Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Last Chance to Contribute to Effect.AI, Windows close in less than 48 hours  (Read 69 times)
wodebutterfly (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

Effect.ai just announced that they will close their TGE earlier, click the link https://www.facebook.com/effectai/videos/1618554528199124/ to view more detailed info and if you missed the KYC before, make sure don't miss this last chance!

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

I miss this chance to invest Effect.AI because falling crypto market now - not the best time to invest

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

Not sure if this will be the next x100, but then again, they do work on an actual real world 'problem' to solve. I've seen worse projects, but also better Smiley. I think it depends on the current market (will it go up again) and also if Effect.AI is able to get their token on some decent exchanges. Starting with ED, IDEX, Gate.io isn't perhaps the best option in this downwards market....better keep it locked and wait until better times and better exchanges. But most importantly, they need to work hard to get phase 1 going....the sooner they have an actual product the better to the momentum going strong again (hype was very strong during ICO phase).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: