Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] SuperEthereum.io Decentralized Cryptocurrencies Platform  (Read 922 times)
fadinedal (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Fourth Round its for main ICO or presale  ?
because i see presale round 2 is live now and already rised $13.000.000

Its for the Ico , If we reached the hardcap , all the Rounds will be finished

is there any presale before the ICO? since your thread here just a few days ago and already round 2 with more than 13M raised

Yes first Presale for registered wish-list and private  finished in 22-3 , it was 0.003 $
The price now 0.004$ may we will reach the hardcup in afew days
Thank you
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

is there any presale before the ICO? since your thread here just a few days ago and already round 2 with more than 13M raised

Yes first Presale for registered wish-list and private  finished in 22-3, it was 0.003 $
The price now 0.004$ may we will reach the hardcup in a few days
Thank you

how much it's raised during the presale before? and how you choose the people that want to make a private investment?
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

Yes first Presale for registered wish-list and private  finished in 22-3, it was 0.003 $
The price now 0.004$ may we will reach the hardcup in a few days
Thank you

how much it's raised during the presale before? and how you choose the people that want to make a private investment?

Presale raised +6M , Private investments are companies and business men in the cryptocurrency ,we met Some of them  and some were contacted with the study of our project platform .
Most of them were businessmen who invested in the cryptocurrency world and believed in a SuperEthereum platform and supported us to the end
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

We are proud of what we have achieved through your support and believe in the SuperEthereum Platform
14,283,310 $ Raised hardcap 20M
Our motto is Traders and investors in our top priority

Super Ethereum Platform is the first of its kind where it puts the traders as top priority. in addition it shares the profit with the investors on it’s own digital currency STH, where it will transfer 75% from the platform’s profit directly to the investors Ethereum Wallet.

Our Brilliant Minds Meeting
https://imgur.com/Btu7U8o

SuperEthereum.io

fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

worthy of success

Thank you
Short Video for the project : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLoyhUVGgLo
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

We are proud of what we have achieved through your support and believe in the SuperEthereum Platform

Super Ethereum Platform is the first of its kind where it puts the traders as top priority. in addition it shares the profit with the investors on it’s own digital currency STH, where it will transfer 75% from the platform’s profit directly to the investors Ethereum Wallet.

SuperEthereum.io

Hey
The already raised figure is impressive! But I'm just wondering how you Guy's made this possible.
Beacuse no marketing
activities I have seen anywhere  about a project about SuperEthereum!
Anyway that doesn't
mean it's not worthy to get investment. In fact, can you please show us some proof of TX history of investment made by backers!

Thanks!
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

SuperEthereum.io

Hey
The already raised figure is impressive! But I'm just wondering how you Guy's made this possible.
Beacuse no marketing
Anyway that doesn't
mean it's not worthy to get investment. In fact, can you please show us some proof of TX history of investment made by backers!

Thanks!

I'm glad you ask for everything to make everything is clear
We've done a lot of advertising campaigns through search sites, social media sites, and some sites interested in digital currencies
We've also sent emails to thousands of people interested in digital currency trading and investment
Before we started the first sale phase, there were investors who had already invested and supported the project completion team
You will be accompanied by photos of the latest payments to investors
We are sorry if there is still something unclear or unintelligible, but we aspire to win the trust of all and stay in constant contact with them
We also want to build a platform for trading that is decentralized to meet the needs and aspirations of global traders
Thank you for your interest and sorry for the delay
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

SuperEthereum.io

Hey
Beacuse no marketing
Anyway that doesn't

Thanks!

We've done a lot of advertising campaigns through search sites, social media sites, and some sites interested in digital currencies
We've also sent emails to thousands of people interested in digital currency trading and investment
Before we started the first sale phase, there were investors who had already invested and supported the project completion team
We are sorry if there is still something unclear or unintelligible, but we aspire to win the trust of all and stay in constant contact with them
We also want to build a platform for trading that is decentralized to meet the needs and aspirations of global traders

https://imgur.com/a/awG3y
Adi223

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

I have been contacting  with Raja from their team by telegram and I can make sure that it is the best ico project now
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

SuperEthereum.io

Hey
Beacuse no marketing
Anyway that doesn't

Thanks!

Hi
It's OK. I had never felt
hurry when it's about to learn new things. So no need to be feel sad for any dealy!
According to your above
answer, I'm going into give a deep look at SuperEthereum whitepaper. And will be back
here later!

Thanks!
amazeone

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

It is great ICO, but everyone has to make own research...
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

SuperEthereum.io

Hey
Beacuse no marketing
activities I have seen anywhere  about a project about SuperEthereum!
Anyway that doesn't

Thanks!

Hi
It's OK. I had never felt
hurry when it's about to learn new things. So no need to be feel sad for any dealy!
According to your above
answer, I'm going into give a deep look at SuperEthereum whitepaper. And will be back
here later!

Thanks!

Happy because you will see our ideas that we want to put in the trading platform
Since most of the features that will be available in our platform are not available in any trading platform yet
Btw we made short Whitepaper to make it easy for everyone to understand it ,
Thank you Sir
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

It is great ICO, but everyone has to make own research...

Thank you sir , you are right ,but i know that experts always looking deeper and its very nice
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

We all know the volume of profits that trading platforms of all kinds earn
In a SuperEthereum platform, will of course have similar profits to other platforms
Regardless of all the features that will be available in the SuperEthereum platform make it easier for traders and make it safer
There are profits distributed weekly only to those who own the main currency of STH
With this step we only ensure that SuperEthereum trading platform is always in place and traders in their currency are always beneficiaries
And this is also a strong reason to make the STH TOKEN grow rapidly because its property receives profits only because they have it.
Thank you
moh566

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

Great ico
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:54:28 AM

Great ico

Thank you sir .We appreciate your words
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

We all know the volume of profits that trading platforms of all kinds earn
In a SuperEthereum platform, will of course have similar profits to other platforms
Regardless of all the features that will be available in the SuperEthereum platform make it easier for traders and make it safer
There are profits distributed weekly only to those who own the main currency of STH
With this step we only ensure that SuperEthereum trading platform is always in place and traders in their currency are always beneficiaries
And this is also a strong reason to make the STH TOKEN grow rapidly because its property receives profits only because they have it.
Thank you
inqex.com

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

I will buy some . Its great project
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
fadinedal (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

great question

First of all we are building a decentralized platform owned by the holders of its digital currency . yes it is because we share 75% of the platform's profits with the investors on the STH TOKEN .for that the STH owners will be always getting weekly profits.
Also we made many features to make the platform completely secure . safe and easy to traders . i will tell some of it
All accounts balances are held by a decentralized independent smart contract on the ethereum blockchain not by the superethereum exchange platform.
Traders on superethereum use decentralized governance by blockchain to determine how many new STH tokens to issue and when.
Token issuance revenue model.
One click trading interface
Multiple currency wallet
HIGH LEVERAGE FEATURES TRADING
Superethereum is the first of its kind where it puts the traders as top priority
THANK YOU SIR
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: