Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum or Bitcoin?  (Read 430 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

Well, c'mon guys there is no reason to compare those two big cryptocurrencies. Even though Bitcoin is slightly weaker this time, it doesn't mean Ethereum is much better for some reasons. I'd rather to pick both of them rather than shit-talking about it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

The only use case for Ethereum thus far is the issue of Initial Coin Offerings, other than that I have not seen anyone running smart contracts on the regular through the Ethereum platform or smart contracts period. So far there aren't many use cases for it, and I believe Bitcoin will eventually overtake Ethereum with sidechains.

At some point most altcoins will be irrelevant, which is why Bitcoin is still the one and only long term hold in crypto, everything else is a gamble.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Is it better to invest into ethreum which has proved to be the most profitable and most stable altcoins until the vet recent dip and on the other hand we have bitcoin which is again in the stage of bullish ride.?
Investment in Bitcoin and ethereum are all profitable no doubt for so many people have testify this fact before now and i am also a living testimony. As at this last year ethereum value was below  $100 and whoever invest during that must have made huge profit before now so.e thing with Bitcoin.
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

Both are equally important and valued. Best is to keep them all. Simple speaking bitcoin is used for every trade but ethereum is more for ICO, and we have few ICO announcement per day.
Best is to keep them both and have them both.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

For me, its both. I love both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I know it may seems as if Ethereum is not leading anywhere but there are still high chances and potentials that it will become among the best during the long run in years to come cause by that time, a lot of coins will disappear but bitcoin and Ethereum will stand. And of course bitcoin will continue to lead as the number one best cryptocurrency.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Cardano.
Lol. Talk of some of the competitions of Ethereum. Honestly, the way I see it, I would rather always have more in bitcoin than any other altcoin. Ethereum has huge competitors even though it is already established in a way, but whether we like it or not, it will still keep fighting for that spot as a preferred smart contract platform. Regardless of these, no one can predict the future, so we best just leave it as it is and see how things turn out, which makes finally diversifying not a bad option for every crypto investors as there are multiple promising coins are available and most importantly still in early phases itself.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Is it better to invest into ethreum which has proved to be the most profitable and most stable altcoins until the vet recent dip and on the other hand we have bitcoin which is again in the stage of bullish ride.?
well for me both is good to hold even though ethereum and bitcoin, suffering nowadays in the market because of some issues. , but it doesn't matter to me 'cause I'm still  believing on its promises. And the fact is it will recover again and again after the worst situation which is no need to worry because it's always happened.  Just be patient with it and be ready to sell when the price rocketed .
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

I prefer to have Ethereum rather than bitcoin because Ethereum has a cheaper price than bitcoin but cheaper prices are not bad Ethereum has a very good developer and proves to be a payment on all the ICO that can certainly trigger Ethereum price increase.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

You should not post about altcoins outside the altcoin section.

You didn't listen hearing 2 months ago in USA? All ICOs are securities. All ICO organizers will sooner or later have to pay their debt to the society.   ETH only use is making ICOs.   So when there will be none anymore you wil get your answer which coin is better.
Well, that was only in the USA, and some other countries like China. But that does not mean because of that, it would lose its value, since ICOs may still be operational in some other countries, which is what most ICOs are doing now anyway. They are moving to countries like Singapore where there is leniency as regarding the issue of ICOs. Although, the way Ethereum is fashioned as an inflationary one, gives it lesser advantage as far as I am concerned, so my huge bet is always on btc.

They are both solid, so I do not see any reason why anyone cannot decide to hold both, but from here to there, I still prefer bitcoin (being deflationary) to Ethereum, so in that case, I believe in always holding more of bitcoin which is the legacy coin and then holding some small value in other altcoins which apparently includes Ethereum. These days that the competition is even growing hugely for Ethereum, let's see how the market plays out for it.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

I prefer to have Ethereum rather than bitcoin because Ethereum has a cheaper price than bitcoin but cheaper prices are not bad Ethereum has a very good developer and proves to be a payment on all the ICO that can certainly trigger Ethereum price increase.

IMO, ETH may surprise many people since it can beat LTC and able reach top 3 on coincapmarket.
If I remember correctly, 3 years ago, only BTC and LTC in my mind to start invest but for now, ETH already well known ( even being use for Microsoft Project )

Personally I invest on both of them because they have more potential rather than other coin !

Smiley
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

I'd choose bitcoin. It has proven it strength and effeciency for quite sometime now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: