Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Job(s) - Create a spreadsheet of all Bitcoin exchangers, other exchanger jobs.  (Read 1942 times)
maxvendor (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2011, 01:03:27 AM

I need an OpenOffice spreadsheet that's occaisonally maintained of every legit BTC exchanger in the world currently operating, what their contact info is or site, what payment methods they accept, what payment methods they cash out to, fees, ect. I then send buyers to them to pay domestically in whatever country they are in. Prefer if list is seperated by country exchanger is in

You could then email these exchangers to send you updates to maintain the list. Could sticky the list in a thread and I would definitely need a copy.

How many coins to do this? I could do it myself wading through threads here but have limited time available for anything lately. Even a onetime list would be good I could maintain myself if needed.

Also need somebody who can do bitcoin to moneypack for a fee in the US.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahkul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
February 06, 2011, 01:05:27 AM

I need an OpenOffice spreadsheet that's occaisonally maintained of every legit BTC exchanger in the world currently operating, what their contact info is or site, what payment methods they accept, what payment methods they cash out to, fees, ect. I then send buyers to them to pay domestically in whatever country they are in.

You could then email these exchangers to send you updates to maintain the list. Could sticky the list in a thread and I would definitely need a copy.

How many coins to do this? I could do it myself wading through threads here but have limited time available for anything lately. Even a onetime list would be good I could maintain myself if needed.

Also need somebody who can do bitcoin to moneypack for a fee in the US.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AoZuext-s46CdHp2YmlXWkxMd0FzbloyMUcwZVdET1E&hl=en&gid=2 this may be of help to you
bitcoinex

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2011, 05:32:25 AM

btcex.com: https://btcex.com/site/page/rules

New bitcoin lottery: probiwon.com
- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?
dduane

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2011, 05:51:30 PM

Great idea.  I've set one up at http://bitcoincambio.com

Free signups for anyone who is interested in exchange bitcoins for other currencies (donations appreciated).

Its under some construction but we'll have some good information up here soon.
Mahkul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
February 23, 2011, 09:55:23 AM

Great idea.  I've set one up at http://bitcoincambio.com

Free signups for anyone who is interested in exchange bitcoins for other currencies (donations appreciated).

Its under some construction but we'll have some good information up here soon.

A few days ago it was okay, but now I am getting this error:

Code:
user warning: Got error 28 from storage engine query: SELECT DISTINCT node.nid AS nid, node_data_field_exchanger_hide.field_exchanger_name_value AS node_data_field_exchanger_hide_field_exchanger_name_value, node.language AS node_language, node.type AS node_type, node.vid AS node_vid, node_data_field_exchanger_hide.field_exchanger_cash_value AS node_data_field_exchanger_hide_field_exchanger_cash_value, node_data_field_exchanger_hide.field_exchanger_cash_rate_value AS node_data_field_exchanger_hide_field_exchanger_cash_rate_value, node_data_field_exchanger_hide.field_exchanger_phone_value AS node_data_field_exchanger_hide_field_exchanger_phone_value, node_data_field_exchanger_hide.field_exchanger_url_url AS node_data_field_exchanger_hide_field_exchanger_url_url, node_data_field_exchanger_hide.field_exchanger_url_title AS node_data_field_exchanger_hide_field_exchanger_url_title, node_data_field_exchanger_hide.field_exchanger_url_attributes AS node_data_field_exchanger_hide_field_exchanger_url_attributes, users.mail AS users_mail, users.uid AS users_uid, node.uid AS node_uid, node_revisions.format AS node_revisions_format FROM node node LEFT JOIN content_type_exchanger node_data_field_exchanger_hide ON node.vid = node_data_field_exchanger_hide.vid INNER JOIN users users ON node.uid = users.uid LEFT JOIN node_revisions node_revisions ON node.vid = node_revisions.vid INNER JOIN node_access na ON na.nid = node.nid WHERE (na.grant_view >= 1 AND ((na.gid = 0 AND na.realm = 'all') OR (na.gid = 0 AND na.realm = 'content_access_author') OR (na.gid = 1 AND na.realm = 'content_access_rid'))) AND ( (node.type in ('exchanger')) AND ((node_data_field_exchanger_hide.field_exchanger_hide_value) != ('Hide')) )ORDER BY node_data_field_exchanger_hide_field_exchanger_name_value DESC LIMIT 0, 200 in /home/drupal6/trunk/drupal/sites/all/modules/views/includes/view.inc on line 771.

dduane

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2011, 02:01:32 PM

Thanks, I've fixed this problem, had some server issues.

I'm adding more features to this, I hope to announce and publicize it widely by Thursday or Friday of this week. 

I believe that for Bitcoin to reach more mainstream use, people need to feel like it is easy for them to exchange bitcoins and cash  easily. This site
aims to provide a fast and easy way to find nearby people who are interested in doing these exchanges.   It will have search by postal code and location.

Anyone can put a listing up, and they can hide the listing for some time if they will be unavailable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: