Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become an authorised reseller for ASICMiner Erupters?  (Read 2403 times)
cxboyminer (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:30:43 PM

Howdy all!

I am wondering how can I become an authorised reseller for block erupters. I am very good at handling packagings and I can serve UK orders. I know that there are already a reseller for UK (i think that guy is outcast, not sure. Apologies). I can also serve HK or SE Asia orders since I fly between UK and HK 5 times per year.

I am very interested in spreading bitcoin to the world, and I have persuade some of my friends to start bitcoin mining. I am not a newbie in bitcoin, but I will not say that I am a veteran. I'm more like a hobbyist like most of you guys. I do have ebay, which I seldomly sell stuffs and most of the items I sell are airplane models (yes, I am addicted to planes Smiley ). I have 100% positive feedback, and I DO NOT scam people, nor i will in the future.

If I am a reseller, I will definitely use an escrow, this is to protect both myself and the buyer so that everyone is happy.

I personally live in Hong Kong, very near to China! I do study in the UKthough, but I go back to HK every 2 months. I can be contacted very easily and I usually handle orders within 2 days (I aim 1 day handling). I will use Royal Mail with compensation to maximise the buyer's protection.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to the relplies Smiley

cxboy - Nick

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:34:24 PM

Howdy all!

I am wondering how can I become an authorised reseller for block erupters. I am very good at handling packagings and I can serve UK orders. I know that there are already a reseller for UK (i think that guy is outcast, not sure. Apologies). I can also serve HK or SE Asia orders since I fly between UK and HK 5 times per year.

I am very interested in spreading bitcoin to the world, and I have persuade some of my friends to start bitcoin mining. I am not a newbie in bitcoin, but I will not say that I am a veteran. I'm more like a hobbyist like most of you guys. I do have ebay, which I seldomly sell stuffs and most of the items I sell are airplane models (yes, I am addicted to planes Smiley ). I have 100% positive feedback, and I DO NOT scam people, nor i will in the future.

If I am a reseller, I will definitely use an escrow, this is to protect both myself and the buyer so that everyone is happy.

I personally live in Hong Kong, very near to China! I do study in the UKthough, but I go back to HK every 2 months. I can be contacted very easily and I usually handle orders within 2 days (I aim 1 day handling). I will use Royal Mail with compensation to maximise the buyer's protection.

cxboy - Nick

Dont you think u a bit late?
cxboyminer (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:41:49 PM

Howdy all!

cxboy - Nick

Yes I do, but at least I tried. I can see your point here, but hopefully someone can give me a chance. I do understand that time matters a lot in the Bitcoin world. Difficulty changes rapidly due to the mining technology we have today. I hope that BE will still be in production for those who are new to bitcoin and not mining to make money but for fun.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciated.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:45:33 PM

Howdy all!

cxboy - Nick

Yes I do, but at least I tried. I can see your point here, but hopefully someone can give me a chance. I do understand that time matters a lot in the Bitcoin world. Difficulty changes rapidly due to the mining technology we have today. I hope that BE will still be in production for those who are new to bitcoin and not mining to make money but for fun.

Try with group buys and guys like outcast. or hook up with ebay or other sellers and take their stock.
Worth to try.
cxboyminer (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:48:08 PM

Howdy all!

cxboy - Nick

Try with group buys and guys like outcast. or hook up with ebay or other sellers and take their stock.
Worth to try.

Thanks for another rapid reply. I will definitely try that. Thanks! Smiley

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Howdy all!

cxboy - Nick

Worth to try.

Why don't you try to become a Bluefury 2.7GH/s or Bitfury 5GH/s USB miner reseller instead? They are what is IN right now.
cxboyminer (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:03:17 PM

Howdy all!

cxboy - Nick

Worth to try.

Why don't you try to become a Bluefury 2.7GH/s or Bitfury 5GH/s USB miner reseller instead? They are what is IN right now.

Hi,

I would love to be one of the BF usb resellers. I will try and contact beastlymac for that. Thanks for the reply.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Kenshin

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:56:09 PM

沒問題, 我們都是香港人.  Cool
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:40:37 PM

Howdy all!

I am wondering how can I become an authorised reseller for block erupters.

OutCask3k does a very good job, and I don't think we need anyone else.  He's a trusted seller with excellent service. 

Honestly, I think you'd be wasting your time, because most people will continue to deal with OC3k.
Kenshin

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:29:39 AM

Howdy all!

OutCask3k does a very good job, and I don't think we need anyone else.  He's a trusted seller with excellent service.  

Honestly, I think you'd be wasting your time, because most people will continue to deal with OC3k.

He travel back and forward to and from UK and HK. He can do the China or HK market. OC3k, is only based in the UK.
cxboyminer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:50:04 AM

Howdy all!

OutCask3k does a very good job, and I don't think we need anyone else.  He's a trusted seller with excellent service.  

He travel back and forward to and from UK and HK. He can do the China or HK market. OC3k, is only based in the UK.

No problem, I can do the SE Asia market since I live in HK. I will use SF for delivery in this case.

However beastlymac is not looking for any new reseller for now, so my only hope is Asicminer.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Kenshin

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:00:33 AM

Are you not aware there is a new kid on the block? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309918.0

Contact Felipeo, his Bi-Fury is 5+ GH/s, it is faster than beastlymac's Blue Fury. And this guy doesn't have any distributor in UK or Asia or anywhere yet!!
cxboyminer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:31:51 AM

Are you not aware there is a new kid on the block? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309918.0

Contact Felipeo, his Bi-Fury is 5+ GH/s, it is faster than beastlymac's Blue Fury. And this guy doesn't have any distributor in UK or Asia or anywhere yet!!

Contacted Felipeo. Hopefully he can accept my request since he is looking for resellers too. Thanks 多謝。估唔到有香港人玩bitcoin Smiley

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
overunity

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:06:29 AM

Just an idea from reading your post .

Since the best way currently to profit from bitcoin is to arbitrage could you not set up a service to offer a way for uk citizens to get their profits out of mtgox ?

Just brainstorming but if you gathered enough trust you could act as the middle man for a fee .

Example Idea :-

I buy 10 bitcoin on bitstamp @ $1,960

Transfer the 10 coins to your wallet

You sell on mtgox 10 bitcoin @ $2,070

Difference                         =  $110:00

say 10% commision   = $11:00 

You get $11 .

customer gets $99 less transaction fees .

This arbitrage is not going to be around forever we should take advantage .

What would the transaction fees be for such a service ?

The best way to attract people to bitcoin is to show them gauranteed profits ,if you have a bank account able to easily withdraw from mtgox ,you could become rich and boost bitcoin usage in the process .
Kenshin

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:00:01 AM

Since the best way currently to profit from bitcoin is to arbitrage could you not set up a service to offer a way for uk citizens to get their profits out of mtgox ?

Just brainstorming but if you gathered enough trust you could act as the middle man for a fee .

You get $11 .

The best way to attract people to bitcoin is to show them gauranteed profits ,if you have a bank account able to easily withdraw from mtgox ,you could become rich and boost bitcoin usage in the process .

This isn't such a bad idea, he must have a bank account in Hong Kong, too. And they are less fussy, also there is no tax in Hong Kong.
cxboyminer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:11:53 AM

You get $11 .

This isn't such a bad idea, he must have a bank account in Hong Kong, too. And they are less fussy, also there is no tax in Hong Kong.

I do have a bank account, but not in Hong Kong. Even though I use HSBC, my account's primary currency is GBP, so converting currency when withdrawing requires quite an amount of fee (i think). I prefer paypal.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Kenshin

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:18:19 AM

If you got a bank account in Hong Kong. There is no fee in exchange of different currency within your account. You should open an account when you are back in Hong Kong.
cxboyminer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:41:43 PM

If you got a bank account in Hong Kong. There is no fee in exchange of different currency within your account. You should open an account when you are back in Hong Kong.

I just confirmed with HSBC that you need to pay both the exchange rate as well as the fee in HSBC. I have a debit card only, and Im 16 yrs old FYI. My HSBC is opened in HK, but it is not a hk account. The bank sends its request to UK to open it. It is a special situation. My account is an UK account opened in the overseas.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Kenshin

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:39:16 AM

That is a strange account. I have a HSBC Premier account in Hong Kong, and the UK branch will not allow me to link them together. So I can do that business idea, which someone on this thread had suggested. But I don't have the time to do it, and I also don't want to steal your business.  Smiley
cxboyminer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:30:32 AM

That is a strange account. I have a HSBC Premier account in Hong Kong, and the UK branch will not allow me to link them together. So I can do that business idea, which someone on this thread had suggested. But I don't have the time to do it, and I also don't want to steal your business.  Smiley

Maybe your account is a credit card. I have the premier account too, however I went to their Hq in central and confirmed that I have to pay fee and rates, which is not profitable in the long run.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄