Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] Selling bitcointalk account for BTC  (Read 773 times)
Kenshin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:49:04 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 01:10:41 AM by Kenshin

I have an account for sale.

Activity:   56
Position:   Member

Please PM me, with your offer.  Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:12:36 PM

I have an username for sale.

Please PM me, with your offer.  Wink
What you mean by username and not account ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:15:06 AM

I have an username for sale.

Please PM me, with your offer.  Wink
What you mean by username and not account ?

Thanks I just edit the thread. I meant account.  Grin

I do not understand. How does it help a user to profit buying a $200 username from you, Kenshin?

This is not a trolling attempt. I am a newbie myself as you can see and am only trying to gain on the knowledge.

-Safvan Malik

This is normal, a lot of members had sold their account for bitcoin. I am not the first.

Also, I am not a new member like you, this is my new account. I am selling my old account which has 482 posts already.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 04:13:16 AM

If you have that account. Why you want to sell it? Better use that account rather your account now with have lower post and activity ? It not a hacked account ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:41:21 AM

I'll start the bid at 0.01BTC  Cheesy
Bid for 0.0101BTC  Cheesy

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:08:28 AM

If you have that account. Why you want to sell it? Better use that account rather your account now with have lower post and activity ? It not a hacked account ?

It is not a hacked account. I don't want to use that username any more on the Internet.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 02:59:15 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 03:12:17 PM by fildza

It is not a hacked account. I don't want to use that username any more on the Internet.
Can you give the username so we can check the account does not have negative feedback or mark scammer ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 02:59:57 PM

I'll start the bid at 0.01BTC  Cheesy
Bid for 0.0101BTC  Cheesy
No such small increases  Angry.
0.02  Tongue
Bid for 0.0202 BTC  Tongue

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:24:42 PM

I'll start the bid at 0.01BTC  Cheesy
Bid for 0.0101BTC  Cheesy
No such small increases  Angry.
0.02  Tongue
Bid for 0.0202 BTC  Tongue

You can't bid as 0.0202

You can only for 0.01 increment, so you are biding 0.03

Can you give the username so we can check the account does not have negative feedback or mark scammer ?

I will provide that to the user who place the highest bid.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:38:31 PM

Okay. So I bid 0.03 BTC

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:49:43 PM

He does not accept increment 0.001 Tongue

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: