Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-related news and info  (Read 125 times)
tms1337 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

Hi,

So first of all let me make this clear: this is not a marketing post. We’re not looking to advertise our product, but rather trying to get some input from the community. This is why we won’t mention any details about the name of the company.

Basically, we’re developing a cryptocurrency data platform so you can keep up with this ever changing field.

It would consist of a feed displaying latest news about various coins (and possibly ICOs). This is the news feed part. Each coin would have its own profile that you can click on (basically this looks something like Facebook for coins).

User would be also be able to get a detailed view of currency’s profile which would display technical information (f.e price, growth, etc.), sentiment analysis and other data obtained through data mining, latest tweets news and Reddit posts etc. So far we’ve included relevant Twitter account and keywords as information source but we’ve planned on including Youtube videos, Reddit and potentially some news sites.

It would be tailored to user’s preferences and interests and would facilitate decision-making when it comes to investing in and trading with cryptocurrencies. Also it could offer you news even if you are not trading-oriented person but are interested in crypto world.

This is where we need your input. What would you expect from such a site? What other features, data sources or other things would you like it to include? What do you consider would make your work with cryptocurrencies easier?

We would greatly appreciate any ideas you might have, since we are making this for the community and not ourselves.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

I would like that there's an option for categorizing coins/tokens. So for instance if I wanted to see all cryptos with masternodes I click and chose , or even type in search masterndoes and I get all the cryptos that has them and then I will be able to look into news/twitter and other things. So another example if I want to see all crypto with privacy features, POW, POS, DAGG, ethereum tokens with working product etc.

Easy access to charts, notifications when price goes up/down based on limits I put, see exchanges for particular crypto.

Maybe even add an option to see GitHub updates and information how frequent is something being changed so I don't have to switch to github every time for instance.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Now this is one hell of a great project! OP, The idea is outstanding, its like putting everything in one place. The poster above has good points. Just to add; it will be good if this coins profiles have a review options where people who already have the coins can say something about it just to make it easier for those who want to invest.
Also, if its possible; let there be a feature whereby a user can easily covert or sell one coin for another in the site. If this is done, please, the site security should be extremely tight.

Do let us know if this project is complete. Love to see what it looks like.  Smiley
tms1337 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

We will make an announcement when the project is complete.
Merovingian

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

There are several projects, like you described. I think that first of all users need to be confident that you have exhaustive data, allways in time. You should prove it among months. Second but not less important is confidence in provided data. Your reputation should depend on data you provide, so I would know that you are trying to get true info, not only the advertising orders. Good luck.
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Interesting subject, I imagine to find news that will influence the coins or tokens price whether dump or pump. Here are my idea :
1. This is important to find global news such as G-20 meeting which can affect crypto space
2. To provide specific news for each coins/tokens which will influence directly to each, can be external or internal. Internal mean such as their project progress is delayed, why are they delay, and how they anticipate the delay to compensate milestone of roadmap achievement. External such as exchanges are not accepting their proposal to be listed, it is better to be known why the exchanges are not accepting them, etc.
3. Analysis for both technical or fundamental to give the web visitor good guidance for their trading position in a token / coin.

I think above at the moment as my feedback, later if I find in my head to be shared.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:16:57 PM

Hi,

So first of all let me make this clear: this is not a marketing post. We’re not looking to advertise our product, but rather trying to get some input from the community. This is why we won’t mention any details about the name of the company.

Basically, we’re developing a cryptocurrency data platform so you can keep up with this ever changing field.

It would consist of a feed displaying latest news about various coins (and possibly ICOs). This is the news feed part. Each coin would have its own profile that you can click on (basically this looks something like Facebook for coins).

User would be also be able to get a detailed view of currency’s profile which would display technical information (f.e price, growth, etc.), sentiment analysis and other data obtained through data mining, latest tweets news and Reddit posts etc. So far we’ve included relevant Twitter account and keywords as information source but we’ve planned on including Youtube videos, Reddit and potentially some news sites.

It would be tailored to user’s preferences and interests and would facilitate decision-making when it comes to investing in and trading with cryptocurrencies. Also it could offer you news even if you are not trading-oriented person but are interested in crypto world.

This is where we need your input. What would you expect from such a site? What other features, data sources or other things would you like it to include? What do you consider would make your work with cryptocurrencies easier?

We would greatly appreciate any ideas you might have, since we are making this for the community and not ourselves.

I expect another Coindesk site with this project. Please made the various tab to top grossing crypto currency according to the day basis, Daily updates tab, most dumped coins in the market and best trading coins on that hour.
I hope if you add these options in your site. This makes your site more visible attraction to all the people.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

As for as you keep all the ICO related information away from the website,there are more chances you will have mature readers.It's good to explore new technologies and show how blockchain is utilised to decentralise something but bringing ICO's into the picture ruins it all.People like me,who are fond of reading technical stuff are usually pushed away if they come across "ICO's and Token" news.
jeanetteLine

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

Hello! It's a great idea that you're starting to ask the community for any ideas for the project  Wink Btw. If you are interested in whether you need an adviser for your ICO project, you can find out here, if it really is needed Smiley I guess it can be helpful for you https://www.cyberius.com/do-you-really-need-an-advisor-for-your-ico-project/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: