Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum or Bitcoin?  (Read 424 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

it seems you are not aware of Blessing in disguise on bitcoin, everyone will definitely choose bitcoin rather than ethereum. yes, although ethereum looks like a very promising coin and has a pretty good stability it will still be defeated by bitcoin. many know that bitcoin is more than anything. we know bitcoin is trying to catch the bull market, if at any time bitcoin has been out of the bear market this ethereum is not a problem. I think bitcoin is superior to the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

Profitable is depan on your capital, if you have a big capital yes you can have big profit. And you ask to me what have a big profit between investment on ethereum and bitcoin.

I will say it's depen on your capital, if you have a capital money for example your capital is $1000 it will good you choose ethereum for investment, because the price ethereum less than $1000.

And otherwise if you have a big capital bitcoin is good for your choice, you can buy some bitcoin for investment. And you can choose strategy shor term investment, and you must often the movement price.
Jacques_Bittard

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

ETH is valued beyond it's potential similarly to bitcoin. A lot of the old coins are over-valued when considering their technical attributes and practical potential, while several new coins are the exact opposite under-valued.
It was like that with ETH in 2015, when it was highly under valued to under 1$, while the tech showed much potential. Now 460$ is still over-valued, since the tech is showing it's limits. A lot new tech is out there that promise faster and cheaper solutions but are currently worthless when compared to legacy cryptos market size. In around 5 years, those who made a bet on those risky little coins with brave visions, will be the biggest winners. Pure tech. efficiency always prevails greed and religious fanaticism.

:
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

Id wait till after the drop to $30 to enter. No point paying these insane prices.

Well this figure of $30 does not sound to be real as we know it cannot drop down that much lesser so I would rather invest when it is $500 and try to sell it when the value goes around $1000 instead of waiting for the value to come down to unrealistic figure.

Am I spamming? Report me!
elloco4ever (OP)

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Is it better to invest into ethreum which has proved to be the most profitable and most stable altcoins until the vet recent dip and on the other hand we have bitcoin which is again in the stage of bullish ride.?

Why not choose both because those two great coin can really deliver good profit for you.
Actually both coins are in the bearish pattern and we cannot say when it will go back high.

Id wait till after the drop to $30 to enter. No point paying these insane prices.

woaah, too dump for this one well good luck on your plan and hope you will not wait for a decade.

Yeah this would have been possible if this user would have said this at the initial stages of ethreum or bitcoin but still he can try his luck into some of the altcoins as you never know altcoins might give good profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Is it better to invest into ethreum which has proved to be the most profitable and most stable altcoins until the vet recent dip and on the other hand we have bitcoin which is again in the stage of bullish ride.?

No one can make your decision for you and it totally depends on your own preference. If you prefer an inflationary coin to a deflationary coin, then you are free to choose Ethereum over bitcoin, but if it is the other way round, then you know what to do.

There is no harm in choosing both anyway which is the science of diversification, most especially if you are not sure, but personally, I will always place more edge on bitcoin over Ethereum. Just my own take, so the rest is left for you to decide on your own.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

you say altcoin is clear altcoin arguably Ethereum is the answer and it seems that i know for bitcoin it is the center of digtal currency of all currencies digital cryptocurrency current so its parent is bitcoin, for investment i prefer to invest in bitcoin.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

I think all coin cryptocurrency can not to move stable there will definitely be a price game whether it is up or down that there must be a price move because cryptocurrency has a very limited total supply that makes everyone scramble want to have the coin. and if I was told to vote then I would prefer to have Bitcoin because I think the stable movement is bitcoin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

it seems you are not aware of Blessing in disguise on bitcoin, everyone will definitely choose bitcoin rather than ethereum. yes, although ethereum looks like a very promising coin and has a pretty good stability it will still be defeated by bitcoin. many know that bitcoin is more than anything. we know bitcoin is trying to catch the bull market, if at any time bitcoin has been out of the bear market this ethereum is not a problem. I think bitcoin is superior to the future.

We can not argue enough that bitcoin is the real prominent one in the Cryptocurrency market that we should support more than anything else, Right now if we look at Ethereum it dip from $1300 USD to $450 USD this year and I don't think this dip is all because of bitcoin's dip there is a reason behind this but I don't really know what it can be, That is why bitcoin is a stable investment even if it keeps on dipping.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

for a quick term investment I think eth, but if in a very long term better bitcoin. both have a very good reputation and are profitable for us to invest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

for a quick term investment I think eth, but if in a very long term better bitcoin. both have a very good reputation and are profitable for us to invest.

Bitcoin has good reputation but about ETH. One that ETH still alive is because ICO craze but their security is not good. ETH reputation is not the same unlike it was first introduce. Smart contract is a brilliant idea but keeping safe all the tokens created on their platform is not secured.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

this looks very serious sir, if bitcoin succeeds in bullish stage, then coins like ethereum will carry over increase according to me. we can not say that coin ethereum is the best and stable, if bitcoin gets out of this mess, I think ethereum will follow the bitcoin price trend. we all know that, bitcoin and ethereum have been rivals for a long time.

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 10:03:40 AM by laluna24

you say altcoin is clear altcoin arguably Ethereum is the answer and it seems that i know for bitcoin it is the center of digtal currency of all currencies digital cryptocurrency current so its parent is bitcoin, for investment i prefer to invest in bitcoin.
Ethereum or bitcoin always fluctuates the value for long now. Even bitcoin is in the stage of bullish ride, dont you think ethereum not? They are in bullish ride actually, also it really depends on the person in which you can gain big in this cryptocurrency.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

I think both coins do have good potential and have lots of users.
So until now Bitcoin and ETH are still a very profitable investment place for many people.
So i don't feel afraid to invest on both coins, because i believe both are equally profitable for long-term investments.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

For me the two are very useful to make a profit, only the difference with the obvious bitcoin price currently dominates, both of which are very useful to me, there is no difference in favorable terms, but I prefer bitcoin to invest some of my money for bitcoin, because I believes that bitcoin will rise by the end of the year.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

Now it is terrible to make new investments. It seems to me that it is better to use bitcoin for new investments. But if you already have a stock of bitcoin and eth I recommend selling for the daily needs of bitcoin. The potential of this coin is now a maximum of x2. Potential eth x3-x4. But the first will show the growth of bitcoin. If you are limited in time then invest in bitcoin.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

There are still other altcoins that has the potential to earn money. Whether bitcoin or ethereum, think of these two if which really is on top always among other cryptocurrency. I see the big potential in bitcoin it may bearish trend, more likely it can rise eventually.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

I'll stay with bitcoin, it's still my first choice. I'm not saying that Etherum is not a good coin, just the opposite, but still I don't think it can achieve the value and popularity that bitcoin has. And it will be not so implemented in real life.
But Ethereum is a good choice if you want to diversify your investments.

malaj
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Always bitcoin.I agree Ethereum is good potential and stable altcoin as compared to other in cryptocurrency.But not even single coin can replace the bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best short term asset in this crypto market.
Now the price of bitcoin is started to reduce and it's good time to inverse in bitcoin.In crypto news,I had found .Bitcoin will reach 11,000$ by the end of this month.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Always bitcoin.I agree Ethereum is good potential and stable altcoin as compared to other in cryptocurrency.But not even single coin can replace the bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best short term asset in this crypto market.
Now the price of bitcoin is started to reduce and it's good time to inverse in bitcoin.In crypto news,I had found .Bitcoin will reach 11,000$ by the end of this month.

What will push bitcoin to 11000 dollars? I dont see it happening, there is no new interest, no new people, and the ones that are in afe just waiting to see what happens. There were a few good news lately, like france wants to embrace blockchain tech, then congress of US that was positive about blockchain, G20 positive, CBOE letters to SEC, and nothing, price is going down... Seems the ,market wants to push out all those that are here for a quick buck
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: