Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [MASTERNODE] AEGEUS TRANSACTION PRIVACY COIN | LISTED ON EXCHANGE✅  (Read 17964 times)
Kennedy3950

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Shocked
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Our V 1.1 is out please update ASAP. We are announcing new reward system with this update, rewards per block now 140 coins per block, 100 for masternodes and 40 for stakers. New rewards will be live at block 123314 https://github.com/AegeusCoin/aegeus/releases/tag/v1.1

I saw new wallet version on github - 1.1.0.1. This is a mandatory update? Can not understand what the update description means.

This release is a rollback in the reward system while debugging takes place in an isolated environment. The old rewards (1 AEG per block split between the block finder and masternode) are active as of block 123700. This is a required update.
ngocson1923

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

I'm in, I will try the masternode. and  joined the airdrop.
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

I don't have connections to the network, is there a list with masternodes I can add?
Don't want to send coins there if I can't sync it

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
masterof54gbh66

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

New AEGEUS ANN Thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3644459.0

Dev said
"The ANN thread was posted by a hired hand back in time, and we weren't able to edit it, so we decided to post a new one to have full control. "
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

We will be doing an Air Drop Exclusively through the ADSactly Society in a specially designated Adsactly Aegeus Club... you can request to join here if you wish to participate in this Air Drop. We would ask that members abide by the Adsactly rules. https://discord.gg/3jCheJ
how can i join in this drop water ..?
when will this happen?
I hope you can give me a more detailed explanation to make it easier to join in the water drop.
Be3Pr0

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

GoldNode

GoldNode - MasterNode Sharing

Take now your seats in the Aegeus #AEG MN sharing on GoldNode

The advantages of GoldNode:

By joining a Masternode Sharing on GoldNodeyou you don’t need to have the full amount of coins necessary to run 1 masternode. But you can take one or more seats, purchasing it directly thorough your eth funds. You will get rewarded by the percentage you put into the whole pool.

On Goldnode we have IMOs, this is short for Initial Masternode Offer. An Initial Masternode Offer is the collection of assets from several people/users to setup and start a new Masternode. A IMO has a timelimit (usually 14-30 days) until it ends.
We split up a masternode into 100 seats or more and let users take 1 or more of these seats.

There are no recurring fees.
Initially, Goldnode takes place and reserves seats in each IMO for setup, installation, maintenance and other Goldnode services costs. The amount of seats is determined for each IMO after each Masternodes costs calculation.

Payouts in native currency or eth.

We convert the “native” coin to ETH and send it to your ETH address used during your payment. Multiple exchange and network fees apply.

Every week the "Total [Coin] balance" will be transfered to your "Total [Coin] in ETH preparation" in your Dashboard as our platform scripts runs each week.

No need for you to run your computer 24/7 to get a reward.

The numbers of Aegeus (AEG) on GoldNode:

Available Seats: 50 of 100
Seat price: 0.024 eth
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

CryptoBridge is having problems at the moment.....................
people trading on there are ok, but do not send coins up or down from there at this time.................

Trading your coins at a lower sell price is pretty silly, as you will still not get bitcoin off the exchange, so you might as well sell at a much higher price

All the coins appear to be dropping all over at this time due to CryptopBridge not operating at full trading, They have problems and sent a message telling us  they are onto it.
so have a break from your trading , rest a while chat to others,
Have some fun as you cant do anything about this,  as we can't help you either.
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

Whales time on CryptoBridge! who not has AEG yet, is time to buy cheap!
dvd14986

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

I see on the ann a section regarding IPFS integration.

What's the approach to use it? Storing file hash in chain or customize the access to that FS?
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

when will the distribution for bounty participants be done?
looking at the current bounty manager seems to be having a bit of trouble, please explain it
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

when will the distribution for bounty participants be done?
looking at the current bounty manager seems to be having a bit of trouble, please explain it

I am also interested in bounty distribution. Now is price fall, probably after bounty distribution will going more down.
I am planned to buy more Aegeus, but I have not enough information, and I did not go on buying this coin.

edit: what is the problem with current bounty manager?
walletinvestordotcom

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

We welcome Aegeus to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

Aegeus: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/aegeus

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:21:59 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 04:18:23 PM by nokati

What's the maximum coin supply/cap?

How many coins has been sold for how much btc in total on exchanges before coin burn?

nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

What's the maximum coin supply/cap?

How many coins has been sold for how much btc in total on exchanges before coin burn?

Nobody? I can't find anything on the website either. Some transparency is welcome.

kalstarzz

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

I have a little problem with my QT wallet.
until now my wallet can't be synchronized, what should I do.
pedoindeed

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

Could you indicate the requirements to mount a node Huh Huh Huh
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

A great team, full of amazing concepts of getting the right information and solutions
Mambocoin

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

The reduction of the AEG rewards, brought the price down and not up as it was explaining as justification on this unilateral desicion
I feel that Management need to do more to stop people selling the coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: