Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase to add ERC-20 Support  (Read 96 times)
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

Coinbase announced their intention to support the Ethereum ERC20 technical standard for their platform in the coming months. This paves the way for supporting ERC20 assets across Coinbase products in the future, though they aren't announcing support for any specific assets or features at this time.
https://blog.coinbase.com/adding-erc20-support-to-coinbase-fe9cba6782b
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

Coinbase announced their intention to support the Ethereum ERC20 technical standard for their platform in the coming months. This paves the way for supporting ERC20 assets across Coinbase products in the future, though they aren't announcing support for any specific assets or features at this time.

Wow that actually really exiting news - thanks for sharing - although I really don’t think they’ll list 90% of erc20 tokens

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

Wow that actually really exiting news - thanks for sharing - although I really don’t think they’ll list 90% of erc20 tokens

Indeed, I would argue 99% of erc20 tokens are useless money burners.
Spazzer

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

This is not very surprising news, but I am glad they are taking this approach instead of pulling a BCH incident again.

The question though on everyones minds is what will they add... that is the million dollar question.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

ERC20's tokens are also very good, so it is perfectly normal for the coinbase exchange to support ERC20 tokens.
But most of the ERC20 tokens are still shit.

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

It would be a gamechanger if coinbase supported intrading of ERC20s token with the token fees or a small fees like it does it for bitcoin.
Almost all of the ERC20 supported wallets are web based be it the myetherwallet or the metamask. Now is a good time for coinbase to attract those users.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

very good news for ethereum holders..
this can increase the price of ethereum and we can look back on the ethereum of the month as in the 6th month of 2017

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

It’s really good news even ethereum price crashing . It might be best time to buy ethereum and wait for long term . As o was beloved ethereum early and invested while price was 300 now price is around 450 still I will buy some more ether.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

Everythink can change, it reminds me of BTC hard fork and them said will not accept BCH, but when BCH will be moon, them said will be listed early 2018.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

This and the index is coming soon? GO Coinbase! I have a feeling though something similar is going to happen when they added Bcash...how are they going to ensure that some people don't get a tip and buy up whatever it is they are listing?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: