Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:47:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger?  (Read 1005 times)
Aing

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

let's see what is actually forbidden. It is crypto ads. That means bounty hunter is still needed for social media campaigns. Don't take it wrong when seeing some information.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

I think up to this point the only prohibition on advertising crypto. Perhaps it's the anticipation of social media because many also appear ICO scam and they do not want it being in their social media advertising. but for the bounty of social media, I guess keep running.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Nevertheless, I hope that common sense will win. And they will stop trying to control and prohibit the dissemination of information about the Crypto-currency and ICO.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Already started, I had 10 companies bounty, and once Twitter blocked the account just like that, I even did not write the day of the message, and all 7 of the 10 projects disappeared just like that.Now in tweeter not participate
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Already started, I had 10 companies bounty, and once Twitter blocked the account just like that, I even did not write the day of the message, and all 7 of the 10 projects disappeared just like that.Now in tweeter not participate
Yes, twitter and facebook launched a campaign against ICO marketing there, so they try to block as much as they can, even your accounts. So I would participate only taking into account this risk.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

After the fault which loose users data of Facebook, i think they will prohibit the advertising ICO. Now, it is not released the bane rule, but i think in the end of 2018, they will do it. Google and Twitter will have the rule which the same as Facebook. If it come true, the ICO manager will find the new way to advertise their project and bounty hunter will follow this way

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

In my point of view there may be the two sides of this question that i would write down in my thinking and these are

1)   I don't figure they can prevent bounties from happening. Anybody can post whatever they need. Be that as it may, they could make it harder for the ICOs to distribute content or have a page on twitter/facebook. That would be a catastrophe and I figure they will have an issue keeping that approach going long haul. At the present time they are endeavoring to lessen the measure of extortion in ICOs. Heaps of individuals are going to the acknowledgment they lost huge amounts of cash and it ain't returning. Be that as it may, I think legal appropriate managed ICOs shouldn't have an issue going ahead. Be that as it may, it may be a year or so before we get any genuine clearness.

2)    Revise, I think they just boycott the promotions. Social medias can't influence abundance seekers as we as a whole know there are heaps of approaches to elevate their ico to us not simply facebook and twitter. Bitcointalk gathering is another way elevating their Campaigns to abundance seekers and this discussion is all lone about cryptographic money so on the off chance that we can't chase bounties in facebook and twitter for what reason don't we participate in gathering if there are no more bounties in facebook nd twitter and the thing is facebook and twitter can't stop those individuals who had crusades to post connects in facebook and twitter.

Do you think i am right if not Give you reasons and explanation?   Cool
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

If the ban occurs with facebook and twitter then the advertising campaign will gradually switch to other social networks such as steemit, reddit, .. There are now many bounty campaigns running on steemit. You do not need to worry too much!
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

I have already blocked the Twitter account without explaining the reason and did not respond to technical support ... Yes, this is a very dangerous and not reliable business  Angry
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

Many Media resources are already blocked all ICO marketing. Because of this, you should write or repost content without writing about marketing.

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
Birds

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

Facebook & Twitter announced ban crypto but I seen everywhere in Facebook & Twitter about crypto, so I don't think there was any problem.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

Facebook & Twitter announced ban crypto but I seen everywhere in Facebook & Twitter about crypto, so I don't think there was any problem.
but nevertheless social bounties began to bring less and less profits and they will soon cease to exist in the form in which they now exist!
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

This prohibition is said for a long time, but there are no actions. I do not think that Twitter and Facebook will "put a cross" on Bounty. Perhaps, some restrictions will be introduced, but they can not completely forbid something to people. Time will tell, but do not worry!
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
I don't think social media bounties are in danger, because they can't ban what people share except spam. They can only restrict ads not the posts of the community unless it contains violence, racism etc.
rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

I don't think that ban will stop bounty hunters from getting their easy money, they will find a way to avoid this nonsense.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

in reality, they aren't in danger only sponsored ads are banned in facebook nt individual timeline advertising those who are working social media bounty they can work for timeline-based advertising
Blijjard

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

a few days ago I also heard this news, in my opinion, we can not accept this news until the official decision.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

a few days ago I also heard this news, in my opinion, we can not accept this news until the official decision.
The official statement was already there. Twitter changed its user agreement, banned advertising. But companies that spend ico are still not removed from social networks
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

The official statement was already there. Twitter changed its user agreement, banned advertising. But companies that spend ico are still not removed from social networks
in af few time facebook campaign and twitter campaign i think will be removed.if the decision really its very bad news for bounty hunter

Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

Bounties are fully dependent on the social media platforms where it gets most of the advertisements for their product to launch and many people around the world are part of these campaigns but as we have heard about the lots of scams happening over the campaigns destroying the image and prestige of one's company so facebook and twitter doesn't want to involve themselves over there as these scam ads will affect their policies too. So bounties in fb and twitter have been demolished legally and the companies are accepting other ways out for their campaigns to be a successful project for the users to know more about the products in the market. There is always a solution and surely there will be one in future, I hope this will minimize the scam out there in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: