Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency courses, thoughts?  (Read 1350 times)
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is the key to make a student future safe and secure by economically. Cryptocurrency education help them to economy stable and financially independent. In many place and many institutions arrange bitcoin campaigns for students for better interaction and this thing will be teach them how to mine cryptocurrency and how to invest and when to invest in crypto currency. Their are many economist advisors and investors make special you tube videos. These videos are also useful for learn.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

We having cryptocurreny courses, I think it's a positive and reliable move to stable and make the growing adults gain insight into a trend that concerns the word economy. But first you need to know that you can't count 3 before 2, especially when you're are logical in your counting. The first thing we need to do is to persuade the government to drop all bias judgement and see the good and positive side of this market. If that get's achieved, then government can support the course and invest in crypto education. Let it be added into the curriculum just like coding has been integrated into today's elementary curricular.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

Education of people in the field of bitcoins is very important for its full development. But not all courses can be useful to you. Therefore, I advise you to read the reviews of people who have passed this course.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

I like the idea of teaching everyone who is interested in crypto currency but for me a course for this is not needed by an individual anyone can learn it by their own if they really want without enrolling on things like this, its not that hard to learn crypto if someone really wants.

Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

I don't think anyone will waste there time if they follow a crypto related course or any kind of education because it is a demanding subject at the moment in the financial world but if some one into investing in crypto I doubt he or she can become a effective investor by just following a formal education like which was mentioned above because it needs more practice and experience so following a course is really great if you have the opportunity but to become a investor self exploration and real time market practice is essential

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:57:11 AM

I think this is too much, and at the end is a project that will be made in that course, namely their own crypto making. and if each lecture provides the lesson, too much crypto will be on the market. actually good too, but I am worried that the value might be low.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

has anyone tried enrolling in a cryptocurrency related course?

Any thoughts on taking one?

I have not tried this one yet on my own , but I think I'm considering unto taking one. Having knowledge , and more knowledge on cryptocurrency will make me aware more of what is it and how to utilize it more. I think taking it would really help someone that do not have a knowledge and it would be a good thing to take it if you are a newbie in the cryptocurrency because it will help you a lot on not being impulsive on making decisions

Live for the moment.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

I don't think anyone will waste there time if they follow a crypto related course or any kind of education because it is a demanding subject at the moment in the financial world but if some one into investing in crypto I doubt he or she can become a effective investor by just following a formal education like which was mentioned above because it needs more practice and experience so following a course is really great if you have the opportunity but to become a investor self exploration and real time market practice is essential
However, to be able to enter the course curriculum will not be easy and plus there is a lot of resistance to cryptocurrency that not all countries can accept, but does not rule out the possibility that if a country is very supportive of bitcoin then courses on cryptocurrency might be applied. Basic training and knowledge is very important for one's own good and even for many people.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:22:50 AM

I came up to this recently https://www.coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency
Has anyone tried enrolling in a cryptocurrency related course? Anyone who has completed one, either online or offline one. Any thoughts on taking one?

This is an really intresting topic but posting it here won't help you as maximum peoples here are alrrady well learnt about bitcoins and all other Cryptocurrencies. You should try promoting this course on the platforms where peoples are ben digitized but not yet introduced to bitcoins.

This concept is really good and i think it would really spread a well awareness about bitcoin all over the world. This is really making on the future of cryptocurrencies more visible and clear.

I have not yet seen any offline courses teaching about bitcoins but i have got into some of the online courses like the one OP posted.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

education is key if we are to advance as a people so definitely any sort of education geared towards bitcoins is a definite plus as this will help us to make better investment decisions and as a result we will improve our own economic situation and then it will impact the economic situation of the country in a positive way as the standard of living and commerce improves.
It is very true that what you say in your opinion may be in the future as the development of the era and technology will be real for my own country is still too far to do that because the government still has not fully legalized cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
beryls76

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

I do believe this course is a bit old and is free, I've looked some parts of it way back. Dunno maybe they have added few videos now but it is imformative well enough and I do believe if you watch all videos newbies can learn a lot about cryptocurrency in general. Very imformative, at least parts I've watched

If you are interested about blockchain tech and way how business are seeing to make centralzied ones you can also check these courses:

https://www.coursera.org/learn/ibm-blockchain-essentials-for-developers , https://www.edx.org/course/blockchain-business-introduction-linuxfoundationx-lfs171x

Although I found them not entertaining enough since I mostly know what they are talking about, but courses are free and can be good start Smiley

Very helpful, thanks!
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

I recommend the Princeton Blockchain & Bitcoin free course at coursera. Its nothing exceptionally amazing in presentation, but covers all the main topics in a mostly accessible way. Best to have a bit of tech/coding literacy but you'll only lose a little bit of the details without.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

what is done will not guarantee you can get profit. This is one way to educate people to understand the concept of cryptocurrency. I think what is taught is only a basic concept of cryptocurrency
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

what is done will not guarantee you can get profit. This is one way to educate people to understand the concept of cryptocurrency. I think what is taught is only a basic concept of cryptocurrency
Though that's correct but it's still an advantage to have proper education before entering to this market, those who are into this business who wants to have broad knowledge needs to conceptualize and that's proper education will help as time goes you will be able to apply whatever knowledge that you
got from those learning venue that you take.
Bonnie113

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

Knowing electronic money becomes a good thing. Electronic technology development, when participating in the course we can learn more about this field, learn more experience, the introduction of it into education will minimize fraudulent investors.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

I think that course is needed for these newbie before they invest in cryptocurrency. It helps them acquire enough knowledge to avoid the scammers. They will know how to deal with risk and what they must do in their investments.
abramovf

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Completely in favor of these type of courses, it will help crypto get mainstream.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I wish cryptocurrency courses would be implemented as technical elective courses to our local colleges and universities. This is beneficial especially to the IT and other engineering courses since crypto nowadays has been made as a working career to other professionals. This would open up new doors and great opportunities to fresh graduates to earn huge income on the years to come since crypto might be the future of our payment system.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

I studied with my friend, but never had a course directly. because of the long distance. after that I learned through a site that gave information about crypto. for paid courses I have never, because I think on the internet there are many free crypto understanding. if it's near me, I won't take it either.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

This is a good course on Bitcoin and some aspects that are associated with it. Typically, Coursera courses are not very deep in content, but they are very helpful in taking a broader look at any topic. Based on this, it is worth going through this course, you only need to find time for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: