Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about the bitcointalk merit system  (Read 117 times)
Megashaw (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

I feel the bitcoin merit system should be suspended or stopped totally because it has left most people stucked in their current rank and it is quite frustrating that you can't move to the next stage without this merit.
What do you think guys?
Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Im relatively new to bitcointalk just like yourself. I don't know how the new system works really or how to receive a merit but Ill just soldier on. Im not too sure how you move up the ranks but I do enjoy commenting on the topics most of the time. We are all here for the same reason, to find info and comment on them
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

You have a point but it is not for us to retaliate. it their rule and if we want to stay we must abide by their rules. My opinion, we just have to faithful in everything we do. May it be in posting, post the right topic, the right reply, with right motive. Lets not get tired in doing what is right and in a right time something good will also happen.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

I realize people are hoarding merits and it's needless doing that because some have to a thousand merit and are not giving it to those that have constructive posts
libra947

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

There is an advantage in favor to bitcointalk, but it’s hard and tight for the sincere members that strives to rank up.
Collos

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

a very good decision that motivates to develop yourself for achieve higher status/rank in the community
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: