Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VINND Are they financial criminals? Or they just turned off from the Internet ?  (Read 141 times)
John888999 (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

Good afternoon. I have a thread for experienced forum participants:

I participated in the bounty from VINND. There is not a single news from them for a month. They do not respond to letters, the team does not leave for communication.
Rewards for the bounty they did not give out.

At the same time, they in all information resources. They have good reviews and high ratings. The site is still working.

Is it possible to officially consider this project fraudulent and its team criminals?

If you have news about this, please share it!

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

I participated in the bounty from VINND. There is not a single news from them for a month. They do not respond to letters, the team does not leave for communication.

At the same time, they in all information resources. They have good reviews and high ratings. The site is still working.

Is it possible to officially consider this project fraudulent and its team criminals?

If the developer is not actively managing its own community and i guess wait a little bit until the developer will be appearing and then give the more explanation regarding it. But if the developer still doesn't care about their own community and it will free for you to move to another project because community is really important to give the more support and promotion to the project itself.

It looks suspicious in my opinion until someone can prove it if that was running or creating by scammers.
egoryana

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

I participated in the bounty campaign Vinnd. But I did not get tokens from them. Some received tokens, as seen from telegrams. Judging by https://etherscan.io/token/0x172c1f6e3f9b94d1b4e4cb761f5e28fc943209e6?a=0x13252139faec148b9ccddf07b17b90a91c05e8the tokens are distributed.
If the project plans to develop, the team must contact the followers

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

Based on what I read the VINND they did not raise the HardCap so they needed to make the next round to sell, That's basically what I read on their Telegram Chat. But I do not know what their real purpose is. I also joined their Facebook and Twitter Campaigns

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
John888999 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

Based on what I read the VINND they did not raise the HardCap so they needed to make the next round to sell, That's basically what I read on their Telegram Chat. But I do not know what their real purpose is. I also joined their Facebook and Twitter Campaigns

Please, take me link to they’re telegram chat, so links on the site and forum not work.
Thanks you.

Im try to tell with VINND team for are months, I'm trying tell with theay managers, directors..... others.... in Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Site and chat “ico sites”, medium, Steemit....- no one answer!!!

michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

You can ask their official staff on the telegram group.
If the ICO project has reached a hard hat, then they will be able to pay the bounty, and you must first ensure that their ICO is successful.

John888999 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

You can ask their official staff on the telegram group.
If the ICO project has reached a hard hat, then they will be able to pay the bounty, and you must first ensure that their ICO is successful.

Please try to connect with Vinnd telegram and take me link to this chat !

All Links no work!
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Sounds like you have been scammed by a scam ICO project,sorry for the loss! ICO rating wensites shouldnt be trusted because these are getting paid for their reviews,if theres no one in the team is actively responding to your concerns probably they are somewhere in the other wordl enjoying the life with the millions that they have raised,this can happen to anyone even the expertts are being scammed.

jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

They have put everybody on hold,i also notice that they paid non participate 7.77 VIN.If they did not meet up their hardcap they should be bold to address participate about  their constrain
SL HE

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Hi all!
I am not a representative of the Vinnd project, I also participated in the bounty campaign (you can find my reports if you do not believe me) and I just saw it on Telegram.
Just repost from Vinnd telegram group:
DEAR FRIENDS!
My name is Aidana. This is final statement on behalf of the Vinnd Team. I have to announce that ICO VINND HASN’T RAISED MONEY. We have raised few amount of ethers and we have used it all to distribute tokens and even using that ethers we couldn’t distribute all tokens, because we didn’t have MONEY to add gaz for transactions. WE ARE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT VINND TOKENS WILL NEVER GET LISTED ON EXCHANGE AND THEY ARE BASICALLY USELESS.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS SITUATION ON BEHALF OF THE VINND TEAM. We are not SCAMMERS!!!! We are real team that DIDN’T HAVE SUCCESSFUL ICO. We ask for your understanding. We haven’t dissappeared or vanished (all the links and social media accounts are real). I am real too. We just couldn’t handle the marketing part and that is why we haven’t raised any money. You can check our ETHERSCAN and check the amount of money we raised. We don’t fool anyone and we DON’T HAVE intentions to fraud someone.
Regarding the project, we won’t be releasing product on second ICO ever. Moreover, we, as a team, will never release tokens for sale on behalf of the VINND.
ONE MORE TIME, please accept our apologies! WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS. WE DIDN’T RAISED MONEY! WE are not trying to fool you. We want to be honest with you! We will be releasing official statements on our social networks and website.

We wish you all the best! We want to thank you for your support and understanding! Website will be active and telegram will be active within upcoming three months for any inquiries you may have.

Sincerely,
Aidana
Be careful in your minds. This is NOT scam.
7,77 VIN tokens like others, have nothing to do with the VINND project (it just VinChain airdrop)
Like you I am very disappointed.
John888999 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Hi all!
I am not a representative of the Vinnd project, I also participated in the bounty campaign (you can find my reports if you do not believe me) and I just saw it on Telegram.
Just repost from Vinnd telegram group:
DEAR FRIENDS!
My name is Aidana. This is final statement on behalf of the Vinnd Team. I have to announce that ICO VINND HASN’T RAISED MONEY. We have raised few amount of ethers and we have used it all to distribute tokens and even using that ethers we couldn’t distribute all tokens, because we didn’t have MONEY to add gaz for transactions. WE ARE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT VINND TOKENS WILL NEVER GET LISTED ON EXCHANGE AND THEY ARE BASICALLY USELESS.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS SITUATION ON BEHALF OF THE VINND TEAM. We are not SCAMMERS!!!! We are real team that DIDN’T HAVE SUCCESSFUL ICO. We ask for your understanding. We haven’t dissappeared or vanished (all the links and social media accounts are real). I am real too. We just couldn’t handle the marketing part and that is why we haven’t raised any money. You can check our ETHERSCAN and check the amount of money we raised. We don’t fool anyone and we DON’T HAVE intentions to fraud someone.
Regarding the project, we won’t be releasing product on second ICO ever. Moreover, we, as a team, will never release tokens for sale on behalf of the VINND.
ONE MORE TIME, please accept our apologies! WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS. WE DIDN’T RAISED MONEY! WE are not trying to fool you. We want to be honest with you! We will be releasing official statements on our social networks and website.

We wish you all the best! We want to thank you for your support and understanding! Website will be active and telegram will be active within upcoming three months for any inquiries you may have.

Sincerely,
Aidana
Be careful in your minds. This is NOT scam.
7,77 VIN tokens like others, have nothing to do with the VINND project (it just VinChain airdrop)
Like you I am very disappointed.

Hello. I understand that this letter was posted on some resource. I was professionally engaged in the search for contacts with the leaders of this project in all social networks and they intentionally did not contact me within two months, and all their links in the telegram do not work and did not work before. If they were connected with me in any way, I would soften my opinion about the fact that they are scammers and criminals. Now, despite this letter, I know that they are cowards, scammers and financial criminals!

John888999 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

Because of your friendly attitude toward them, they do not understand the full extent of the seriousness of their crime. Do you receive a salary? What will you do if you are not paid your money for work? What is the difference between the work of translators, advertising agents and other workers, from your work?

They are like children in this situation, but they are not children, they are of age and they must be punished for their crimes. Law and the state can not now help us punish them. Let us ourselves all that is in our power to protect society from parasites.

You say that they are not a scam?

They did not pay hundreds of people for their work on translating, advertising and promoting their brand.
Are you free to work for free? I do not work for free! And they will answer for their crimes. They invited many people to work, took their time, money, skills to create their own company and did not even apologize!

A thief should sit in jail !
John888999 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

A miracle happened!
Yesterday I came to 11500 vin!

Now these tokens will remind me of my shame.

they will remind me that some projects should be avoided, that i need to check each project in advance.

they are no longer worth anything, there is are no chance to sell them on any exchange.

Ps. And were is my 17000 tokens ? Why only 11000 ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: