campaigns.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

I think the risk of being banned by the administration of Facebook or Twitter is minimum. Likes and sharing of the material which has already been published in their the social net by no means can break their rules.  
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

I think that all threats are groundless. They will remain only threats. Moreover, now the crypto community is so large that it is simply unsuccessful to ignore it.

pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

i dont think so. because fb and twitter are the biggest platform for sharing bounties. it seems that the company only banned the advertisement. it took so many ads.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

i dont think so. because fb and twitter are the biggest platform for sharing bounties. it seems that the company only banned the advertisement. it took so many ads.

Exactly to say sponsored channels and pages has been keep locking from the month of February this year. I am really happy as I being the forum member dude. Because you know ICO owner cannot hire a people to promote the project through the social media.
Instead of that they need to open a bounty thread in this forum and then they will need a help of forum member to promote over social network websites. But none of the people thinks and take this move as a positive one mate.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

In connection with the new rules regarding crypto currency. And after reading the official rules of Twitter in which it is indicated that any account can be banned for no reason. I seriously worryed about my account. I hope I will not be among the banned and will not lose my TW&FB account.

pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

It's  sad to hear that news. In my own opinion they must not ban it in Twitter  or in facebook.  We all know that there's  a it people  who uses social media now a days.  Social medias helps a lot to promote ICO and attracts investors in different  country.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

I think that these are just words and nothing more. They themselves have great benefits from this, the maximum because of what they said it, because someone gave more money and everything. And since the crypto currency is the future then it will be possible to advertise it.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

I think its more specific on that so called BANNED why there is still lots of Page posting ICO's and specific hashtag and still not prohibited to do so maybe FACEBOOK and TWITTER are only after those Shady ICO's But if that ban will prosper I believe theres a lot of mediums base on Blockchains will rise as we can see today' example, the SAPIEN is launching its social media site, and lots were follows Blockchain is the future and the future is Already here.
Todychopper77

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

I think it is very dangerous for facebook, especially now it is in case of leaked data, if my twitter is still safe or I do not know the news
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

I know the bounty campaign is just a facebook campaign but the twitter I do not know but that's not good but I know only facebook is ban on bounty.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

they are banning crypto ads on twitter and facebook not accounts that promote cryptos, they cant ban those or it owuld be very difficult to do so so the twitter and fb campigns are not in denger!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: